Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mehmet,

Yes. No, I'm not generally into running on from the sidelines and kicking players from the opposing team. Or kicking them on the sidelines.:rolleyes:

Good to see you on here. Hope all's well in Oz. We miss your tenacity.

Jinky,

I was merely quoting Walks after the game. He was trying to put some humour into the situation.

Daz:cool:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean,

Heard last night about the tackle.....................tough break buddy, Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Remember there is always a silver lining to everything that happens..................at least you don't have to get up in the middle of the night for the wee man:cool:

John

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Serbs

A few years back in Div. 1 (our former team) was about to kick off the second half with the Serbs when two of their wives/girlfriends started a great fight on the sidelines - WITH EACH OTHER!

The reason for the 5 minute or so delay was the need for the players on the field to get over there and pull them off each other and hold them back while they cooled down. I hadn't seen as good a fight like that with females in it since junior high.

Following the game, our team talk, taking down the nets and heading to the dressing room at Riverway, the fight restarted in the parking lot!

In the 1960s in North Van a player got 30 days in jail for hitting the ref with the judge saying it would be 6 months next time if he saw another soccer player in front of him. Times and sentences have changed. At times, it seems the only punishment guys who do viscious assaults on others get today is the need to hire a lawyer and spend time in court.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by larsson
Any word on walks what actually happened and is he ok

lets see about 10min. left in the game the ball gets pushed through to the end line for a thru ball,our player he slides to save the ball and so does the lomas player slides in very late and collides with him(cleats first).our player gets up in disgust about the late takle.the other player gets up and the 2 go back and forth shouting,then our player cloks him one.the ref doing his job comes between the 2 players and does what some refs do nowadays .............our player fending for himself,still very outraged cloks the ref(by mistake) while trying to hit the 3 other loma players who were pushing and shouting,that got to the skirmish befor any of our players got there.Yeah he got piseed off and he lost it!!!!If we would not have gotten hold of our player he would have taken on your team...............We know walks very well a few of us on the team.......and we were talking with him at centre he is ok.I find it very sad lomas you boys come here 1st and start shootin the shite? It was your players who after we gotten our players calmed down came by and started still shouting and acting like you wanted to fight being tough and all!!ALL out Brawl!!maybe we should have given you one and shut you up once and for all!!

we have a discipline committee to look after stuff like this so lets see what they make of it.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmm... a ref in black, 3 Lomas in orange 10 yards away. I can see how he got confused.:rolleyes: CF pull your head out of your ass buddy. First, Walks didn't even call a fowl on this so-called late tackle, second I restrained serb5 because he looked like he was going to wind up again. Only after that was when he clocked Walks. CF I find it very sad you're trying to justify this act.

NO2

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
game on!!

....Walks didn't even call a fowl....

Crnogorski, I could be wrong but, based on what he's written, I think N02's calling you and your proud Serb warriors chickens.

Sort it out for the love of your people.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by NO2
Hmm... a ref in black, 3 Lomas in orange 10 yards away. I can see how he got confused.:rolleyes: CF pull your head out of your ass buddy. First, Walks didn't even call a fowl on this so-called late tackle, second I restrained serb5 because he looked like he was going to wind up again. Only after that was when he clocked Walks. CF I find it very sad you're trying to justify this act.

NO2

IT was our no.#11 that was only able to restrain our player!!!you already forget that??i dont think you were at the same game were you now?we played a bunch of MUCKERS who were better suited to play rugby or did you think you were the b.c. lions out there with the orange and black?

Not justifying anything,wait till walks gets his report out!!!it will all come clean in the end!!like i said i dont remember any of the lomas clan asking walks if he was ok?

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CF,

Yes we played like shite AGAIN, and if wasn't for your brilliant #5 you would have walked off with the 3 points. Like I said before, after he clocked our player I separated the two, things seemed to be fine until walks showed him the red. That's when he lost it. And yes CF, then your #11 held him back. CF, the report will obviously tell the tale, although it's pretty clear to most what happened.

NO2

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Truth be told

Yeah...he's fine....says his missus hits him harder than that

I believe that but for the most part Walks deserve's it.:rolleyes: :D

Parkheadstilllaughsatwalkscommentsfromthepartylastyear!! :eek: :D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Cnogorski, right. It was all the Lomas fault and the ref's fault for getting on the end of your enraged guys fist. Tell that at the hearing where that kind of defence I am sure will work well for your guy.

In reality, it is always the clowns who don't accept responsibility for their actions or those of their team mates that end up with these kind of events happening. But right it is always someone else at fault.

There is something fowl about a guy hitting a ref who can't fight back.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cowards

Seriously, to hit Walks knowing full well his purse was all the way on the far side line is just cowardly. How could he possibly defend himself?

KNVBwhoislaughinghisassoffeverytimehereadsthisthread.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
too many fcuking wankers

Seems to me that there is too many fcuking wankers on here that have the opinion of what happened when they were not even there.I am not defending anybody but really wait till the league or the ones involved say something before the jury has there verdict fcuking cnuts

Walks wassup how u doin -walks should be refereeing premier anyway waste of talent in the shite leagues

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: too many fcuking wankers

Originally posted by larsson

Walks wassup how u doin -walks should be refereeing premier anyway waste of talent in the shite leagues

He tried....April 6 2003.....I am still not playing because of a slide tackle from behind that the other player received only a yellow.

WALKS EAT THIS GEEGER!

;) :D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Foudballer,

Are you fcuking retarded man?

Not justifying anything,wait till walks gets his report out!!!it will all come clean in the end!!like i said i dont remember any of the lomas clan asking walks if he was ok?

What the fcuk are you on about. We were protecting him after he was hit, and I personally moved him in the direction of the centre circle.

Trying to blame us, eh?

We have had our faults in the past but yesterday was ENTIRELY THE FAULT OF YOU AND THE OTHER HEADCASES ON YOUR TEAM!

Not to mention the pathetic diving attempts which have come to be expected when playing your mob.

On one occasion Walks and I were simply laughing at one of your players' pathetic attempts to get a foul.

Don't come in here and blame anyone unless it is yourselves.

Daz:mad:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Furthermore,

You have no business getting any points from that game so forget about it.

We have sent a report to the league at Azzi's request today.

We are also pushing for the points, as a rescheduled game is totally an inconvenience to us, we already have two others to reschedule.

And, there were 15 mins to go with you dickheads having 10 men.

So, I hope you get completely hammered by the league in every possible way.

And if there is a rematch....we will be TOTALLY up for it!

Go and have a think about that you twat.

Daz

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In these politically correct times it's 'Mentally challenged' if you please... besides you'll give retards a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0