Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Results 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update on MWSL

VANCOUVER JAGUARS...going to the Finals...

Sunday, April 6th...2:00pm...Don Christian Park (Slurrey)

Good game ahead...bring a chair and blankie :wa:

Oh...by the way...there are 2 Beernuts chicks on this team...I hear they KICK ASS!!! :D

Exaggie

Dec 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty, where and when do I sign?

SC

I am sure your name would be an excellent addition to our roster. When do you get back... in time for next season!?!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all about the name hey?

Well Exaggie:eek: , not in time to start, perhaps in time to finish...:confused:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THE JAGUARS VS DELTA UNITED FINAL

After all that hype that Striker14 babbled about IN EVERY DAMN FORUM came to an end......... :eek:

.....and what an end it was! :wa:

First half of the game United got penalized in the 18 yard box (not the best call but whatever) and Striker lived up to the name by beatifully placing the ball to the right at a perfect hight! The game is now 1-0 Jaguars!

Second half a Delta player somehow managed to fall on their ass and tapped the ball with her hand (WE HAVE IT ON TAPE) towards another player who shot and got it past the Jaguar keeper (who played a great game!) tying the game up!

The remainder of the game was a battle and it ended in a 1-1 tie.

Golden Boot OT came and the Jags were pumped and Striker14 (who introduced herself to the photographer so he knew her name) was determinded to win the game. Wasn't long into OT where Striker managed to squish that booty through a few of their players and proceed on a 1 and 1 with the Delta U keeper..... Keeper came out, Striker dodged the Keeper, shot right (again :rolleyes:) and just squeaked it by (almost looked under) the keeper WINNING THE GAME!

So here come New West Hyacks & Vancouver Jaguars to DIV 2....

:cool: Spazz

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: THE JAGUARS VS DELTA UNITED FINAL

Originally posted by Spazz
New West Hyacks ....

Is that the name of every New West team? I guess things never change after high school in New West:rolleyes:

Good luck to you Spazz, or whoever, I'm too lazy to go back and read your game summary:eek:

+SC

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya that's us....

And every other New West team like you said.... no originality! We're looking at getting new uniforms (about time) as the dark green & white just aren't doing it anymore.....

But I think a name change is even MORE important than a new uniform!

What the fcuk is a "Hyack" anyway? Everyone always thinks it's a Kayak which is a small boat (like a canoe) and I really don't want to be known as a Women's Canoe team..... if ya know what I mean! :eek:

Spazz

notthatIhaveaproblemwithcanoelickersbutthat'snotwhatwe'reabout

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New West Canoes

I think that name would be grrrrrrrrreat!!! Just add a "bumpers" to the end, and it will work out perfect... ;)

STRIKER14 is alive, and still relishing in the moment of our CHAMPIONSHIP win!! Spazz did a good job of the summary!!

seeyouonthepitch :wa:

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
United vs. Burnaby

Is it just me or was Surrey's loss to Burnaby eerily similar to the Canucks loss to the Wild? If nothing else, they were both absofcukinglutely bru-tal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0