Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights Cup 2010

They have an X ACBC member or 2... So they better be good...LOL

Just 1 X ACBCer. :)

That's why they're ex-members. They must have spoken to clear of english and had been born in this country.

Funny :D, as i can speak good english and was born in this country, but that had nothing to do with it.

Actually no.
The player in question was a good player but he politely left the club because he wanted to play more. You know me and my huge bench.
We train near him and see him all the time. No hard feelings. I hear he is doing well ,scoreing goals and I wish him well...And we like the name of his new team.
Love to play them too :D

Thanks, definitely no hard feelings, i just wanted to play more.
Strange thing is i think i just needed a position change. I'm playing Mid now. I think it was just too hard competing against LOUIE!!! upfront back then. Man that guy could score.

Hey, If you like the name, you should see our new logo.

Cheers.

PS: Your team list also looks kind of long, if you ever plan to do some off-loading sometime. Give me a shout, i'm also the gaffer of the team. :D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually I am looking into starting or hooking up with another team. I have to many guys that need game time. All you have to do is join our club and do your own thing. Ill send you 5/6 guys and they are yours to do with as you please. The only thing I will do is call up guys as I need them. When January 15th comes (transfer deadline) we either call them up or dont for the rest of the season. All depending on what we both need to move forward. Simple and proven. (I call it faze 3) Yes you can keep your name and uniforms. Almost all teams are in a club. Its time for us to expand. again.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

A not so blurry version

Game 1 Surrey Storm 3B Poco Pacific 3A
Game 2 LUFC Nomads 2B Bradner Redshirts 2C
Game 3 Coquitlam MF Titans 2A Whalley Utd 2C
Game 4 DFC Celtic 2A Vault FC 3B
Game 5 North Delta Utd 3C North Coquitlam Renegades 3A
Game 6 Poco Rockets 3A LUFC Clones 3B
Game 7 Sikh Temple Utd Eagles 2B Columbia Bearcats 3C
Game 8 White Rock Utd 2C GEU Pumas 2A
Game 9 Surrey Rovers 3B Surrey Coyotes 3C
Game 10 Westcoast SC 2B SFC Pegasus Impact 2B
Game 11 LUFC Knights 2B Delta Utd Rangers 2C
Game 12 LUFC Athletica 2C SFC Chaos 3B
Game 13 Port Moody Magpies 3A BC United 3B
Game 14 GEU Phoenix 3A LUFC Young Guns 2C
Game 15 North Delta Sundowners 3C GEU Tigers 3B
Game 16 LUFC Wolves 2C Poco Royals Fc 2A
Game 17 North Delta Titans 2B Guildford Utd 2B
Game 18 GEU Inter 2A Guildford FC 3B
Game 19 Surrey Pylons 3C Cloverdale Cannons 3C
Game 20 GEU Knights 2C GEU Titans 3B
Game 21 CFC Balkan Wolves 3C Athletic Club BC 2B
Game 22 Port Moody Gunners 2A North Coquitlam Utd 2B
Game 23 Poco Express FC 3A Aldergrove Players 2C
Game 24 New West Celtic FC 3A LUFC Sporting 3C
Game 25 Mission Athletic FC 2A LUFC Rangers 3C
Game 26 Poco Rovers FC 3A Surrey Bullets 2B

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Here are my picks to go through

Poco Pacific
LUFC Nomads
Whalley Utd
DFC Celtic
North Delta Utd
LUFC Clones
Sikh Temple Utd Eagles
GEU Pumas
Surrey Coyotes
SFC Pegasus Impact
Delta Utd Rangers
LUFC Athletica
Port Moody Magpies
LUFC Young Guns
GEU Tigers
Poco Royals Fc
Guildford Utd
GEU Inter
Surrey Pylons
GEU Knights
Athletic Club BC
Port Moody Gunners
Aldergrove Players
LUFC Sporting 3
Mission Athletic FC
Surrey Bullets

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I would argue about the tigers beating us Franchise, but frankly, we have stunk up the field all year. is it summer yet?

