Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Results 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fundraiser

Mackers,

So when does the official RUFC MWSL Div 3 calendar come out? Will it be out in time for Christmas, ready to be hung above my kitchen sink for the new year? I'm thinking photos of your 11 starters plus a December spread of the coach -- the month to throw out the old calendar and hang up the new -- so we don't have to look at your mug for too long.

Note: RUFC MWSL Div 3 will be appropriately named for the entire year, as the Storm will previal and be promoted.

Think of the the fundraising potential . . . the whole team could be decked out with baby blue mini-tees.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fundraiser

Keeper,

Go ahead and make the calender, we're going to need new kit for DIV 2 next year :D

It's only a matter of time before the Storm will slip up and lose points while we will continue to go un-defeated !!

December hey.....I like that idea, I think i've got a tight blue top lying around.......;)

Cheers, Mackers.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Keeper is just looking for an excuse to come and watch more of RUFC with his "long lens" in hand:eek:

Johnwhoforsomereasonisfollowingthisshitenowbutdoesthinkthecalenderwouldbegreat

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
move along please

Didn't I just set up a thread yesterday for useless banter between guys (boys will be boys)?

Thread title is results.

~TB.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry guys....

Looks like RAGAMUFF's out for a while with a knee injury so Keeper and the rest of you will have to find another HOTTIE to entertain you.....

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nothinggetsinthewaywhenitcomesto....

If I can't play soccer for the next six weeks then .....hmmm - how is one to get their excercise ????

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are how the MOTW's results went this past Sunday:

PREMIER:

SBAA saints 3 - 1 Norvan
Saints record their first 3 points of the campaign, while Norvan still sit pointless

DIVISION 1D

Stingrays 0 - 0 Legends
Two struggling teams battle to a scoreless draw.

DIVISION 2C

W.Van Storm 4 - 1 W.Van Phoenix
The Storm take the West Van derby.

DIVISION 3D
RUFC 1 - 1 Westside Storm
RUFC strike first in a yawner but Westside "storm" back to even the score with 5 minutes left.

Stay tuned for this weekends MOTW's.....

Cheers, Mackers.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ragamuffin,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am ballbaby and I am a man! (halloween is over). I cannot help but conclude that you need to keep yourself occupied for the next several weeks. Exercise? I can help. Please feel free to call. Mrs. Ballbaby can help as well if you wish as she is a certified trainer. :cool:

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thereisalightattheendofthetunnel

Now the truth comes out - we didn't think for a moment that you were a women anyways - Good try though.

Where have you come from - heaven ??? I would love the help of Mrs. Ballbaby. Now where might I be able to find her ???

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back RAGAMUFF

YAY! You're back on TTP but not back on the pitch for a while yet..... unless you could be persauded to suck it up and stand in goal while we dominate the other team's goal...... (hint hint)

:( I guess not eh? ..... well if we have TC in net then less chance of her scoring on us again (hee hee..... good thing she's not on here!)

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok...stop - I'm getting a visual of your last name, Willy, and its somewhere between a Mcdonalds McMuffin and....
I just ate and now I feel sick....Thanks

Swimming is good and cycling too... - maybe i'll weight train for the next few weeks and combine it with swimming.

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dontremindme

Why don't you try being in goal Spazz ??? - God knows you love to kick the ball to the other end of the field !!!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is less running.....

WOAH there MUFFY.... you saw me a few weeks ago standing in between those big wide posts...... I wasn't moving too swift on the feet and the thought of diving & landing on my titties just doesn't appeal to me!!!! :D

I think I'd just rather take 'em all out on their way to the net.....

Plus being a defender always has that security of knowing the keeper is behind you where if I was in net it would all be up to me and I'd hate that! TC wouldn't be able to save my ass as she does quite regularly. :rolleyes:

Spazz

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ragamuffin,

Most of the time you can find Mrs. Ballbaby under Mr. Ballbaby, but sometimes it's the other way around, depending whether my knee is bugging me or not. ;)

Just to stay on topic, what was your score last weekend?

bewarethewrathofregsladiesandtrytostayontopic

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know...believe me...I know !!! I never thought my knee would feel like it was in the way like it is now !!!

Back on topic - We tied it up 1\1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0