Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Results 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1B

Westside Shooters 1 - 1 Delta United B

The little lady scored the equalizer today and I never heard the end of it. :rolleyes:

Still on top, and, thanks to a Vancouver Only loss, still rolling along.

V

Vincent

KFC 1 Metro Ford 2
Very sad day for the ladies on KFC. They finally get back to the 'B' side, and are able to be competitive, and they still can't produce. What's the deal?
I hear they've got some new uni's on the way, let's hope they're better than the awful yellow jersey's.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

WOW, what a result !!

That sucks about the circumstances under which your girls lost, was that game changed right at the last second, because I thought I read the change awhile back thinking I could go watch it, maybe not though ??

Regardless, the door of opportunity has opened up for us with only a point seperating us. It'll take a minor miracle though, i'm assuming, for the Storm to drop another point, but I guess anything can happen, we'll wait and see !!

Cheers, Mackers

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It certainly will make things a lot more interesting going down the stretch. I'm not sure of the circumstances regarding the change -- I only heard about it on the Thursday prior -- I don't know about the how, when, or why it was changed. Regardless, it gives both teams, RUFC and the Storm, reason to pull their socks up and get all the points they can.

exciting stuff.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
scores

UBC Alumni Sportstown 2 - Westside Ladysport 1

Apparently it was a feisty game, too bad I wasn't involved...
not necess. a match of the week so to speak

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC's debut

Since my wife dragged me out to Coquitlam at the ungodly hour of 8:30 on Sunday morning, I guess I should report their score.

Ummm, this would be Premier 'B'

Kerrisdale FC 3 Metro Ford 2

Sexual Chocolate in her KFC debut got an assist on the first and scored the game winner with about 10 minutes left in the game.

No sign of darkangel.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touch of Fitness

I know SC has a great touch from Co-Ed, but how is her fitness coming along for The Roar for One More.

I think SC should be along for the Penticton Tourney also, we need someone to score for us.

HOS,Imeanscoreonthefield:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fitness is coming along thanks

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
I know SC has a great touch from Co-Ed, but how is her fitness coming along for The Roar for One More.

I think SC should be along for the Penticton Tourney also, we need someone to score for us.

HOS,Imeanscoreonthefield:eek:

Hey HOS,
The Roar for One More, is only a dream that can't be decided until the day comes...In otherwords, I have been planning our strategy for a few months now, and we are looking in fine form (not even seeing any of you since 'BAD KIT NIGHT" or the "TTP NIGHT OUT"

BTW, Penticton is Jinky's baby, so the hopes of me even having an invitation are slim to nil :rolleyes: (I already noticed the coaching duties have been somewhat filled!):(

KURGS, who created the ball that ended in a result of a free kick, also scoring within a short time apres the first goal:confused: mmmmmmmmm (I thought so!) Scoring isn't a problem for this bird :rolleyes: Thanks for reminding me HOS;)

+SCisbackandonfire :p 1 goal -2 assists thank you

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SC's debut

Originally posted by kurgan
This would be Premier 'B'

Kerrisdale FC 3 Metro Ford 2

Kurgan,

No details on the game? I was also there to watch the game. MF was very unlucky to not get the a good result. They had possession of the ball most of the game. Especially in the second half, Kerrisdale was only able to get into the offensive third twice and ended up with a goal off a cross by SC that ended up in the net. :eek: :D

The three-blind-mice were horrible. A missed call comes to mind on the 2nd MF goal.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: SC's debut

Originally posted by Skytrain

Kurgan,

No details on the game? I was also there to watch the game. MF was very unlucky to not get the a good result. They had possession of the ball most of the game. Especially in the second half, Kerrisdale was only able to get into the offensive third twice and ended up with a goal off a cross by SC that ended up in the net. :eek: :D

The three-blind-mice were horrible. A missed call comes to mind on the 2nd MF goal.

I think you just reviewed the game.
I'll I can say is it was shocking, with no help from the three blind mice as you call them (haha).

