Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Men Open] 2005 Provincial Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
me will have to jump on the faitytail bandwagon,the chops are hot ,they have loads of confidence,they played last week & have the hottest goalie in the province ;) BRIAN BRUM!he will make the difference as he is playing great footy,sporting to win 1-0 in regulation.

best of luck to both teams

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting wins in pk's

Surrey missed all three: missed the net, save, over the net
Sporting: scored all three

game lacked anything and everything, very boring to watch, a couple of close calls in the overtime, but overall disappointing all around. Plus it was $14 to get in, and i think they were $6 beers.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
me will have to jump on the faitytail bandwagon,the chops are hot ,they have loads of confidence,they played last week & have the hottest goalie in the province ;) BRIAN BRUM!he will make the difference as he is playing great footy,sporting to win 1-0 in regulation.

best of luck to both teams
like I said BRUM won it for his team

congrats to sporting club, gomesy & crew,well done to the portugese community too ,outstanding achievement

sid

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Sporting... good result in PKs especially when Surrey shooters and GK had the opportunity to witness the Sporting shootout performance last week vs Vantreights.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, my sincere congratulations to Sporting today. To be honest that's about as much as I can muster right now. 32 weeks of grinding it out to lose the last one on quite possibly the 3 worst PK's I've ever seen still really hurts...

I'm sadly, very happy for JB, both Gomesy's (who played terrific today) and my man Sensei. Congratulations again guys, I honestly can't think of a nicer group of lads to win it if we couldn't.

Shattered,

KNVB

B

Blahzay

I'll agree that it wasn't an entertaining game. The Sporting Club goalkeeper once again deserves MVP and a ton of credit. It's not because he had to make big saves in the PK's, but simply because the Surrey shooters knew of his previous performances in PK's and it got to their heads and they fu*ked their shots up bad. Congrats to Sporting.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the game and to be honest, I don't really know many of the Sporting team personally, but what I witnessed on the field was all class. Classy players. Hard but fair. #8 Gomes, wow, what a player! Congratulations to Sporting. Great team.

To the Surrey United boys; you also are a class act. You guys did the club so proud. Hard to take right now, but there is a ton of soccer left to play. Back at it in two months, and the quest begins again.

I guess our gals are carrying the torch alone as far as senior soccer goes. They were in fine form today at the game and probably the rest of the night.

The game was so even, it is a shame that someone had to lose. Two very evenly matched teams.

Congrats to Sporting again.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Ballbaby! as Gomes #8. PKs are a sh#tty way to lose but all in all we'll take it. I don't have much to say. The result says it all for me. That's 3 games and over 6 hours of 0-0 soccer for us.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to Sporting...how nice does that feel to win!

has any team ever won the Provincial Cup before without scoring a goal in their last 3 games?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Sporting.
Three games in a row in PKs is amazing.
That is a hard fought road to the championship.
Well done.

Unlucky to my friends Niall, KNVB, Knowone.
Others also such as Schaeffer, Dobbin, etc.
Sad to see you go out that way.
Also, big thumbs up to Marty.
What a great job you have done AGAIN for the game in the City of Surrey.
Keep your chins up boys.

RF

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of, congrats to Sporting...quality bunch of guys that played hard but also with class. You'll represent well at the nats. Ryan, Steve, Rosie, bring back the gold :wa:

Unlucky to SU...MF/G/Dobbs/not so Smiley :( /Ash/Blakes/etc. Smiley imo was man of the match keeping Surrey in it several times throughout the match.Luke also had a solid game at the back...will be a vmsl allstar some day.

Just prepping for may long now..let's see. sunscreen - check; crown - check; sunscreen - check; cheezies - check; bangbus - ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0