Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners over North Coq. 4-0

Score doesn't really describe the game accurately. They payed us hard for the first 70 minutes and it was 0-0. Then we got 4 in the final 20. Good game.

... Alot of new faces on their side. When we played them earlier this year they had 12 or 13 guys and tonight it seemed like they had a small army on their sideline. Which ones were the ringers? ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 5 Guildford 0

They had 7 youth call ups tonight who played very in the first half....couple of nice saves from the young keeper...We played poor to start but turned it up in the 2nd half.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah franny if I recall I got 3 after getting a cast off less than a week ago and oh yeah one was a bike kick not to forget lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans lose to Guildford 4-1. Probably no surprise to people.

Well, after our 7 year run since being in the FVSL our Cup run won't continue. A U21 Cup, a Presidents Cup, a Pres Cup Finals, Semis, and three other trips to the Quarters...

These year we just drew a good team who outplayed us and deserved to win. Guildford took it to us in the first 20 and scored twice. We looked bad and they played very well. We finally settled down and had a few good chances to score near the end of the half and in the second. Our second half was much better. Still couldn't finish but had a lot more possession and moved the ball better, while minimizing their chances.

Congrats to Guildford on the win! Good luck the rest of the way. Definately a top team, however I still think they are beatable and don't think they will get to the Semi's. No disrespect, you guys move the ball well, if not better than ACBC, but I just see someone getting lucky and your back line can be exposed. That being said, I hope you go far so we can say we lost to the best.

After a great 7 year cup run, time to grab a beer and just spectate. Good luck to everyone the rest of the way!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that the end of an era for u T4L? Does this spell doom for the ND Titans? Only the summer of 2010 will tell

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that the end of an era for u T4L? Does this spell doom for the ND Titans? Only the summer of 2010 will tell

End of an era??? I think not. I can't swtich my name to N4L so that prob won't happen!!! And we still have a couple games (including kicking your ass next week!). With you and the Caps left we can try and finish in the top five which would be an improvement over the past couple seasons. Definately some positives this year and realistically should have finished with ease in 4th in 2B. No doom for next hear...just hope and higher expectations.

As for the summer....oh t'will be a long long summer for the first time in Titan-ville.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
N.D. Sundowners 4-1 GEU Tigers. this game could have been alot worse if not for some poor finnishing on our part. big pat on the back to tigers for running hard until the end with a short bench. keep your heads up lads. on to the next round and finally a freaking win.

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans lose to Guildford 4-1. Probably no surprise to people.

Well, after our 7 year run since being in the FVSL our Cup run won't continue. A U21 Cup, a Presidents Cup, a Pres Cup Finals, Semis, and three other trips to the Quarters...

These year we just drew a good team who outplayed us and deserved to win. Guildford took it to us in the first 20 and scored twice. We looked bad and they played very well. We finally settled down and had a few good chances to score near the end of the half and in the second. Our second half was much better. Still couldn't finish but had a lot more possession and moved the ball better, while minimizing their chances.

Congrats to Guildford on the win! Good luck the rest of the way. Definately a top team, however I still think they are beatable and don't think they will get to the Semi's. No disrespect, you guys move the ball well, if not better than ACBC, but I just see someone getting lucky and your back line can be exposed. That being said, I hope you go far so we can say we lost to the best.

After a great 7 year cup run, time to grab a beer and just spectate. Good luck to everyone the rest of the way!

Well said. Ref was totally different from his first half compared to his second. Delta definately pushed to make a game of it in the second half. Worked extremely hard trying to earn it with will. Good team to play against. I still don't think that we played our best soccer.

We scored all 5 goals in the game. Own goals hurt. We definately game to play in the first half. Don't really know what happened at the beginning of the second half. It's a test that we must play 90 minutes in order to put teams away. Hopefully we take what we can from the game and turn it into positives for the rest of the cup.

Good luck the the winners this week.

sh0rty_oo7

Nov 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athletica 1 - 0 SFC Chaos

Game was a good hard fought game, but came along with a ref who was card happy. No warnings or first challenge courtesy from this guy, at least 3 yellows and 3 reds in the game.

First red came from a close chance infront for the Chaos as they pushes it through our keeper's hands...our keeper says he got a piece of the ball but I didn't see it. Reglardless, out came the red no more than 15 minutes into the game and we were down to 10. After a huge save on the penalty from our new keeper, we took it down the field and got a penalty of our own, that our center mid buried.

Other two red cards came from a minor scuffle, Chaos player in the face of our center mid, who surprisingly just walked away from the encounter...but the ref saw something different and red carded both players... neither of which was deserved IMO.

Game was tight from there on our, 10 v 9... held them scoreless and got the victory. Props to the Chaos, good team they will do well in div 2 next year.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athletica 1 - 0 SFC Chaos

Game was a good hard fought game, but came along with a ref who was card happy. No warnings or first challenge courtesy from this guy, at least 3 yellows and 3 reds in the game.

First red came from a close chance infront for the Chaos as they pushes it through our keeper's hands...our keeper says he got a piece of the ball but I didn't see it. Reglardless, out came the red no more than 15 minutes into the game and we were down to 10. After a huge save on the penalty from our new keeper, we took it down the field and got a penalty of our own, that our center mid buried.

Other two red cards came from a minor scuffle, Chaos player in the face of our center mid, who surprisingly just walked away from the encounter...but the ref saw something different and red carded both players... neither of which was deserved IMO.

Game was tight from there on our, 10 v 9... held them scoreless and got the victory. Props to the Chaos, good team they will do well in div 2 next year.

Don't you play on the Wolves??? or you jump ship??

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 4 Port Moody Magpies 3( in shootout )

This game went to a shootout after we gave up the lead over and over again. Brilliant finishes on both ends especially the last tying goal ( pm ), free kick from outside the 18 and rubbs the crossbar on the way in.

Penalty kicks,
Our keeper saves the second shot. Magpies keeper saves our 3rd shot.
We finish our 4th and Magpies keeper comes out to kick their 4th and misses the net low and right.

Great game PM.

Giggidy giggidy

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
took in most of the second half of Westcoast v SFC Peg Impact and saw the PK's between Pylons and Cloverdale Cannons.

Westcoast got really unlucky with a poor PK call in my opinion... WC player slides last ditch and gets his foot on the ball which goes wide and Peg player goes down, pk call, no card... Final was 1-0 Peg.

Otherwise the game was pretty much even with Peg having the better chances.

Cannons won in PK's over Pylons.

Ttocs

Jan 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC Balkan Wolves Vs ACBC was a hell of a game. We held our own and it would of been a different story if the ref was equally fair to both teams. Through all that we still fought and fought and shut ACBC down except for the one goal off of a corner. Defense was very solid for both sides. Good luck to ACBC with the rest of the cup run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0