Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - Oct '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

choker

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funbox said:
HAHA and I wonder why we aren't in the top three. YAH, tuna fish coaches the West Van team, choker...I know eh, I think I might go sit on their bench. Or maybe on his face. OH my.

And which way will you be facing Funbox while on his face :eek:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funbox curious minds want to know are you on his face to hide the smell?
tuna fish coaches the West Van team,
Well here are my predictions for this week!
Delta over Shooters, sorry Spazz but you did say your missing players
Kerrisdale over Stingrays, big win for the guest coach!
Shamrock Rovers tie Club I, but I'm hoping the Captain and SC give them a beating!!
As for us it doesn't look good as we lose 2 starter's for the season due to them not taking birth control!!Tough to lose an Artuso and a Hicks in the same week.CHAB good luck at provincials,remember Mark R. wants to go out a winner. By the way Spazz thanks for asking and yes Tiger is alright.Nothing broken he just has to rest all week.

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Funbox curious minds want to know are you on his face to hide the smell? Well here are my predictions for this week!
Delta over Shooters, sorry Spazz but you did say your missing players
Kerrisdale over Stingrays, big win for the guest coach!
Shamrock Rovers tie Club I, but I'm hoping the Captain and SC give them a beating!!
As for us it doesn't look good as we lose 2 starter's for the season due to them not taking birth control!!Tough to lose an Artuso and a Hicks in the same week.CHAB good luck at provincials,remember Mark R. wants to go out a winner. By the way Spazz thanks for asking and yes Tiger is alright.Nothing broken he just has to rest all week.

Yeah for Tiger :bronco: ! Glad to hear he's OK. About that birth control mishap...Do you have more than the sisters Artuso? They are a large family after all (in numbers, not size ;) )! I am just curious because I went to school with Mel. It is tough on the coach no doubt, but congrats to both of your expectant players .

Your predictions sound good. I'm not going to guess on our game, but I hope we prove you right Conductor! It would be fantastic to get the win over the Stingrays because we know our last game reely could have gone either way if it wasn't for my woopsy daisy. Good luck to you Spazz, as it sounds like you might need it :( ! You could say an extra prayer to the rain gods and you might get lucky with the weather as I heard it is supposed to rain cats and dogs for the rest of the week and the fields could be flooded.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
I should have known after all our road trips together last year:rolleyes:.

Are you excited yet Striker?

CHAB

Oooooooooooh yeah!! :rolleyes:

I hope y'all have a good game this Sunday...us Jag's are playing the Meralomas B at Memorial (Div 2) at 2:00pm if anyone is interested in a pop on by...SPAZZ will be there, right Spazz? :p

They beat us in our first game of the year (2-0...one goal was a brutal call from the Referee)...the day after 1 of the 2 parties I had for my 30th...so, needless to say...we weren't in any condition to be breathing, let alone playin' footy! So, it is retribution time for the Jag's...shall be a good battle!!

striker14

prayin'fornorainthisweekend

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the hell happened to this thread anyway?

striker14 said:
My oh My...this thread is getting exciting........ :wa:
Sorry to strongly disagree Striker, but it's not.

Conductor said:
Sorry to rain on your parade Coach C, but I won't have anything to do with this one...and hopefully never will...

Good luck to all teams who actually play this weekend.

choker

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we have 9 players or more, we'll beat them. If we have 8 players, then a tie. My worries is that sexy coach for the other team. maybe i shouldn't put my contacts in tomorrow.. . . .

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: What the hell happened to this thread anyway?

SC said:
Sorry to rain on your parade Coach C, but I won't have anything to do with this one...and hopefully never will...

Yikes...what's happenin' SC? :confused: I sense some hostility in your last couple o' posties!!

I say Club I will kick em' to the curb 3-1...not that they are my favourites, but I am sure you know my standings on the ol' Rovers.

Have a good weekend o' footy ladies

striker14

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry I'm so unclear Striker.

I won't be a part of that game due to the fact that I'm not in the same league. As well as, I'm not interested in going to blows on the field. It's really just a waste of time. I like to win by scoring goals, not knocking out biatches. I used to box, and the punches were saved for the ring ;) .

Again, I hope the reffing takes charge early and we won't hear of anymore brawls out there.

Enjoy yourselves ladies and please play clean...

+SafetyfirstSC

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Sorry I'm so unclear Striker.

I won't be a part of that game due to the fact that I'm not in the same league. As well as, I'm not interested in going to blows on the field. It's really just a waste of time. I like to win by scoring goals, not knocking out biatches. I used to box, and the punches were saved for the ring ;) .

Again, I hope the reffing takes charge early and we won't hear of anymore brawls out there.

Enjoy yourselves ladies and please play clean...

+SafetyfirstSC

Good on ya SC...I agree...enough of the bull sh*te on the pitch (again, I am being a hyprocrit, but I am learnin' gooder) and on with the reasons we're out here...have fun and sink some balls!!!

striker14

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kerrisdale 3 - Stingrays 4

Argh, we had them :mad:, but some late in the game breakdowns on our part gave them 2 goals. We had been winning 3-2, but for some reason, we started the second half playing like all we had to do was hold on and sustain the pressure, which killed our momentum. The Stingrays didn't give up, and kept battling, which is why they ended up scoring to even it at 3-3 late in the second half, and then finished this one off with a goal in the last 3 minutes to clinch it. Super frustrating to have that happen because I know we should have won this game.

What a wet, cold, and utterly crappy day. To add injury to insult, my nose hurts like a son of a b*tch after it was smashed by a flying elbow or hand :mad: (which at least was unintentional on the other girls part - she flung out her hand as she was falling, and of course just managed to connect with my face!). Hope I don't end up with a shiner. This was actually a very cleanly played game with no rough stuff, and no nastiness.

How did everyone else fare? Captain, Conductor, Spazz? Anyone?
ouchmynosereallyhurtsmunchkin

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamrock Rovers 1 - 0 over Club I

The Rovers seem to be a very different team and managed to keep things pretty clean. I'll leave the game analysis up to someone else ;) .

I will tell you this...there sure were a lot of hangovers and sick people riding the pine today :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I posted a bit on the division two thread since Striker thought it was important to give her take on the game.....in case I wanted to post a different response. My apologies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
I posted a bit on the division two thread since Striker thought it was important to give her take on the game.....in case I wanted to post a different response. My apologies.

Whoa...when did I think it was important to give my take...am I not able to comment on the game I watched? Easy Captain...

And since when does anyone give a flying f*ck on what I have to say anyways :rolleyes: :p

I thought the game between Club I and Rovers was a great game...well played by both teams...I was just mainly using your teams in my rant on the cancellation of our game....dats it...dats all!!

Back to my thread I go, I suppose... :rolleyes:

striker14

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And since when does anyone give a flying f*ck on what I have to say anyways

We do, Striker14, or else I wouldn't have responded. :D ;) I thought the first half was decent and both teams tried to play a bit of football. Our other coach told me a little while ago that Shamrock seemed to want it a bit more in the second half, which is what you had said. From what I saw, it was a very even game in which the different was a goalkeeping/defender error......I don't think they had any other chances other than that, according to our other coach? :confused:

Anyway, hopefully we'll find our scoring boots in the near future......as a lot of the games we play in seem to be 1 - 0 or around that............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0