Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I'm pretty excited about our first cup game tonight.

Too bad I will be head cheerleader because of the league. Nowadays you can suspend players with no proof at all and put a team down a player because you(the league) think they were lied too. More money out of my pocket in a fine with no proof.

This has been a complete money grab. I think I might be the first person suspended for being recognized not ID'd and doing nothing.

Don't go and watch other teams games and hope that no one that looks like you talks to the ref.

Yes talking to the ref, not in an abusive way. Just talking to a ref is a suspendable offence. Absolutely disgusted right now.

Whalley...What???

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll never doubt Franny's picks again!

BC United-B 2 SP Lions 1 ( 5-4 pks )

The first half was back and forth trying to find control in the center. Once we started playing it up the wings we found some room and started to keep possession. The lions have a fast counter attack that gave us trouble in the first half and it ended square 0-0. The second half opened right up with plenty of chances at both ends. We scored with 15 min. left and played good possession moving the ball up fast to our strikers. We failed on a 2v1 and the lions break fast on the counter and bounce the ball into the 18 where their forward out muscles out keeper and heads to ball in to tie it with 5 min. to go. FML

We got the first PK and put our first 3 in, miss the 4th off the crossbar. They also put their 4th off the crossbar. Gary smashes in the 5th and they put theirs in too. I promise the 6th shot to our keeper, he puts the ball in and then saves their last shot to WIN.

:knvb:

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United A 2 - SFC Impact 1 (4-1 pks win)

An ugly game. We had 95% plus possession of the ball, but totally played downed to their level, maybe to keep things interesting, i don't know.
Players trying to deke and dribble past their whole team, shots from 30 yards out, it was like everyone was trying a fifa 12 trick.

SFC Impact were organized they had 10 behind the ball all the time and only 1 forward who scored on a goal 3 meters offside. I think the ref just felt sorry the guy and let play go. They had an amazing keeper though, could play Prem or Div.1, he stopped countless shots, and 3 PK's in regular time from 3 different shooters (including myself).

Anywho on to second round.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
doesnt really seem so hard fought with a 5-0 scoreline :rolleyes:........with a lot of beings remaining to be made up, are we even gonna have a bradner cup this year ?:confused:
Like Franny said, they played physical and made it tough. We took our chances in the first half and they didn't, that was the difference.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I'm pretty excited about our first cup game tonight.

Too bad I will be head cheerleader because of the league. Nowadays you can suspend players with no proof at all and put a team down a player because you(the league) think they were lied too. More money out of my pocket in a fine with no proof.

This has been a complete money grab. I think I might be the first person suspended for being recognized not ID'd and doing nothing.

Don't go and watch other teams games and hope that no one that looks like you talks to the ref.

Yes talking to the ref, not in an abusive way. Just talking to a ref is a suspendable offence. Absolutely disgusted right now.

Whalley...What???

I picked you guys to win, 8-2 loss? :eek:
Not enough guys? complete fall apart?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost 7-2. Like it matters. Poco came to play, we didn't even seem interested. They controlled most of the play and we didn't play at all. Credit to them. I won't use any excuses. I was on the sideline because of the league. I had no control over the outcome.

Poco had some nice goals, some fluke goals and some offside goals. The ref was terrible both ways. We missed almost all our chances and they scored most of theirs.

Whalley...What??? at least we don't play sunday Go Giants

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that it matters, but I don't think having you in the game would have changed much if you lost 7-2.

Any managers hear what they're doing about this weekend? It looks like only 4 games got cancelled, so are they going to get those done this weekend, along with whatever 2nd round games the can do in?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that it matters, but I don't think having you in the game would have changed much if you lost 7-2.

Any managers hear what they're doing about this weekend? It looks like only 4 games got cancelled, so are they going to get those done this weekend, along with whatever 2nd round games the can do in?

Untitled Document

Your questions have been answered

Schedule is up

Nomads play tba time tba and second round tba... :)

Theres more holes to fill in this schedule then Junctions swiss cheese noodle

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who lets in 8 goals in div 4? This guy does, what.....a......stinker. I'm pretty sure it was 8-2 WC. I played like I've being on my ass for the last month and a half playing mw3, oh wait I was. Total stinker game we had no touch, passes were off, I let in goals a 2 year old could stop (literally) Gotta hand it to poco they did come to play. Go luck to them. And it looks like all of div 4B will be out.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grass I get, but turf?! The closures at SSAP and Pitt Meadows have made life incredibly difficult for the teams affected...

A midweek fixture late at night 8PM KO+ will be a killer for us, thank God we got a D4 bottom dweller for the first round, hopefully we get that done and can move on to the Titans asap.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grass I get, but turf?! The closures at SSAP and Pitt Meadows have made life incredibly difficult for the teams affected...

A midweek fixture late at night 8PM KO+ will be a killer for us, thank God we got a D4 bottom dweller for the first round, hopefully we get that done and can move on to the Titans asap.

Being that we have to travel to Maple Ridge for the game, it would be nice if they could schedule it earlier if they're doing a midweek game. But midweek games suck regardless.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who lets in 8 goals in div 4? This guy does, what.....a......stinker. I'm pretty sure it was 8-2 WC. I played like I've being on my ass for the last month and a half playing mw3, oh wait I was. Total stinker game we had no touch, passes were off, I let in goals a 2 year old could stop (literally) Gotta hand it to poco they did come to play. Go luck to them. And it looks like all of div 4B will be out.
Now that is an honest game report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0