Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean,

On behalf of Club Ireland, I would like to wish you a speedy recovery. Shoc-king. Take care, buddy. Rangers are shite but you're still a good guy.....:confused:

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas ? - ? Serbs

We changed the starting 11 this game and things were looking good as we went up 1-0 around the 15th minute mark. We then missed a breakaway, which would've definitely put us in control. The Serbs responded with 2 goals in the next 10 to be one up at the half. We made some subs at half-time that didn't really help us much, actually it hurt us. We didn't get one quality chance in the second and the serbs went up 3-1 late in the half.

About 10 or so left in this one when or sweeper had a tackle on the touch line serb#5. When our guy was on the ground still the serb took a swing and conected. The ref showed a straight red, and the the ref was attacked by this piece of EURO-TRASH. Yes thats right, he punched the ref. He then punched two more of our players before being restrained by his teammates. He was a pretty big guy too. Obviously the game was done after this. The serbs have a few decent guys on the team, by this I mean classy, but for the most part they are a whinny bunch. The Lomas showed class by not retaliating, but if it were up to me I think this guy should've been hammered. We don't need idiots like this.

What are your thoughts CF, I hope you don't come on here and try to defend your player because that was absolute BULLSHITE. The serbs definitely lived up to their reputation today and i hope they don't get the 3 points; although, I believe they will. Anyone know what happens in situations like this?

NO2

:mad:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff Ave 1 - 2 Sikh T (so I'm told)

No2,

That's shocking -- can't wait to hear the outcome.

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. 2

Last year we had a game where a Khalsa CAT player was red carded then threatened to kill the ref and gestured in his face. The ref abandoned the game with the score 1-0 Khalsa.

The league awarded the points to RUFC.

Don't know if that always happens but that was last season's verdict...

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking absolute monkey!

NO2 summed things up reasonably well with regard to the major incident. Didn't mention that Walks was the unfortunate man in black today though

Walks, you handled the situation very well, and I know you will give a good report to the league. Aside from that you are always a pleasure to have as ref.

The offender should be banned for life from the VMSL. Period.

The team should be fined heavily as well as there seemed to be hardly any accountability when this all happened. They basically were unable to control their players.

There is absolutely no way that the Serbs should get any points for this game. I am not saying that we should get the points, merely that they should have the book thrown at them.

An utter disgrace to the game!

Daz:mad:

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i would suggest that the serb player in question will be lucky not to suit up another game. if walks was indeed the man in the middle and the victim of this fcuk nuts actions, the retribution will and should be severe and the league would do well to save this chump from any real justice that he has coming.

on a side note...lean, sorry to hear the terrible news. wish you a speedy recovery.

smalley.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't mention that Walks was the unfortunate man in black today though

The DCS will be hooking up for an emergency meeting. We will be trying to find the bastard so we can throw darts at him. Fcuking ass clown. He should be banned for life and charged with a assault. Cnut.

Captain

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wikham 5 -2 Furry

wIKHAM 5 Furry 2
Not much to say about this game except we should have had more goals....
Meralomas... We cant wait till we go against you next week....
You better be prepared ;)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep

Captain,

I forgot the assault bit....absolutely right.

There can be nothing lower in football than striking a ref.

Daz:mad:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stories change

Captain,with all due respect do we have to go right away to throwing the book at a guy and getting the law involved.I am sure he will be dealt with by the league and if walks decides to go another step that is up to him.But don't start calling for the cops every time something happens when u probably were not even there to witness the events.Walks hope ur ok and let's see how the league responds and hear from cf.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson,

With all due respect....the guy needs the law involved. He needs to be hit hard and given something to think about.(which might be a stretch for him).

Are you speaking from experience here?

Daz:D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza i think people that were not involved directly should not be calling for the law that is up to the person who was attacked.Like the old saying "what goes around comes around".

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson,

Fair point.

As the "post police" in this thread, I had to call you on the personal experience thing though;)

Daz:cool:

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson fuk off, The guy hit him he should be charged. Spinless cu*t hit a ref, there is no need for that shite in this game. We all have been in situations where we may have wanted to but didn't. This FUKER should be dealt with, and in a severe way. If this is the same team from a few years ago they are a bunch of twats.

Animal

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a premium member who does not get involved!

Larsson, you are a fcukin clown!

Regs; $40 anually to read this shite? ;):D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be curious to learn (and hopefully someone can eduacate us) about any discipline history this player may have had.

I'm not positive about bringing the law into the situation . . . yet. I'd like to hear more about it first. However, seeing as how a ref is always considered untouchable, any violence towards him will likely be construed as an unprovoked attack (i.e. not in the head of battle or as self-defense).

I'm guessing, unfortunately, that Walks won't be able to chat about this on TTP until at least after Thursday.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

Beautifully constructed.

I suggest you, me, Animal, Cside and Larsson go on Larry King later in the week. Hopefully Nancy Grace will be on too. I'd like to give her a bit of a challenge:rolleyes:

Anyway, you lads still up for an exhibition match on Tuesday?

Daz:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0