Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier New Signings

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why Optimus?

Why do you guys have to bring back painful childhood memories?

Anyways, news out of the Sporting camp. We're losing J_B, probably for good. He leaves for Scotland this week on a soccer tryout. I forget the name of the team that invited him over, but i'll tell anyone who wants to know when I find out, or maybe he'll be good enough to enlighten us all. Best of luck to ya over there bud, we'll miss ya!

Cheers, Gomesy

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck ya wank

... and don't forget to get your hockey pool picks in before Wednesday afternoon :D

~TB.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J_B,

If by any chance you run into Nick Dasovic...tell him "Cidkid says, Hi".

Thanks and good luck with your tryout.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
twat

Optimus Prime never played Premier.

I'm off to top myself, my lack of confidence and self-loathing have reached impressive new heights.

I just saw Lenny Kravitz. He wasn't going my way, Fastshow.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei,

You might need to see a counsellor? You seem VERY full of emotion......Unfortunately, TTP is a bad place to look for sympathy!
Also, what's with the short story email. Don't you think it was a little long winded?

Gomer,

Sorry to hear about J_B. That could prove to be a painfull blow to your starting 11.....? Maybe you and the boys should have come to Sporstown after all?

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does Sportstown have a full time counselling department? I might consider a transfer....to the div.1 CAT side, obviously.

Raging,
-Sensei.

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensai I know you haven't played much premeir level soccer but that doesn't mean that you can't set your sights on playing for our premeir team. I know we already have arguably one of the best goalies in the league and have a great 16yr old as our back-up but come on man if you want to get in on the premier threads you have to at least try to play premeir. I hear that the Argies needa goalie.
Cheers, Dabry
JB best of luck sunshine

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get fit

J_B,

Good to see you training already for next summer's Nations Cup. Hopefully after a stint in Scotland, you will be fit and ready to anchor us to victory this year. The wheels are already in motion to bring the cup back our way next summer....:)

Good luck and don't forget to lay a few wagers on the horses. Apparently it is tradition, wherever you go in Scotland.....

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signings

Speaking of new signings!

Looks like Surrey has picked up one more X Meto Ford player Mike Evens! I don't know 100% if he has signed the form yet! I hope he has though. If you want confirmation tell him to stop lurking around and make the announcement himself!

LUKER;)

rememberMikenobeertabtillyousign:D

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mike Evans eh? is everyone jumping ship from MF? Doesn't Surrey have enough players already?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Evans?

That's news to me!!! I heard he was taking time away from the game to pursue a career in Bar tending...apparently he can't make it to matches on Friday nights because he is pished by 6pm...

Ihaterumorsthatidon'tgettostart...:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outside looking in

G~

It's only news to you cause your not in the Surrey Fastlane! Or maybe it's cause you don't stick around for pints anymore! Even a Dormer stayed longer than you on Tuesday.

Yourtheweakestlink....goodbye:p

K

keeper22

speaking of new signings.. sporting better look out i heard croatia has been talking to there suspended keeper... but do u really think he'll go to croatia and not play with his portugese background.. and how do u think he'll do after a 2 yr suspension.. i think they should keep halford and let him go.. but i have never seen him play.. how good is he does any 1 know

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Favaro

To:
TTP / VMSL Lurkers and Posters

Sapperton Rovers FC (where practicing in the rain makes you a man)

Re: New Captain

The Sapperton Rovers FC's president and GM, Whataboutbob, announced on Tuesday the awarding of the Rover Captaincy to PAUL FAVARO .

His brilliant display of hosting an improvised get together at his home following the Inter crushing on Sunday lead to the decision.

Congratulations Paul Don Favaro.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Signing

AP Newswire

Sapperton Rovers FC announce the new signing of:

Mike Morris (ex-Firefighter player)

"The Firemen let a quality, young player go.", commented Whataboutbob, President and GM of the New Westminster club. The 21 year old will start with the CAT team for the beginning of the season, but will be worked into the top club's lineup slowly. "We believe in developing the player slowly, but I see Mike being a dominant player in the Premier division in the near future.".

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mike Morris

WAB:

I saw your game Sunday and Mike Morris looks pretty good for his first Premier league appearance this year. Except that in the final minute he got outta position and had to give up an unnecessary penalty in what was the last minute of the game.

;) ;) ;) ;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Morris

Reccos,

Ya, Mike felt like crap for giving up the PK with no time left and thus ruining Mike Arrano's shut out.

Who are you?:confused:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Signing

AP Newswire

Sapperton Rovers FC announced the official signing of Aaron Leblanc. The 6'2", 220lb, chiseled, striker/keeper will be Mike Aarano's backup as well as a huge target up front.

"We want to get back to the old 'rough and tumble' type play Sapperton was know for.", commented President and GM, Whataboutbob."Right now we are the most talented team in the league, and this doesn't sit well with our fans. Our supporters want to see blood, broken limbs, and the likes. I just hope Aaron can live up to the Kevin Hearne and Brian Donald style that we all love to see.". An intense WAB added, "Aaron will definitely play against Slurrey U.".

To view the new-look Sapperton Rovers, Friday night's training at Sappertown park is open to the public.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0