Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Results 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stay in your box

RAGGAMUFF,

how did the other team get the free kick to tie it up(I am ready for the slagging). Remember do as I say not as I do.

Animal

ps. Keeper has a new lens for his camera and would like to know when and where you are swimming.

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hold on here Animal - Did you not secretly tell me that you did the exact same thing the night before, but, the team didnt score with the kick. I did as you do and look where it got me !!!!! Remember - I only do what you do ONLY in soccer b\c I'm scared of what might happen to me with my life !!! (hahahah)

Ok...I now choose biking !!!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friends

RAGGAMUFF,

How would you know what I do you haven't been to a game yet. If you are coming tomorrow you should think of bringing a couple of your friends (a certian angle would be nice). I might actually be able to talk to her insteed of slurring.

Animal.

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal...Animal...Manimal.... Don't you remember in your drunken stooper last weekend that you told me that you did the exact same thing as I did but you didn't let them score ???? Where are you guys playing tonight ????

Just don't take Angel to a place that involves dancing as you may end up slurring again....

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most likely see you there !!! I need a big ass drink !!! I want to take my crutches and throw them out the window !!!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC WIN

RUFC 3-0 Cliff Ave.

Game should never have been played as the feild was an absolute descrace.

Animal

ps. Spazz do you always let 5', 80lbs. 16 yr. old girls nock you on your ass? As coach Mackers would say.......WOW ...

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal was spot on with the field conditions this morning, they were terrible and so was the day for that matter. Our girls did well under the conditions and got the needed points to keep pace with the Storm....

....speaking of which, Keeper, any word today ??

patientlywaitingmackers !!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm 5 - 0 Strokes

Beat you to it Keeper, nice result for the Storm but doesn't help our cause, maybe next week !!

Cheers, Mackers.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I missed it. After watching the Div 1 Westside Shooters 4 - 2 Delta United A game, I was eager to just stay indoors and enjoy the fireplace. By 11.45am, my day was done. I was just happy in the fact that the Shooters are on top, and the same would be said about the Storm a couple hours later.

:)

Rollin', rollin', rollin' . . . . .

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal... Animal.... Animal......

Oh how I knew you wouldn't forget to make a comment on that.....

I remember that one tackle you're talking about (the only time I went down even though I took down a few of their players a couple of times each) which was not anything to do with that little-itty-bitty player.....

Like you mentioned...... the field was a swimming pool with a little grass and I'm nursing a sprained/weak ankle and was having serious trouble running and I went to turn and my feet slipped right out from under me and I slid in the mud like Moosehands did 3 times!!!!!

So sorry to disappoint but that little one did not even touch me!

:p Spazz

And I can barely walk today due to a locked ankle and have to play a co-ed game tonight! ARGH! :(

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC BLUNDER

Looks like the RUFC ladies team should get comfortablein div. 3 as another tie this weekend may have seen the last of there promotion hopes disappear. I notice how quite you ladies get when things don't go well on the weekend. What you ladies don't understand is that you are part of RUFC and this is just the way things work.

ANIMAL

ps. Spazz are you still hurt from the 16 yr. old that moed you???

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal going for the record

Animal,

Is the most posts in a day record up for grabs.

Ladies,

Your thread is a little quiet lately, do you need Mackers and Keeper to keep things rolling along???

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Combined score

Lean,

If we put our posts together today we will get it no problem.
I take it you aren't working anymore, just TTPing

Animal

L

lefty

Hi y'all.....missed ya

Well, it's been awhile........as you can most likely guess, Mackers is out of town......I'm actually gettin' a break from the cooking and cleaning around here and get to play on the computer for once!! I've got a lot of reading to do! Animal, how's the leg? Or would you rather not talk about it? I do wish you a speedy recovery! Being your neighbour and all just let me know if you need anything. Wait, maybe I should rephrase that..............
Not a very exciting weekend as far as scores go. It seems as if all the teams I know tied or lost, including my team ( 1-1 ). The lone goal on a PK from moi, thank you very much. I must toot my own horn on this one since it's been a year since my last goal.
Anyway, I'm glad to be back. I've got to read on, so I can find someone to takethepiss out of!
Cheers everyone!! Good Luck on the weekend :)

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are your legs broken

Lefty are your legs broken as well, you can't walk 100 yards to come say hi. By the way I will not be able to pick you up from work for a while as I want be driving.

Animal

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal

No I'm not injured by the little 16 year old.....

I'M JUST INJURED! .... I swear the older I get the more I fall apart and it sucks! Never was in this much pain ten years ago!!!

I have a weak/sprained ankle which is getting fitted for a custom brace that will stop me from turning over on it and that will stop my knee from hurting and so on and so on......

And I have been told to stay off it but I am too dedicated to my team to take a break......

Good to see you back Lefty! About time! hee hee :p

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 6 - 2 S.Delta Sting

Back on the winning track but to no avail as I see the Storm keep rolling with a 5 - 0 beating against the Tugs, or was it more, you can never tell now from the website as they have that awesome rule were they will not show a defeat larger than a 5 goal difference.

With four games left in the schedule we are looking for some big time help from the rest of the division against Westside as we don't get to play them again.

The next two weeks should tell the tale as Westside meet the 3rd and 4th placed teams as we take on the 7th and 8th place teams...........

Cheers, Mackers

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1B

Westside Shooters 2 - 0 Southside

Contrary to the MWSL's website, the Shooters did in fact win and pull out their first shutout of the season (surprisingly). Six games to go and 2 points in front. Key matches will be the two left against Vancouver Only, currently sitting second.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 3D

Mackers, Spazz, Animal, Ragamuffin, Zeus, etc.:

You got your break for the season: Westside Storm 0 - 2 W. Richmond Strokes

Apparently the game was moved to Saturday for some reason, and, as a result the Storm could only get 9 players out. Consider it your Christmas present -- there'll be no more gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts