Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier New Signings

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman Good Guy

I think we need this thread (or a new one) to be be done in some type of News release format. Don't you?

WABwillcontinuehiswierdways.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB Guarantees Burnaby Victoy

TSN News Release

Late this afternoon, WAB, founder of the 'Lock of the week' thread, guaranteed a Burnaby win over Serbia on Sat. 3:00 at Bby Lake West #2.

"Of course Burnaby will win", WAB said confidently,"It is my lock of the week. My lock last week was Sap over Surrey and I was right, so naturally, why would I be wrong this time?".

After this announcement, it was said that Captain wanted to wager $1m on the game. SportsAction would not take the wager.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumbass

Regs,

This thread won't survive with just new signings....so I decided to give it some pazzazz!!!!!
:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Just out

Bob's a goof!

How does this pertain to New Signings. What's the prediction on your own game:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Starr Magazine

Regs Pissed at WAB.

Regs, Head moderator of TTP, was pissed today at WAB's post on the New Signing thread. "Who cares and fcuk him!!!!!", responded WAB.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucky to find it.....

Bob~

I've seen where ya post stuff and you'll be lucky to find it. What happend to that new thread you were going to start or are you just taking over the new signings thread?

knvbcan'twaittoseethedumbnewthreadBobstarts:D

10thumbs thats ah.......good:mad:

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
breaking news

AP Newswire...

Chunder, the newly acquired Sapperton Rover has released the following statement in response to the club's lack of mention in the President's regular thread updates...

"I am shocked and appalled my signing failed to qualify for WAB's press release. I formally request my cooler tab be taken care of in addressing this matter. Furthermore, should action not be taken to correct this error, any drills that include moving quickly and with pace shall be boycotted from this moment forward. This is with specific reference to sprints on Tuesdays."

Chunder could not be reached for further comment, however, someone else said "Chunder is one hell of a player and anyone who won't buy this man a beer is a plumber." The associated press has no idea who said that and why it might be relevant to anything.

Chun. :cool:

theoldclanalumniareactuallykickingsomea$sthankyouverymuch

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which wankers play for Toontown?

I can't remember wich of you play for Sportstown but didn't you just get a new signing from Surrey??? Someone who didn't want to ride in the shadow of Joe Deacon! (pherhaps the best midfielder in the league)

Darby???? or is it Zeus??

knvbispissedoffcausehecan'trememberwhoplaysforthetoons:mad:

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one from Surrey has signed just yet, but he is on the verge I believe. Must be tough playing in the best midfielders shadow maybe he should just give him a chunger in training. oh now he will have a chance if he comes and plays w/ us. Although Tony doesn't train that often so he will have to make the most of his opportunity. Once he does sign I will give the full press release. We are also on the verge of two other big name signings so there could be a few posts to come in the near future. As far as that Surrey player he has played w/ us in the past so it's not like he is making that big of a jump.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chunder is Class Act

Chunder did sign for Sapperton at the beginning of the year....but this thread is for NEW signings. You're old hat, Chunder.

As for the beer.....ha!

WABlooksforwardtorunningChunderintothegroundattraining.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any Word???

Darby - Zues

What of the New possible singing I spoke of? I have not seen this Lad at training for a week or so and I was curious if he showed up at Sportstoon!

any word?

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

There has been a few new faces at practices lately and there are rumours of a possible signing but I can't guarantee it's going to happen. I hope that it happens soon as he is a quality player and he's just the right age for our group.

I also think that if he does sign then he'd want to do it in time for our game against you this weekend? I might know more after
training tonight so look for more details tomorrow.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zues~

If he does sign the last thing he would want to do is play against us! If he does we will have to move this conversation to the Chunger thread!

Im going to "pm" you to make sure we are talling about the right guy!

knvbandSurreyhateQUITERS:mad:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shareef

KNVB

I guess this guy's situation you 2 are talking about is similar to Shareef's,tired of giving his all for a poor team and getting nowhere;)

Ishouldn'tribKNVBSteamcuzwerejustasbad :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy wheres my wife beater.....

Jimmy~

You......ah um....I..um....ah... SHITE I got nothin!:mad: :mad:

wait...Jimmy plays for the I-ties. there take that;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0