Unfort, MF has SOME talent, but couldn't capitalize on some easy chances, therefore ending with a neg. result. And yes, the ref should claim the assist on the goal to tie the game in MF's favour:rolleyes:

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aha!

SC,

I was talking to Doug Sunday afternoon. I asked him how the team was doing and he said he signed a striker who had no wheels but great composure who bagged the winner while playing an intelligent, smart game like she had a lot of experience.

I assume he was talking about you. He also said something about it being a good day for a duck...at least I think that's what he said, he was walking away at the time still salivating over his new signee.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter, you found me out

Originally posted by Peter
SC,

I was talking to Doug Sunday afternoon. I asked him how the team was doing and he said he signed a striker who had no wheels but great composure who bagged the winner while playing an intelligent, smart game like she had a lot of experience.

, he was walking away at the time still salivating over his new signee.

Cursis, I'll get Doug for THAT comment... If I have no wheels then why was it so easy to get around all three defenders in the final minutes of the game?:confused: ...granted, I know Tanya's weekness is her speed, so I deeked right then passed by her with one touch to the left.:rolleyes: (It wasn't a cross, it was a bang on stab at the net, only apres the ball skipped up from the ground):eek: I guess I did learn something from my youth coach, head down, knee over the ball

Okay, enough of tooting my own horn before I can't leave the house with an already big head from the guys' lovely comments, but I'll tell you, if Sian (goalie) was on, she wouldn't have let any of the three goals by...poor kid:(

+SCalsothinkssheknowswhichoneisskytrain:eek:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC

Great result!! Sounds like you are a pretty solid player!!! Neat.
A better player than a poster on TTP!!!!

Maybe your coach meant he doesn't like your legs? Just a thought.

By the way, thanks for the vote for irritating from you Deb and Tiner. Nice try. :p ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Reccos, I guess

but I am no where closed to being where I want to be ( a bit more work to be done).:rolleyes:

BTW, there is a bigger donkey than you that received my vote, so the likes of me being one of your votes, is, well, nil! (don't be quick to judge)

+SCsayseveryoneprefersherlegsaboveothers:eek: :cool:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC vs. Roni, This I want to See

SC

When does your team play some of the powerhouses like the Women Caps, the Pinky Tuskadaro's (Women Toontowns), or the Slurry Ladies.

I want to see SC against some of these backlines, and how you do.
Myself I hope you eat them up, because I think they are all over rated.

Roni sure can tackle thou, to bad Saint can't tackle like that.

HOSvotesforRonitocometoPentictontourny,notSaint.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah

I'd rather drink with Roni than be on the receiving end of her slide tackels...;)

Don't forget HOS, most of those players/teams that you are talking about are my former teammates and rivals... I know them well, and I refuse to comment out loud on TTP (I've already PM'd you about what I think)

Are Roni and Saint going to be new rookies on the HBDEHOSTRFOM?:confused:

Oh, I forgot, Saint came out once, then discovered that there was a bit of running involved!;)

~Saint can join Regsi and I on the costco chairs as we watch Auntie Jinks control the back left:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canadians to repeat?

Anyone have the details on Canadians vs Alumni?

on a side note Kerrisdale FC 2 Coquitlam City United 1
-KFC didn't deserve the win but came through in the end
(SC scoring the first goal of the match with a 24 yard left peg shot to the top right shelf -throwing the whole tone of the game off)

Let's just say, it is too bad that CCU had to resort to slide tackling when they have speed, skill and youth on their side:rolleyes: It isn't fun being taken out by a lace half my size in the final 10 minutes:mad: (especially when the game meant nothing):eek: -

Quote of the game apres SC was 'taken out' by the youth player... "Well, SHE tripped ME..."please - it was only b/c you were faster and TRIED to get the ball away from me :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rain and boxing conflict

I didn't go b/c of other commitments:rolleyes:

Maybe Auntie Jinks practiced his listening skills again:confused:

+SCdoesnotplaySHORTstop!-or left field for that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet