Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2009 - Week 2

Pak Cup 2009 - Week 2 Cup MOTW

• Poco City Reserves D1 - Aldergrove Utd D1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aldergrove Utd P - Dewdney United D1

• Mission SC D1 - North Delta Lions P

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Forrest:
What have you done for me lately? ;)

The Rangers are a quality side and were unlucky on the night.
No disrespect to Chilli when I say that.
This team can compete and I'd suggest they are just as good as the 'Glory Days'.

Tell me honestly in Premier who can lace Clayton Dobbin's boots?
Throw me some names out here boys and good luck with that. :)

Average fcuking side my ass...

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangers - YOU'RE DONE!!!!

My eyes and ears are bleeding.....

The way the G'ers are talking its like they've been part of the biggest upset in history of the Pak Cup - this just in!!! you guys are a better than average to good division 1 team....that's it.

I don't know what's worse - the G'ers thinking they've been robbed of something or Maple Leaf fans thinking that being good 40 years ago justifies talking nonsense about how crappy they are nowadays

Quit trying to hold on to the "Glory Years" of the early 2000's - they core of your squad has moved on and so has any Pak Cup success.

The reality is since the old boys have moved on to O-35's you guys have done squat in the Cups....

Congrats on another top 5 finish in the Div 1 league - let's move on.

4ST OUT!!!:bronco::bronco:

Where you come up with this sht baffles me.

If anyones is going to make comments of what someone has said, TTP has a great feature called "quote".
Feel free to "quote" someone and then make comments regarding that specific post.
Re: Whack play long ball
Nothing wrong with that if you feel it gives you the best shot at winning

Glory years? Who is trying to hold on?

With regards to PAK success: would that mean winning the up? or doing well in the tournament.

Please advise or shut it.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Forrest:
What have you done for me lately? ;)

This team can compete and I'd suggest they are just as good as the 'Glory Days'.

Average fcuking side my ass...

RF - Not done much at all lately - throwing stones from 10 paces - you know the routine ;)

In all honesty how can you say they are just as good as the "good old days" - the "old" boys won Pak Cups / did damage in Provincials

The new squad has won nothing - from what I can remember at my old age - not a league title / not a Pak Cup - 4 solid pages of "we're gutted / can't believe we lost / blah blah blah". There will be more chatter about how the G'ers lost to the Whack than there will be about the eventual Pak Cup Champs.... I can only imagine what the chatter will be like if the Whack win the cup - the G'ers will pretty much claim it as their own:D:

The current G'ers - a strong Div 1 side = Yes / a "Force" in the FVSL and "Threat" in the Lower Mainland = No
The current G'ers - "Just as good as the old days" - not a hope and to quote you RF - "couldn't lace your boots"....:D

4ST OUT!!!:bronco::bronco:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it funny to hear guys like bollocks knock the way teams like langley or the Wack. Yes PAU plays nice soccer but they also have professional coaches to help them with there system. ACBC has 11 highly talented individuals on the field which is going to result in some nice soccer and woop woops. The Rangers play just like the Wack and Langley to their strengths. Rangers are very strong defensively, physical but they lack anything resembling a top forward or a really talented midfielder. So they play there shite defensive, constant fouling football, I havn't seen a game you guys looked impressive but it is fukcing hard to score let alone beat you guys. Losing late to a debatable PK sucks, especially that late but sounds to me like the right team won.

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we Rangers had TWO goals called back in the first half.

whoa, whoa, whoa, If we are going to start to add up disallowed goals, make sure you give us our off-side goal. Thanks, you can continue your complaining now.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what's the final score then? I figure 3-1 Rangers.

Rangers= 1 allowed + 2 disallowed.
Wack= {1 disallowed + winning PKs (1) } - 1 allowed that should have been disallowed.

I think that's right.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Losing late to a debatable PK sucks, especially that late but sounds to me like the right team won.

That is all I am saying, when I refer to my state of being Gutted.

but they lack anything resembling a top forward or a really talented midfielder.

Enter Dobbin. He may have still been injured when we played.

Offside goals are just that.
No complaints.

We get a bad rap on here, becuase there are many of us on the 'Gers that post on TTP. If we to go silent after a loss you would be TTP'ing us for that.
Rather than go slient, I tell it how I see it. Rose coloured glasses, maybe.

Gutted.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, all this from one game. I think there should be a rematch...or should I day "match-race"! In any case....move on already! We are all trying to drown our sorrows from last weekend!

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
went to the acbc langley game last nite...thought it was a good, hard fought clean game...personally think that 99 on acbc is a bit of wank though, he lost the ball countless times, and then put his hands up in the air in frustration everytime someone didnt pass him the ball....nice goal though...ill give him that...wouldnt want him on our team though...good game acbc, impressive win.....where were all the langley boys though, jorgy, ellis, trauter????

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
went to the acbc langley game last nite...thought it was a good, hard fought clean game...personally think that 99 on acbc is a bit of wank though, he lost the ball countless times, and then put his hands up in the air in frustration everytime someone didnt pass him the ball....nice goal though...ill give him that...wouldnt want him on our team though...good game acbc, impressive win.....where were all the langley boys though, jorgy, ellis, trauter????

Head case but 99 is one of the best players around

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
say what you want about Admir,,he is double and triple teamed game in and game out.
The most threating player in the league,,does not dive and can break open a game at any time. Soft is a joke, he plays with cardboard for shinnys and has more knocks than anyone..Ill take him over anyone.
You guys that bash him would get schooled by him and are jelouse of a guy who started playing soccer at 14. He is the most exsplosive player I have had the pleasure of coaching and is one of the most gifted natural athletes around.
You only could be lucky to have him as a teammate.
My guess is you couldnt handle one of his passes.

Oh and he was just called up by his national team..
so have another beer

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

wouldnt want him on your team?
i dont know about that, im sure anyone would rather have Admir playing on their team than against them. did you see the time he made the langley player fall on the ground then finished it off with that great goal?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After playing against him last year, my opinion was: arrogant, mouthy, ultra competitive, able to take a knock, explosive, skilled, and a game breaker.

I'd take him, no problem. Rather have an arrogant guy who loves the game and shows it than a submissive clone.

What is his National side, Ghouse?

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll bet ten bucks if he doesn't start wearing better leg gear he'll shatter his leg much like myself - cardboard really doesn't do the trick....maybe the Bosnian National Team can spot him a pair.

Tough luck Rangers!

You should've used the same game ball from the quarterfinal Langley game a few years back for luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0