Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier New Signings

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well put Jimmy!!!

I just got off a conference call with our Scouting/Player Acquisition department and it seems as though Mark Finnan is going to sign with Sportstown! It's not 100% but I think were just finalizing some paperwork.

Mark will fit in great! He's young, skillfull and fit......If JJ comes back too I'm going to have to become the "Cat league" leading scorer??????? I would have more time for beer????

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big fcuking deal

Whom the fcuk is a Mark Finnan?

I've never heard of him and I know everything so he can't be any good whatsoever.

Looks like Sportstoon is well on their way from first to worst...

~TB.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We dont have a CAT system

Zeus

I hear ya buddy,with the recent signings on our team,I'll have to start playing with our under 21 squad.

Alot of teams around the league are acquiring quality players,which in turn will only make our league that much better.

Retiring to Co-ed soccer soon,only team to guarantee me playing time
:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im an old bugger

Ref beater

Just that we dont have a cat system so we can go down and play for our under 21 team.Over 30's here i come soon enough:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finnan

Scouting report on Finnan

He's not a bad centre mid fielder with average pace and Ok fittness. He somewhat hard in tackles (he better get better come this weekend) with good vision of the park.

With a report like that from a guy who likes him you can see why he has gone else where looking for game time!

oh sorry Sportstown you got your selves a real GEM;) Best in the league at his position!:D

knvblikesfinnanandwisheshimGOODLUCK:cool:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

You can trash Sportstown all you want b\c we're going to be the team of the future. What's the average age on Peg? 35 ...40....?

Ours is 22. How many more years do you think you have left?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where were you?

Hey Zeusette, where were you when Peg and us were playing in the Provincial semis last year. It's not how old you are moron, its how you play the game. Have fun never winning anything!!!!

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bronco,

The way Croatia is playing you'll be lucky if you can stay in Premier this year. You should try to stop living the past b\c IT'S OVER!

Ref Beater,

Those are big words from someone who hasn't even played soccer in two years. I can't wait till we play you and I can put one past you......Don't worry, I'll let you buy me a beer after.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeusette, its not how you start, its how you finish. You just keep going and blow your load during the regular season....you can have all the bragging rights you want for finishing with however many points. When it comes to cup time, you'll be nowhere. You and the rest of the other pre-pubescent homos can watch the real teams battle in May.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nevahhhhh

ZEUS
u have never scored on me and u never will and u can take that too the bank!!!!! :D :D :D

and for the croations ya u guys had a brilliant team last couple of years but fcuk this is now!!! u guys r lucky the serbs r in ur div or else ur asses would going back to first

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey incest man, talk to me when you've actuall participated in a game at the Premier level. It's amazing how all of these career 1st division players fancy themselves to be players all of a sudden. Come back down to earth cousin molester.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i prob have been in premier 4 as long as u have jack ass.. or r u on ur cat team and they call u up to keep the bench warm and hand out bottles to peter and jonny!!!

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

I thought in-breading was part of the Croatian culture???? Well, it sure looks like it...

Ref Beater,

The "real in-bred" has a point.....I think you should wait until you make it through your first Premier Game before you chirp.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see my advice about a dictionary and or a thesauras fell on deaf ears. I don't blame you, I'd hate the world too if I was the product of 2 cousins gettin it on, illiterate and ugly. Hey at least you have your health!!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for you Zeusette, there's only so long you can make it on luck. We'll see how long Sportstoon sticks around for. Enjoy your time amongst the elite while it lasts, 'cause it won't last long.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time will tell.

I guarantee Sportstown will do better than Croatia in the league AND in Imperial Cup.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0