Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier New Signings

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great....keep the fcuking Imperial cup, we only won the thing 3 years in a row. I'm talking about the Provincials you stupid fcuk. Anywho, you guys are too stupid to waste anymore time on, see on the field, keep your heads up. Ref beater, thatmay mean actually having to ecercise some motor skills....abby steps man, baby steps.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no need 45 me to keep my head up i'll be on the sideline but dont u cum the line with ur head down ;)

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus,

That's a pretty hefty guarantee their sunshine. You better hope for your sake that JJ does come back or I'd have to vote the other way. It doesn't matter anyway we both know Burnaby is going to go farther than both teams.:D

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Showtime,

It's about time you stopped lurking and started posting. Burnaby is a dying breed........They're aging and won't be contenders for much longer........I guess that's why you fit in so well!

C

Cino

showtime?

Showtime,

Dinosaurs man, you're all dinosaurs......Not a dying breed......but one that has been extinct for millions of years!

Even you've tried to come back to life as something else.....I think it was a keeper?

All in good fun, Cino!:)

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus and Cino,

If we are such fossil's then how are we ahead of you in the standings. I guess Sportstoon is just building our confidence before they go on a big run at the end of the season and win the provincials. Ha! I can't wait to play you guys next time and even if I only get 10 min ( I should get more cause will be up on you by at least 3) I am going to half to snap both of your legs. All in good fun Cino:D

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Showtime,

The only thing you know how to snap is a Kit-Kat!!!

That is a sweet flag though....so your Croatian, Carribeann, and Chinese. Your mama really gets around.

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus,

Why must you always insult people's moms. Just because you were a test tube baby from a horse. Jealousy is an ugly thing! By the way just for the record you're a little heavier than me there sunshine:eek:

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus,

You might want to look in a physiology book and find out the difference between muscle and fat. Cause you ain't muscle:D

C

Cino

Hey Showtime,

You're gonna have to catch me before you can break my legs!

We missed you last weekend......then we could've at least pulled out 3 points!!

You were probably out buying some new shoes!!

Maybe you should get some that would fit around a cast!!

Cino

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cino,

Are you ensinuating that you're going to break my legs. You might want to go to the gym and work on yours. Sometimes I wonder if you're riding a chicken. Anyways good luck this weekend with surrey, I'm off to Kelowna with Langara.:D

C

Cino

Shoetime!!

I might be riding a chicken, but at least my chicken is faster than your potato!!!

Cino

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When can Caps. Players Play

Do the Caps still have to sit out only one month or has that changed?
Is it try that they can only transfer back to amatuer soccer 5 times in their playing career?

If it is true, that is a joke for local soccer, when guys get paid shite all summer, and still want to play at the local level in the winter to stay fit.

Lastly, what Caps players are going where?

Morris is coming to Bby., he will fit in fine up front, giving us the 11 goals in 9 games that he scored last year.
If he doesn't go to Scotland.

HOS:confused:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
zeus i just spoke to him and he said he had no clue but was getting offers.. he was leaning more to bby cuz he lives right there

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus,

Let me guess you guys are wooing Morris over with the offer of a nice pink uniform and matching purple tracksuit.:D

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said anything like that Shoetime........Are you trying to start rumours????

How's about hooking me up with some sneaks???

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0