Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup Draw 2007

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am working at getting Newton cleared so that the Rangers vs PAU can finally go ahead.

Really!

Vegas odds on that happening? 50/50 right now!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akk FVSL games are cancelled this weekend.... :( :mad:

On a lighter side...my FVSL contact infomred me that PAU may have to forfeit for not being able to produce a field.:D

Chilliwack v Rangers next weekend!!! ( unofficially , of course)

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
:p
Announcements for 2006 - 2007 Season
Schedule Update: All games for this weekend are cancelled. Jan 11-14
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, make up cup game this Friday night Rangers v PAU...followed by Round two cup game on Sunday (if we win) Winner v Chilliwack Div 1

Is that correct?

or did rd 2 Get moved to the following weekend (jan 26)?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
predator said:
South Surrey got hit with 10cm this monring whos knows about a game this weekend

I'm looking out my window on 16th and 152 St. and I'm not quite sure what ruler you used but there's less snow out there than there was yesterday (although it did snow today). It was wet and it's actually helping get rid of the snow. If the temp stays above freezing it should be on.

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, hopefully the Royals and PA United P get to play this weekend. Hopefully they don't have any pent up energy they feel like releasing on us. And maybe (or should I say hopefully?) they ate too much turkey over the break, haven't even thought of soccer since the beginning of December and only have 8 players show up, two of whom are too hung over to jog :rolleyes:.

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
huh... well, dont i feel foolish? is it just me or did they miss the weekend of the 14th, when our bye was supposed to be? did they just move everything back a week? cause if they did, they better have checked that everyone will have fields that day. not that i dont trust the field schudular:cool: , but im tired of getting games moved the day of or having games cancelled cause there isnt a field available. and i would like to play as many games as possible. stay away rain and GO AWAY SNOW! STAY IN THE MOUNTAINS.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs PAU is confirmed and a go!!!!!!!!!

Newton Turf 7:45 pm this friday night.

Finally the game will be played.......................

See you friday boys!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally is right!!
Damn..
I remember discussing this game back in Mexico in Mid November.

LETSGETBACKTOTHESOCCERLIFE!!

LION

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Newton is covered in snow.
Cant see there being a game tomorrow.

We went there tonight for a light practice...about an inch and a half of snow covers the turf field

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Z, the field did get plowed Weds night and we even had people out training on it.

Then we got hit by this other little blast
late Weds nigth!:mad:

We are trying to get the field plowed again today so as of now the game is on!

There was about a half inch of snow on the field late last night but we will chech the park out again this morning.

I think you will be playing! Really.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0