Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2009 - Week 2

Pak Cup 2009 - Week 2 Cup MOTW

• Poco City Reserves D1 - Aldergrove Utd D1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aldergrove Utd P - Dewdney United D1

• Mission SC D1 - North Delta Lions P

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the Matchups for the next weekend:

Abbotsford Mariners P - Peace Arch Utd P
Port Moody Gunners D1 - Trinity Western Titans D1
SFC Rangers D1 - Chilliwack Rapids P
Poco City Reserves D1 - Aldergrove Utd D1
Peace Arch Utd D1 - Poco City FC P
Aldergrove Utd P - Dewdney United D1
Mission SC D1 - North Delta Lions P
Athletic Club BC P - Langley Utd P

Some very interesting Matchups coming. Rangers and Chilliwack, ACBC and Langley. Port Moody and Trinity could have some excitement as well.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys Im thinkin upset weekend,,not just for us but for Abby over PAU,, and Mission D1 over Dlions P..
I dont know the rest of the teams well enough to comment..
Just a gut feeling ,and as you know ,,I have a pretty big gut. ;(

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
pretty even 2nd round with some good games twu vs pm is interesting but acbc vs langley is my pick of game of the week. 8 prem teams and 8 div1 teams with a gaurentee of 2 div 1 teams in the next round should make for some excitement

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
interesting games
MOTW is PAU vs. ABBY
simple, one team is going in right direction while the other seems to be holding on...........PAU overcomes their terrible end to season
LANG vs. ACbwoop
close second, but will be good game. I see ACBC with win

Will be nice to play WHACK again, some history between us...while the older guys at least. Good test early, have to play well to win the cup

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley V ACBC. Best matched highest calibre teams although PM vs TWU will likely be a good match. PM thinks they are very good so this is a must win or their season is a disapointment.

Any game that has the potential for a D1 to knock off a Premier side is also interesting.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last I checked you couldn't regain premier by winning a cup game against a Div 1 team. I was simply suggesting that they need to make a cup run to validate how good they THINK they are. They are a good team, they could make a run however they have a lot of trouble with the better Div 1 teams so they will likely fizzle in the cup.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta be the Langley ACBC match. I bet Langley will be pushing as hard as ever to win this one, as you know LFC wants the squad as well tuned as possible going into Provincials. Plus, it seems the two teams have built a nice rivalry. I may even go watch...or I could fcuk off and go skiing, or some other fun thing.

Mr.GoldenBoot

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
they could make a run however they have a lot of trouble with the better Div 1 teams so they will likely fizzle in the cup.

Dewdney United : 2-1-2 (.400 Winning Percentage) vs Division 1 teams currently in the Top 10
Port Moody Gunners : 5-3-0 (.625 Winning Percentage) vs Division 1 teams currently in the Top 10

Trouble???

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney United : 2-1-2 (.400 Winning Percentage) vs Division 1 teams currently in the Top 10
Port Moody Gunners : 5-3-0 (.625 Winning Percentage) vs Division 1 teams currently in the Top 10

Trouble???

So we've got 3 games to make up that percentage then!
We have a chance!

:)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You heard it hear first Mr Golden Boot says PM will have no trouble winning the Pak Cup. I still say they will fizzle, possibly this weekend.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You heard it hear first Mr Golden Boot says PM will have no trouble winning the Pak Cup. I still say they will fizzle, possibly this weekend.
what he actually said is that they had no real difficulty with the top 10 div 1 teams. i think they may have a chance if they could play a consistent 90. probably the best hope for a div 1 team to make a run in this pak. and a good test for them for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0