Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup Draw 2007

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got a phone call from the league yesterday b/c I sent a nasty email to the league and Mr. Mills the scheduler said the Rangers and Peace Arch game is cancelled. Probably the game is going to be the week after Christmas. Anyways one day we'll get this game in.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Shoes said:
Got a phone call from the league yesterday b/c I sent a nasty email to the league and Mr. Mills the scheduler said the Rangers and Peace Arch game is cancelled..

You got the call because they had no idea what you were actually trying to say...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They thought it was their first fan mail and not the usual hate mail that they get from Dude and his boys.

The Rangers would like to bring back the old News Years Day Darby match, now that would be interesting.

hos

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Shoes said:
Got a phone call from the league yesterday b/c I sent a nasty email to the league and Mr. Mills the scheduler said the Rangers and Peace Arch game is cancelled. Probably the game is going to be the week after Christmas. Anyways one day we'll get this game in.
are u kidding me...the week after christmas. No f'ing chance. Unless 90% of our team is available...no way
Dude, I believe we rescheduled the game for the following week when we were getting off an airplane and the league cancelled the game for no reason apparent. Now PAU cancels with little notice, ok we can accept that but a possibility of a game over the christmas break in out of the question as people have prior commitments...no chance.
Get a grip league, this seasons scheduling has been a nightmare for all teams from the start.
Dude, my rant kinda sounds like your regular post.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
I seem to remember a little team bonding trip to Mexico was more important than the Pak to you?:rolleyes:
You mean if the league would of just played that game we wouldn't have to read this winey crap post after post?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Secret Phone Message Retrieved From Coach's House

Right Steppy, OK.

I've heard how the phone call went from Cancun, the day before leaving:

"KENNY...KENNO..BIG MAING HOW'S RIT HRANGING BROTHARRRRRRR!!! KENNY! KENNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY!

I'M CALLING YOU FROM THE RED DRAGON BROTHERRRRRR!!! THAT'S WHAT ALL THE HOES DOWN HERE CALL MY VEEEEEENER! THEY CALLME DOCTR RED DRAGON! I TOLD THEM I'M A REEEEAL DOCTOR, AND THE SHUPID SLUTS BELIVE ME! ABOUT TIME I GOT SHOM RESHPECT!!! R-E-S-P-E-C-T BABBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

CONCHITA, GET THE FCUK OUT OF MY TAXI, BIATCH! I'M NOT ALLOWED FOREIGN MEAT ACCROSS THE BOARDER! HAHA!

KENNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Z'S STILL IN THE ROOM WITH HIS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES! HE ASKED FOR A TORTILLA, AND GOT A SET OF TWINS AND A DONKEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THEY PAINTED IT WITH STIPES AND CALLED IT A ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEBRA! THESE FCUKEN MEXICANS ARE CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY! YIPEE CAY AY MOTHER FCUKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

FCUKING JOHNNY COLLINS GOT REFUSED AT THE DOOR! HE CAN'T EVEN SCORE IN A WHORE HOUSE! THEY THOUGHT HE ESCAPED FROM THE DAYCARE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

KENNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

WE NEED A RAIN OUT BABBBBEEEEEEEEEEE! PULL SOME STRINGS BIATCH! WE PLAN ON PUKING OUR RAY HOME, AND THERES THIS LITTLE ISSUE Z HAS WITH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAABS! HE THINKS HE GOT THEM FROM THE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HAHA, FIL THE THRILL!

PAKENHAM CUP, HERE WE COME BABBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WE'RE THE FCUKEN RANGERS MAN, WE RUN THIS SHOW BIATCH!

CONCHITA, I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF MY CAB, CUN"

Then, abruptly, the line goes dead because the Red Dragon phone is on a timed calling card.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Secret Phone Message Retrieved From Coach's House

Dude said:
Right Steppy, OK..
you have too much time on your hands, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time. For the record......red dragon was there.:knvb:
O and the call from kenno did not come until we were home!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you're not denying Zaurini's participation in a sexual act with a donkey painted like a zebra?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't the rangers have the same problem last year missing half there team Pak cup weekend. Honestly you guys have about as much a chance of winning the Pak cup as I do of playing another game this season. The rangers make it sound like it matters when they play. Its just a matter of time before you get knocked out anyway. I mean you can't even beat the raiders:)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Bulljive = Small penis
Bitter boy by the sounds of his last 2 posts....both were dissin the Rangers. Penis envy i guess. :wa:
Anyways, i hope this damn thing gets solved. From all accounts, our version of dude's "a.s.s." stated that the PAU coach is not being such an accomidating fella....again....
Not holding my breath on a reasonable resolution.:eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Didn't the rangers have the same problem last year missing half there team Pak cup weekend.

YES!!!

Brutal, so this season we thought :rolleyes: we would be prepared and make sure nobody plans a wedding after Jan 1.

Guess what?! This year Pak cup games started in November!

Last time we had a full team in the Pak Cup we lost in double OT of the semi's.

Heart breaking :(

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the Rangers should have played with the guys they had available the first time the game was scheduled. I am guessing that the game was cancelled due to their "Key" players being in Mexico. I am pretty sure they had 11 or more guys here who were available to play?

I do agree that the FV has been a nightmare this year, the scheduleing has been a joke. Trying to reschedule games this late in Dec is idiotic. It is nobody's fault that mother nature is belting the province with this weather. People have too many commitments at this time of the year to worry about last minute soccer games being thrown at them. This includes board members and referees. As much as everyone wants to play it is difficult at this time and you would think that the scheduler would realize it. I can only imagine what a nightmare the new year will be as we all know that in January we usually have a few cancelled games as well. Looks like in Feb we will have to play every second day to complete a season. :rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa said:
Maybe the Rangers should have played with the guys they had available the first time the game was scheduled. I am guessing that the game was cancelled due to their "Key" players being in Mexico. I am pretty sure they had 11 or more guys here who were available to play?

Maybe.

Maybe the schedule should have been out before week three so we could have arranged more players, "key" or not to be available.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa said:
Maybe the Rangers should have played with the guys they had available the first time the game was scheduled. I am guessing that the game was cancelled due to their "Key" players being in Mexico. I am pretty sure they had 11 or more guys here who were available to play
We were prepared to play with our minimal team when PAU did not want to change the game, thankfully the league did. We were informed of the change only a day or so before we left which was the day the game was scheduled so put that in your pipe and smoke it! Get your facts straight brother.;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honest question: why did the league change the game in the first place when PAU did not agree?

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the schedule should have been out before week three so we could have arranged more players, "key" or not to be available.

I agree but the game could have still been played. I am sure you would have not gone to Mexico to play in the game if you had a bit more notice :rolleyes: I'll deal with you at the Lion on Monday night :D Watch for flying Nerf Footballs.

so put that in your pipe and smoke it! Get your facts straight brother

Is that what is happening for Christmas dinner this year? I am also a bit teary eyed as I think tha is the first time you called me brother and not fat ass or something......:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0