Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup Draw 2007

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Honest question: why did the league change the game in the first place when PAU did not agree?

If memory serves me correct, they did agree to it.

Rescheduled for the Saturday when we returned (three hours after arrival)...and the league postponed that game due to weather.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
No offence, but do either of you guys really have a chance at winning the Pak?
to those that keep asking if either of us think we can win.....fukcing rights we do (rangers that is). What team goes into any game thinking they are not going to win? Ask Langley.;)

Cup or not, every guy on your team should think he is going to win....regardless.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league says the 2 teams may play either soccer or cricket at either 7:30 or 8:00 (it could be morning, perhaps evening) on the 12th of January. If the 13th works better for one of the 2 teams, it could be on that date.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Found out that the PAU coach wanted to play the game on either Dec 30th at 6ish or on a Dec. friday with kickoff at 6pm. Nice game times, apparently it was like pulling teeth to get a game time that suited him that wasn't right after school or during school break. How young is this PAU team anyways? Anyone? Seriously, Guinness, Studs.... or anyone that has played them in Div 1?
Problem solved though.:rolleyes:

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
How young is this PAU team anyways? Anyone? Seriously, Guinness, Studs.... or anyone

Div. 1 is meant to have a bunch of "young" teams playing in it!!

It's meant to be the league for any and all "up & comers" who one day hope to play Permier.....apparantly you miss read the memo and thought the league was looking for a bunch of "plummers", hence you signed up. I guess only real Doctors can read....

Aside: pass on my Season's Greetings to Darren, Kris, Kim, Pat and the rest of the family for me!!

Love always,
Leafs 9, Rangers 2

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard it was snowing in Port Moody earlier today... Was the pitch covered in it, or did GN get into another car accident and not have 7 men by kick off??? :)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has the draw been held?

I know it is still early...I mean we still have three weeks before round two starts. :rolleyes:

I am sure the scheduler can just say the winner of Rangers/PAU vs whomever....he really doesnt have to wait for the outcome. He does know this, right? :confused:

Discuss. copyright Regs 2005

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do I have to do everything around here?????\

2nd Round
Jan 19 - 21

HOME AWAY
1 Chilliwack Rapids D1 Peace Arch D1 or SFC Rangers D1
2 Langley Athletic D1 Langley Utd P
3 Columbia Bearcats D1 North Delta Lions P
4 Peace Arch Utd P Tsawwassen Royals D1
5 Golden Ears Utd P Chilliwack Rapids P
6 Delta Metro H/landers D1 Langley Dynamo D1
7 Abbotsford Mariners D1 Port Moody P or GN Sport P
8 Aldergrove Utd P Port Moody Gunners D1 or Whalley Utd D1

So, when does Chilliwack play their home games? Friday night? Sunday mornings? Both PAU (div 1) and us would like to know.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hell, PAU Prem has a soft draw to the semis. Inexperience may let them down...they get younger every year, you know.

As for our squad (LUFC Athletic), we drew our Premier team. Some may think they have the advantage, being younger, faster, fitter, more skilled, the defending champions, and all, but that all is balanced out by us having home field advantage.

Should be a cracker of a match.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
As for our squad (LUFC Athletic), we drew our Premier team. Some may think they have the advantage, being younger, faster, fitter, more skilled, the defending champions, and all, but that all is balanced out by us having home field advantage.

I'll get you "THE" gameball.

Guaranteed win with it.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Fcuking hell, PAU Prem has a soft draw to the semis. Inexperience may let them down...they get younger every year, you know.

better yet, play them on the grass while the turf field sits idle.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by: Dude
Our pace and fitness will make up for our youth and inexperience!!! :rolleyes:
BTW, dummy the draw is random every round you know...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
we drew our Premier team. Some may think they have the advantage, being younger, faster, fitter, more skilled, the defending champions, and all, .

But they (Premier) also perhaps suffer from the Fear Factor. I cannot predict the scoreline but I can predict a Athletics 5 -Premier 2 Scoreline in the "Card" department.

I am sure one of the Pak cup Nightmares that a few Premier teams might have would be that they'd get knocked off by their own D1 team in an upset of sorts...(Was more of fear perhaps with Cat...)

Anyhow good luck to you, we drew DM Highlanders D1.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0