Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - Oct '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got in and what an awful night it was.If I'm lucky I'll be dry in time for school tomorrow!! :rolleyes: My only theory as to why Norvan has home games on a sunday night at 8 pm is to truly take advantage of the term home game.Who wants to drive all the way out to North Van for a late sunday game?It seems alot of our players didn't want too!We played with only 10 players tonight but those 10 that showed up played with alot of heart and battled for the full 90 minutes.We ended up winning 1-0 and can hopefully build our confidence back up for the game against Shooters next week.We will have 2 players back for sure who weren't there tonight as they have finished there 2 game suspension from the Rover's fiasco!!Also would like to point out that the MWSL administrators our very disorganized.Yesterday our girls had to go there for the court hearing about the Rover's game after they where done, John Juke's says that he will call them later in the afternoon to let them know of there suspensions.By last night 1 of our players calls him and he acts rudely to her and puts her on hold,she kept trying to call him back and got his answering machine all night.Great leadership John!!Also when asked what the Rover girl got for her suspension he stated that he couldn't say.Doesn't this league show all the players who are suspended like the Metro mens league does?Anyways that my rain soaked rant for the night! p.s. CHAB how did you guys make out in Kamloops?

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As predicted, we lost to Delta 4-1
Started off 2 players short but played hard. First half went okay with 2 players showing and a 1-1 tie until our sweeper left....
Then we fell apart, people got injured and we played 2 short again and the goals started squeakin in.

Roster of 23 and we can't get 11 out to the park on a rainy Sunday? Why play soccer if you can't take the rain? A few had valid excuses but nothing worse than those people that don't say they're not coming and don't show!

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
......p.s. CHAB how did you guys make out in Kamloops?
Not good but I'll PM you since it's a different topic but we could be playing possum with all the injuries we had going into the tournament.

Way to go on that win with 10 players. That should give you some momentum for this coming week. Always find teams seem to play harder with one player down.

CHAB

choker

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM me too CHAB

We had 9 players at half and lost 2-1. Funbox with a cracker from about 40 yards out. Not bad for a goalie. It was pissing out :mad:

Funbox

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL, cut it out with the goalie thing you pisshead [nothing but love] and were you drunk? we lost like 4-1! Maybe next time instead of straddling the other coach's face, you could get on the field and play...hmm would have made 10 players. JK, Choker had a few great tackles and played some nice balls through. See ya @ coed.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe next time instead of straddling the other coach's face, you could get on the field and play...

With names like Choker & Funbox and comments like this I can assure you I am going to make a better effort to go to a few of your games.

I am really getting excited for co-ed now. :D

choker

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funbox said:
LOL, cut it out with the goalie thing you pisshead [nothing but love] and were you drunk? we lost like 4-1! Maybe next time instead of straddling the other coach's face, you could get on the field and play...hmm would have made 10 players. JK, Choker had a few great tackles and played some nice balls through. See ya @ coed.

ha ha actually the website says 3-1.. yup the big fish aka other coach was definitely hot.. see if Norvan got a coach like that.. then i would actually go to practice EVERY wednesday instead of what we have now who i can't understand a word he says...

Balsa can't wait for coed.. hope we play cheatside.. mmm big fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0