Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think the Young Guns would of signed anyone up, last year in provincials they had the same team as this year. A few of them did play for their prem team against NFS in the first game but in the 2nd game there was no Young Guns, and LUFC prem had a full squad of 15 or 16 so i can't see them signing guys up.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's fine, see you tomorrow night, last time we played I put one past you. This time I'm contemplating suiting up :p . See you tomorrow.

if you missed that sitter, you should never suit up again. All I can say is good luck and hope you don't lose to a bunch of div. 2 players, cause if you do, you will never hear the end of it.

ps, i will be stealing Andy next year ;)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 3-2 FC Sparta
Ugly game for us, we went 3-0 up early in the 2nd and just gave up. Credit to you guys though for fighting back hard and almost taking us to PK's.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you missed that sitter, you should never suit up again. All I can say is good luck and hope you don't lose to a bunch of div. 2 players, cause if you do, you will never hear the end of it.

ps, i will be stealing Andy next year ;)

we have a bunch of div 2 players as well. should be a fun match.

ps, Andy's not going anywhere :p

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 2 North Coq. Blues 3

NCU is one of the best teams we have played this year. Great chemistry and they move the ball very fast. We buried our chances and they score the winner on a mistake by our keeper. I can't blame him because he won the first 2 games in pk's. GL to the rest of the teams ( except to any of you who signed down prem players..you teams are scum and deserve a nut kicking ).

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard Knights were short guys and lost 4-0 to Stolo_Only 3 div 2 teams left after tonight's game.UsStoloCoyotes/Nomads?
When you have a large squad, you don't run into problems likle being short players. Its sad to hear, feel bad for the guys that ended up going out to stolo n taking the beating....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup is showing there really isn't a gap between divisions. Like some div.2 players thought. Inter almost lost to a div.4 team missing one of there top guys. But it was a one off? Right.

Div.2 isn't premier2 is more like div. rec. like the rest of us.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup is showing there really isn't a gap between divisions. Like some div.2 players thought. Inter almost lost to a div.4 team missing one of there top guys. But it was a one off? Right.

The score is quite misleading, any other day with us playing our game we could of put 8 or 9 in. At 3-0 we just started all trying to score and not defending, they worked hard and never gave up and almost got rewarded for it. FC Sparta has 84 goals for this season in div 4, they didn't really generate any scoring chances until the 2nd half. There's a big difference, we just played down.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not really, other than Young Guns the D2 teams have eliminated themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 3 - 4 nomads....people say a game is not won by an individual but a team but tonight the nomads keeper stole the show. hands down MOTM. we outchanced them 8-4 in the first half but at half time they were up 3-2. when you can't score you can't win. we had the chances, possession, corners, free kicks....just couldn't score. they had a game plan and it was clear from the get go. get the ball up and hope for the best. if they say anything else they're wrong. 3 of their goals off counter attacks... nomads keeper was on top of his game. made some HUGE game winning saves in the second half. good hard game, we were unlucky not to tie it in the end as we had the ball in the nomads end for 40/45 min....

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nope, sorry, still wrong west coast; you biased jackass.

On another note, :).....nomads defeat surrey(sellout their own players) coyotes? I hate the fcuking nomads but I love em today:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0