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

titans and guildford should be a beauty,
the titans always turn it up a notch come cup time.
kind of sucks that we start with impact since they in our group, its nice to play teams you don't get to see normally.
should be a good tilt though, i believe we have tied both times we played them this year?

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

My gf used to play on the BC united vmsl girls team when she lived in van and they cleaned up. They were promoted from div.4 to div.3 working there way up the ladder. Heard the mens BC united team is trying to do the same thing. Good new club

our team has no affiliation to vmsl teams.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually I am looking into starting or hooking up with another team. I have to many guys that need game time. All you have to do is join our club and do your own thing. Ill send you 5/6 guys and they are yours to do with as you please. The only thing I will do is call up guys as I need them. When January 15th comes (transfer deadline) we either call them up or dont for the rest of the season. All depending on what we both need to move forward. Simple and proven. (I call it faze 3) Yes you can keep your name and uniforms. Almost all teams are in a club. Its time for us to expand. again.

sure, when hell freezes over:rolleyes:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

titans and guildford should be a beauty,
the titans always turn it up a notch come cup time.
kind of sucks that we start with impact since they in our group, its nice to play teams you don't get to see normally.
should be a good tilt though, i believe we have tied both times we played them this year?

No we've lost both times. 2-1 and 2-0. It will be a good match, I will be make sure to dust all the vaginas on our team. No more sandy vaginas.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Open offer and I will come check out the/any team.

ring ring
Hello,,,whats that,? Satan skateing.!.. LOL

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Open offer and I will come check out the/any team.

ring ring
Hello,,,whats that,? Satan skateing.!.. LOL

Thanks Rich but our club ( BC United ) is not interested. Looks like westcoast could use the help though.;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your from BC United? Sorry got you mixed up with another guy. You should have your new logo up man.
If we dont start our own new team like before. We would like to hook up with someone from our area. for obvious reasons.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your from BC United? Sorry got you mixed up with another guy. You should have your new logo up man.
If we dont start our own new team like before. We would like to hook up with someone from our area. for obvious reasons.

Dont you got enough guys currently to start a third team for next year?

if so id be interested in helpin out / conducting things for a div 2/3 squad:)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Polska. We do have enough to start up a 3rd but would rather find a current team in our area looking to improve under our umbrella. Most teams/guys dont understand really what being with a club means. Most I talk to think the Club takes over and controls everything. When really nothing changes at all,except we can move players between until the transfer deadline. And get better deals on Kit and supplies if we shop at the same location or pool our needs together and share equipment.
It really is better to belong to a Club. The only reason we left North Coquitlam Club is because they had no room for us and the field they gave us was Panarama Crap.
We actually have talked about joining other clubs. The only reason we didnt was because of our location to those clubs ,was to far away to benefit from them.
Now we have been around for 5 years and its time to pick up a few more teams.
Preferably from Burnaby or NewWest.
Message me you number if your interested or have any ideas.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Polska. We do have enough to start up a 3rd but would rather find a current team in our area looking to improve under our umbrella. Most teams/guys dont understand really what being with a club means. Most I talk to think the Club takes over and controls everything. When really nothing changes at all,except we can move players between until the transfer deadline. And get better deals on Kit and supplies if we shop at the same location or pool our needs together and share equipment.
It really is better to belong to a Club. The only reason we left North Coquitlam Club is because they had no room for us and the field they gave us was Panarama Crap.
We actually have talked about joining other clubs. The only reason we didnt was because of our location to those clubs ,was to far away to benefit from them.
Now we have been around for 5 years and its time to pick up a few more teams.
Preferably from Burnaby or NewWest.
Message me you number if your interested or have any ideas.

Tough to get anyone on board this time of year unless their sponsors have bailed and they are strapped for cash! as far as next year goes keep me in mind...

keep an aye open at this site as i have seen a few teams occasionally looking for a merger

http://www.fullsquad.com/ClassifiedHome.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0