Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2009 - Week 2

Pak Cup 2009 - Week 2 Cup MOTW

• Poco City Reserves D1 - Aldergrove Utd D1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aldergrove Utd P - Dewdney United D1

• Mission SC D1 - North Delta Lions P

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
After playing against him last year, my opinion was: arrogant, mouthy, ultra competitive, able to take a knock, explosive, skilled, and a game breaker.

I'd take him, no problem. Rather have an arrogant guy who loves the game and shows it than a submissive clone.

What is his National side, Ghouse?

He's Bosnian

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good for him. Has to be every athlete's dream to represent their country- hope he performs well...and keep us posted.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe they are just drawn to him as most teams just jocky him but 3 guys on him happen very often.
Come see for yourself.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe they are just drawn to him as most teams just jocky him but 3 guys on him happen very often.
Come see for yourself.

And to think just last year this guy was being marked outta the game in div 1 by Stepchild.

From FVSL Div1 to National team in less than a year....wow.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
or 2 years ago, quit our team... evidently because i was yelling at him too much to defend.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Admir is a real talent, I don't know him personally, but his negative attitude every time one of his teammates doesn't make that pass just perfectly rubs me the wrong way.

He is a stud, and that one screamer of a goal he potted against LUFC, I'm just sure that if he was in a camp of seasoned good players that all pulled in one direction something would have to give...either he'd be sporting a black eye, or he would stop whinging every time something didn't go his way.

My Meaningless $0.02 following watching the game.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No More G'ers Chatter

This is nice....talking about who's left......AHHHH!!

The thread is worth reading again:D

4ST OUT!!!:bronco::bronco:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And to think just last year this guy was being marked outta the game in div 1 by Stepchild.

From FVSL Div1 to National team in less than a year....wow.

And a guy they call Dude. The legend grows.

(I did, however, kick him really hard twice, earning yellow on the second. :D )

That said, the kid may have been shut down, but his teammates pumped 5 by us to beat us 5-1.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No adult player in this region is "triple teamed", let's get real.

Regs, this is the FVSL, were the best players in the mainland, I mean world, come to play.

In the VMSL, some players may have some CAPS with Canada, but come on, who doesn't.

hos

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He really is a good player and I don't kick him because of that, I kick him because I am pissed at all the whooping it up from the other players when he puts on a good move. If the rest of them would just shut up, he would get kicked far less.
So...Admir, it's not you...it's them.
...he is a crafty little buggar though, kind of like a young Dude.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry to offend you all about my comments, I was giving you guys credit for the win...thought you played well as a team. and as for your bad reputation in previous games, this was the 1st game of yours i'd seen this year and I thought you guys were classy...my comments towards 99 were merely an observation, don't know the dude, but respect his talents, and from what you've all said, he's obviously got a pretty impressive resume...however, I still stand by my comment that his attitude stunk a bit, and as a teammate, i would hope to see him build up the boys more, instead of constantly putting his hands up in frustration...and Masry, I did see the goal he scored and I gave him credit if you read my post, it was a gorgeous shot...gl acbc in the next round

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My guess is you couldnt handle one of his passes.

He passes?
I remember marking him when i played you guys with 2 different teams, not sure if you remember those games. ;) Found him to be somewhat of an individual player rather than a team player though.
Maybe he's changed.

I will agree, he is talented and quick.

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's pretty impressive if he was called up to the Bosnian national team. From what I understand he couldn't get a game with the Caps yet the 50 something ranked country in the world calls him up:eek: I'm not so sure. Bosnia has enough nationals playing in good leagues around the world than to have to dip into the ranks of the FVSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0