Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - Oct '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AGH! Sounds like I'm taking a stab at CHAB (rhymes) when it was the gagger I was trying to tease.... for being a 'gagger' with the boys..... chokin 'on' it..... and the amount of guys she's choked on....
NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHAB! (and the more I try to fix this the worse it's sounding! ha ha ha)

Yikes, glad I clarified or CHAB may have smoked me one with the flag when I take a throw in or something when we eventually play Kerrisdale!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In other words.... it wasn't a low blow (like where the name Choker came from)... :eek:

There! Now I feel better! :D

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz,

I guess I should have read the above before I answered your PM. Now I get your message. Got to admit, it was pretty funny. Glad to see Funbox NOT answering any of the above. Munchkin........good decision. Still waiting for the whitty banter from Captain Shamrock or SC.

However, now I'm curious who choker is. My luck, I already know you:)

Spazz, just have that bloody beer waiting after our game.

CHAB

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're playing Delta again this weekend (though we haven't played Kerrisdale yet) and we're missing our 2 sweepers, our preggo forward and a few others.... C'MON RAIN! (field closure please!)

If not then we'll battle it out and it'll be tough but we have Meeks this game so hopefully the score won't be 5-0 again.... :eek: :rolleyes:

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
We're playing Delta again this weekend (though we haven't played Kerrisdale yet) and we're missing our 2 sweepers, our preggo forward and a few others.... C'MON RAIN! (field closure please!)

If not then we'll battle it out and it'll be tough but we have Meeks this game so hopefully the score won't be 5-0 again.... :eek: :rolleyes:

not that I don't love ya Spazz, but since your squad sounds thin, this would be a great weekend to play you instead of playing the Stingrays yet again :p . What's up with that anyway? How come we haven't played you and yet are playing everyone else for the 2nd time? Not that this would EVER happen in the MWSL, but I think someone buggered up the schedule ;) .

waitingforredemptionfromourlastmeetingwiththestingrays(owngoalssuckrocks :D )

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz,

Just have no sweeper when we play you and I promise to put Munchkin up front. She's behind a goal now to Allie. I think we would have played you the Thanksgiving long weekend but we obviously do not play so they put that week at the end of the schedule (See Jan 2006 on the MWSL website).

Not sure what our field will be like this weekend if it rains. Unfortunately, I will be away, yet again on a road trip so our guest coach will be making his 2nd appearance. You better win "guest coach" cuz if we do, we will be tied with the Stingrays and get 1st place, if they do the +/- thing as the tiebreaker instead of head to head as most leagues do.

CHAB

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know.... silly how we're replaying teams when we still haven't played eachother. Goes to show that this league is out of wack! :confused:

Sucks cause we have 2 people to sweep and both are fast and strong players and both can also be a great forward so to have both missing will hurt us since we really rely on them.

And with preggo out, our new speedy pulled a quad we're about down to basics and Cookies will more than likely be hungover AGAIN! :rolleyes:

So hoping for rain or maybe Delta (who is also an older squad) will be missing some key players, etc....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
Spazz,

Just have no sweeper when we play you and I promise to put Munchkin up front. She's behind a goal now to Allie. I think we would have played you the Thanksgiving long weekend but we obviously do not play so they put that week at the end of the schedule (See Jan 2006 on the MWSL website).

Not sure what our field will be like this weekend if it rains. Unfortunately, I will be away, yet again on a road trip so our guest coach will be making his 2nd appearance. You better win "guest coach" cuz if we do, we will be tied with the Stingrays and get 1st place, if they do the +/- thing as the tiebreaker instead of head to head as most leagues do.

CHAB

It might be worth checking out, CHAB. We weren't sure last year until the season ended.......if in fact it was head to head or goal difference. As it turned out, despite us both having 13 wins and 1 loss, Ajax beat us and we drew, and their goal difference was better so they were awarded 1st place. A lot of places/leagues around the world, have a one game play-off, which is the way it should be......

As for this weekend, it looks like Shamrock Rovers are on the schedule. We had a good sparring session tonight before getting into the fundamentals tonight. :D I have a feeling there will be a few games postponed this weekend as the rain is supposed to lash down on Friday, much like tonight's training session, where we encountered a wee bit of thunder and lightning..........:( :eek:

choker

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if there a splash of rain, Kinsman will be closed for the premier game (YAY) and then I can have a load of energy for our 6 p.m. turf game against West Van Storm.

Who knows about this team? Funbox, does big fish coach this team? Ohhh I will be distracted then.. haha

Nobody even answered my question earlier... you wimps..

CHAB where you going this weekend..

Welcome Wagon

Oct 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Choker,

Why do we always get stuck playing at Kinsman. First of all, it gets closed even if it barely rains, and it is such a shitty field. Totally lopsided so for one half it feels like we are going up a huge hill. Why don't we just pay a little more and get the turf?? Would we be able to do that because all these cancelled games suck, which of course you all about, hence the name "Choker." Are you going to training tonight?? I just taught spinning a few hours ago like I do every Wednesday and my legs feel like I am walking in sand, or should I say running on our horrible home field. C U tonight!!

choker

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WW

Yah but at Kinsman you can sit in the changeroom until one minute before game time.. all nice and warm in there.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
munchkin said:
not that I don't love ya Spazz, but since your squad sounds thin, this would be a great weekend to play you instead of playing the Stingrays yet again :p . What's up with that anyway? How come we haven't played you and yet are playing everyone else for the 2nd time? Not that this would EVER happen in the MWSL, but I think someone buggered up the schedule ;) .

waitingforredemptionfromourlastmeetingwiththestingrays(owngoalssuckrocks :D )

We are having the same thing in Div 2 in our pool...we don't play one team until like December, but other teams 2x...it's messed up, but yeah, not much of a shocker!!

I hope it doesn't rain too much this weekend...I missed last week so I am itchin' to get out there...

striker14

Funbox

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
choker said:
WW

Yah but at Kinsman you can sit in the changeroom until one minute before game time.. all nice and warm in there.

HAHA and I wonder why we aren't in the top three. YAH, tuna fish coaches the West Van team, choker...I know eh, I think I might go sit on their bench. Or maybe on his face. OH my.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0