Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup Draw 2007

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOME AWAY
1 Delta Metro Utd Premier Abbotsford Mariners D1
2 North Delta Lions Premier Aldergrove Warriors D1
3 Aldergrove Utd Premier Poco City FC Raiders D1
4 Dewdney FC Razorbacks D1 Twsawwassen Royals D1
5 Whalley Utd Hurricane D1 Port Moody Gunners D1
6 Port Moody Fury Premier GN Sporting Club Premier
7 North Delta Lions D1 Langley Athletic D1
8 Peace Arch Utd D1 Surrey FC Rangers FF D1
9 Golden Ears Utd Premier Poco City FC Premier
10 Langley Dynamo D1 Surrey Sporting FC D1
11 Delta Metro Highlanders D1 Golden Ears Utd D1
12 Poco City FC Reserves D1 Columbia Bearcats D1
13 Chilliwack Rapids D1 TWU Titans D1

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also...

Byes; Chilliwack Rapids Premier; Langley Utd Premier; Peace Arch Utd Premier

* At the completion of all matches there will be a NEW draw for the next round.

I really like this! The frsh draw will make the Cup that much more interesting, and less predictable.

Can't wait...stoked to be back playing in the PaK!:D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Also...

Byes; Chilliwack Rapids Premier; Langley Utd Premier; Peace Arch Utd Premier

* At the completion of all matches there will be a NEW draw for the next round.

I really like this! The frsh draw will make the Cup that much more interesting, and less predictable.

Can't wait...stoked to be back playing in the PaK!:D

The reason for the "new draw" is becuase the scheduler couldnt figure out who plays who in the second round....:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop stirring the pot Z, big brother might tell on you.

True enough though. :D

Actually, to the execs credit, they planned it that way (so my little ASS tells me). I like it. Keeps things interesting, for sure. Love playing on Nov. 11th too...gives the game more meaning, more significance. For me, anyhow.:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers will be in trouble against PAU... Missing possibly 7 guys at a wedding in Mexico, brutal!!!:rolleyes:

Lovingthebye!!!:knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The date and times are now posted on the site.

Pakenham Cup 1 Delta Metro Utd P vs Abbotsford Mariners D1 Sunday John Oliver Park 2.15pm
Pakenham Cup 2 North Delta Lions P vs Aldergrove Warriors D1 Saturday Mackie TURF 7.00PM
Pakenham Cup 3 Aldergrove Utd P vs Poco City FC Raiders D1 TBA TBA
Pakenham Cup 4 DewdneyFCRazorbacks D1 vs Tsawwassen Royals D1 Saturday PMAP #1 2.15pm
Pakenham Cup 5 Whalley Utd Hurricane D1 vs Port Moody Gunners D1 TBA TBA
Pakenham Cup 6 Port Moody Fury P vs GN Sporting Club P Sunday Heritage Woods TURF 6.00PM
Pakenham Cup 7 North Delta Lions D1 vs Langley Athletic D1 Saturday Mackie TURF 9.00PM
Pakenham Cup 8 Peace Arch Utd D1 vs SurreyFC Rangers FF D1 TBA TBA
Pakenham Cup 9 Golden Ears Utd P vs Poco City FC P Friday Rotary TURF 7.30pm
Pakenham Cup 10 Langley Dynamo D1 vs Surrey Sporting FC D1 Sunday MAP Oval TURF 1.00PM
Pakenham Cup 11 Delta Metro Highlanders D1 vs Golden Ears Utd D1 Friday John Oliver Park 7.30pm
Pakenham Cup 12 Poco City FC Reserves D1 vs Columbia Bearcats D1 Saturday Gates TURF 4.00PM
Pakenham Cup 13 Chilliwack Rapids D1 vs TWU Titans D1 Saturday Exhibition Field 7.00PM

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pakenham Cup 8 Peace Arch Utd D1 vs SurreyFC Rangers FF D1 Sat Nov 18 SSAP TURF 6.00PM

Big thanks to the Peace Arch Club....

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers and Peace POSTPONED!!!!!

Zaurrini said:
Pakenham Cup 8 Peace Arch Utd D1 vs SurreyFC Rangers FF D1 Sat Nov 18 SSAP TURF 6.00PM

Big thanks to the Peace Arch Club....

Kudos to PA for postponing but honestly how much fcukin' whining did it take from the Ranger lads to have this game moved??????

Do you honestly think the FVSL would have changed the game for any other team than the Rangers........fcukin' JUNK.

Every other team has had to play cup games with boys away - just cause the Rangers will be missing ~7 - big deal they'll still have 20 standing on the sidelines......

I hope PA kicks their arse.

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco: :bronco:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangers and Peace POSTPONED!!!!!

4STGMP said:
Kudos to PA for postponing but honestly how much fcukin' whining did it take from the Ranger lads to have this game moved??????

Do you honestly think the FVSL would have changed the game for any other team than the Rangers........fcukin' JUNK.

Every other team has had to play cup games with boys away - just cause the Rangers will be missing ~7 - big deal they'll still have 20 standing on the sidelines......

I hope PA kicks their arse.

respect.....the league just wants the best...ok,I am not going to finish this b/c we have nothing to do with the league.....its called respect. Earn it and give someone a call.:D Playing, we really did get screwed from the league and are going to take whatever the league gives us......and still will expect to win no matter what!
BTW, we will be missing more than 7.....and when did our league play a cup game this early........1994'ish or something close. Thanks to PAU for giving us a chance to represent.
thanks
Ranger Nation. :(

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild said:
respect.....the league just wants the best...ok,I am not going to finish this b/c we have nothing to do with the league.....its called respect. :(

Nothing to do with the league......I think "respect" can also be translated to "Coach" - me thinks he pulled some strings for his Rangers......:rolleyes:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild said:
respect.....the league just wants the best...ok,I am not going to finish this b/c we have nothing to do with the league.....its called respect. Earn it and give someone a call.:D Playing, we really did get screwed from the league and are going to take whatever the league gives us......and still will expect to win no matter what!
BTW, we will be missing more than 7.....and when did our league play a cup game this early........1994'ish or something close. Thanks to PAU for giving us a chance to represent.
thanks
Ranger Nation. :(

rangers are shite so who gives a fukc

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

4STGMP said:
Nothing to do with the league......I think "respect" can also be translated to "Coach" - me thinks he pulled some strings for his Rangers......:rolleyes:

I think we protested this to the league, not to Coach, or any one person.

The league screwed up in the beginning of the season, and are doing their best to make everyone happy.

We were expecting to play Sporting next week, and figured that since we re-scheduled week 1 to suit them...that they might re-schdeule week 11 to suit us.

then week 3 or 4 hit and a Pak game was scheduled (not to mention the entire division was revamped). We protested then. It wasnt until a few days ago that a decision was made. The correct decision I might add.

Looking forward to playing the PAK cup with a tan...enjoy the rain everyone.

doscervazasporfavor

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

4STGMP said:

I don't think much of a favour was done for the Mighty Rangers, they have to play Friday night before the Pac game at 8 pm in Abbostford, and then a 6 pm Sat. Pac Cup game for guys flying in from Mexico Sat. afternoon after a week of training and hydrating on the sandy beaches. Ya the league has done the Rangers lots of favours.

Don't drink too many of those cervazas Big Z or we may start calling you CervazaForever instead of mini-RangerForever.

hos

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hands of Stone said:
afternoon after a week of training and hydrating on the sandy beaches.
Ya, coach Kurt has us meeting every morning in the gym for some wt. training and core strengthening before we head out for an hour run on the beach. I believe we will be meeting at 7 am as to avoid the gym crowd.
As for abby, we may not even play as the cup is way more important. Besides that, the flight may get delayed so we still may have a short team for the cup game anyways. Thank god you all think we got a break.;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Origianlly posted by: HOS
Don't drink too many of those cervazas Big Z or we may start calling you CervazaForever instead of mini-RangerForever.

Us PAU boys will make sure Tom from L.A. doesn't show up!!!;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

4STGMP said:

Come on 4ST, i had nothing to do with that? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, PAU was nice enough to move the game to the following week or the game would have went on as scheduled.

I like your thinking though!

Good luck to everyone! :D

Sir Shagalot

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro Utd Premier Abbotsford Mariners D1
--- Could be a possible upset here, as Delta Metro are starting to come back down to earth from their quick start. Confidence must be high in the Abbotsford Camp as they are off to a flying start ---

2 North Delta Lions Premier Aldergrove Warriors D1

3 Aldergrove Utd Premier Poco City FC Raiders D1
--- Should be a close game, especially if it is the same Aldergrove team from div one last year ---

4 Dewdney FC Razorbacks D1 Twsawwassen Royals D1

5 Whalley Utd Hurricane D1 Port Moody Gunners D1

6 Port Moody Fury Premier GN Sporting Club Premier

7 North Delta Lions D1 Langley Athletic D1
--- I'm surprised Langley are doing so poorly. They have a good front line and decent mid field and should be scoring more goals. Goaltending and Defense may be letting them down. ---

8 Peace Arch Utd D1 Surrey FC Rangers FF D1

9 Golden Ears Utd Premier Poco City FC Premier

11 Delta Metro Highlanders D1 Golden Ears Utd D1
--- Delta finally putting the ball in the back of the net... Making up for all those years of good buildup and poor finish... ---
12 Poco City FC Reserves D1 Columbia Bearcats D1
13 Chilliwack Rapids D1 TWU Titans D1[/B][/B][/B][/B]

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0