Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2009 - Week 2

Pak Cup 2009 - Week 2 Cup MOTW

• Poco City Reserves D1 - Aldergrove Utd D1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aldergrove Utd P - Dewdney United D1

• Mission SC D1 - North Delta Lions P

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the real reason that the chilli /rangers game was so close is because chilli was missing their star player #7 . Besides o-dog and cantona he is probably the best that the fvsl has seen. That's really all ther is to it.

this star #7 you speak of is actually a real chump... all hands and eyebrows.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ald. P DFC Div 1 2 - 0. Their goalie saved their ass in the first half. Should have been 2-0 DFC after thirty but it wasn't meant to be. I refuse to make excuses as the Rangers did. They had certain players, namely their keeper, that made the difference and that's the bottom line. It was a good clean game and the referee was excellent. Good luck to them in the next few rounds. Nice to see my old friend Baldwin and I enjoyed battling with him.

JTL

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention that the we really enjoyed the change room atmosphere after the game and since that is not an option in Pitt Meadows, we have decided to buy a 30 foot travel trailer to be renovated into a luxury mobile changeroom. This will help our transition into O35's and it made us feel better after a disappointing loss.

JTL

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love the live feed from Housearrest.....typing, grilling chicken and watching soccer....

BTW how did you get the bbq in the lowered ride?

the best of all worlds buddy!

and its easy, just lie it down on its side in the bed of the truck and roll er down to the field...a thing of beauty I must say

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a great game...Reffin was good..Man of the Match was Langleys Keeper...6 min of extra time had me pullin my hair out..I dont think im going to sleep tonight.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a great game...Reffin was good..Man of the Match was Langleys Keeper...6 min of extra time had me pullin my hair out..I dont think im going to sleep tonight.

Other than the rush of blood to his head when he gave up the PK. WTF was he thinking.

At least two absolutely out of this world saves though. Top marks.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other than the rush of blood to his head when he gave up the PK. WTF was he thinking.

At least two absolutely out of this world saves though. Top marks.

It seemed like he could have gotten to the ball with his hands instead of going with his cleats up at the player.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys Im thinkin upset weekend,,not just for us but for Abby over PAU,, and Mission D1 over Dlions P..
I dont know the rest of the teams well enough to comment..
Just a gut feeling ,and as you know ,,I have a pretty big gut. ;(

Anything else anyone what to know,,My Gut never lies.

Hall3

Sep 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ald. P DFC Div 1 2 - 0. Their goalie saved their ass in the first half. Should have been 2-0 DFC after thirty but it wasn't meant to be. I refuse to make excuses as the Rangers did. They had certain players, namely their keeper, that made the difference and that's the bottom line. It was a good clean game and the referee was excellent. Good luck to them in the next few rounds. Nice to see my old friend Baldwin and I enjoyed battling with him.

JTL

With 5 starters out due to injuries and cards you were lucky we didn't beat you worse. Every team in this league should have changerooms. Changing on the sidelines is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0