Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Men Open] 2005 Provincial Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

island son

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
godfather said:
Your just a ****in idiot,stay off this site ya ****head.
The Godfather must be a referee. VT's are passionate fans and know
the beautiful game. In the end it's all fun. Get a grip.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,
"Look at the faggot walk!" or something to that effect, is a quality chant after a guy misses a PK? Good one. If we were so "classy" after we beat you peons, why the hostilities? As for me punching out a guy 8 years ago, it was one-on-one, face-to-face. I didn't need to be in a crowd like you to try to belong. Mob mentality goes hand in hand with peons because no-one leads, you all just follow.

Supporting your team is not my moan. It happens all the time. But you guys just try too hard to be friends with the SU lads-Too hard. It's as though you take the piss and then look over to KNVB and the boys to see if they are supporting your actions. You go to the changing room after the game and actually get their verbal approval on the brutal chants.

Guinness to KNVB, "Did you hear what we were chanting?! Did you think it was funny, because if you didn't we could change it so you'd find it funny, you know."

That's why you're peon followers - Peon Nation.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Guinness,
"Look at the faggot walk!" or something to that effect, is a quality chant after a guy misses a PK? Good one. If we were so "classy" after we beat you peons, why the hostilities? As for me punching out a guy 8 years ago, it was one-on-one, face-to-face. I didn't need to be in a crowd like you to try to belong. Mob mentality goes hand in hand with peons because no-one leads, you all just follow.

Supporting your team is not my moan. It happens all the time. But you guys just try too hard to be friends with the SU lads-Too hard. It's as though you take the piss and then look over to KNVB and the boys to see if they are supporting your actions. You go to the changing room after the game and actually get their verbal approval on the brutal chants.

Guinness to KNVB, "Did you hear what we were chanting?! Did you think it was funny, because if you didn't we could change it so you'd find it funny, you know."

Maybe if you put as much time into the game as you are now as to what the sidelines were saying, you could have one.
Just one opinion standing alone. :D ....... Not to be affiliated with PAU nation and one who could not give a flying fukc about SU and impressing them.

SORRYKNVBYOUKNOWIREALLYDON'TMEANIT!!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
Maybe if you put as much time into the game as you are now as to what the sidelines were saying, you could have one (won).

The "impress SU" chants were during PKs. Nothing a coach could do at that time.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Guinness,

ang wee guinness your a highlite rite !wrong tit !smell your ma,ya cnut of an orange bastard :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bingo

thanks sid, now there's the kind of useless shite that we've come to
expect from your ensightful posting :rolleyes:
please, further captivate us with your wit... :confused:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weavers has totally lost the plot!!!
Originally posted by WAB
Guinness,
"Look at the faggot walk!" or something to that effect, is a quality chant after a guy misses a PK? Good one.

As for me punching out a guy 8 years ago, it was one-on-one, face-to-face.

I didn't need to be in a crowd like you to try to belong. Mob mentality goes hand in hand with peons because no-one leads, you all just follow.

Supporting your team is not my moan. It happens all the time. But you guys just try too hard to be friends with the SU lads-Too hard.

Wrong on soo many levels!!! :rolleyes:
First off, no one said anything about a "faggot walk"... Rather, the chant went like so:"You're gonna shite the bed" and "you're shite and you know you are"... Nothing to do with "faggots"... Notthatthere'sanythingwrongwiththat :eek:
Secondly, one-on-one, face-to-face... Nice way to describe an animal like attack in a parking lot... After justifying your discusting violent nature, you call us mob-like!!! Good one, I can't understand what happened to you growing up??? Seriously, singing and having a laugh on the sidelines is now being considered mob mentality??? Give you fcuking head a shake!!!
Lastly, there are quite a few good friends of mine which happen to play for my old team, SU... What the hell does having a go at your "mob" have to do with me or the group of individuals you called "mob mentality" trying too hard to make new friends??? Maybe if you had any, you'd know what it's like to have a couple of pints and a laugh with some of your mates...

Get a grip man... The story is over, give it up...

BTW, sid your last post made about as much sence as the Rangers/PAU lads being responsible for a couple of kids missing their PK's!!! :rolleyes: (insert sarcastic smiley here) :rolleyes:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
as much sence as the Rangers/PAU lads being responsible for a couple of kids missing their PK's!!! :rolleyes: (insert sarcastic smiley here) :rolleyes:
Guinness, shouldn't you mean PAU/1-2 Ranger lads? ;) GO SU, I love you! :D
Issue dead, on to the Final. Hope the island is sent packing this weekend!

thecobra13

Apr 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ISLAND will be packing.......their bags for the final!!!!
Lookout Sporting...the golfcourse is booked for a 7am teetime on Monday..have fun.
Go TREIGHTS!!!

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Road Trip

i think that's just splendid of those island lads to come all the way
over to swangard to WATCH the final next weekend, i mean
personally i think i would still be licking my wounds after the semi-
loss to sporting the weekend prior. that says alot for their character :)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting and Trights are tied at 0-0 and headed to Overtime.

Apparantley the game is a cracker boys and girls.

That's all i got.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Sporting and Trights are tied at 0-0 and headed to Overtime.

Apparantley the game is a cracker boys and girls.

That's all i got.

Sporting in PK's. Keeper made three great saves on first three shooters of VT's and Sporting scored all three.

Most entertaining 0-0 draw I have watched in awhile. Great game by both teams.

B

Blahzay

Definitely an entertaining game. In the 2nd OT Sporting hit one off the crossbar, it would have went in if the goal posts were round rather than square. In the last play of the game a Vantreights player had a clear breakaway, but for some reason he chose to stop and shoot it at the 18 with his laces, the ball went way wide. The Sporting keeper deserves a ton of credit, 3 impressive PK saves in a row to win the game.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To say that was a cracker of a game is a large overstatement. There were simply not a lot of shots without counting the 6 taken by both teams in the shootout and the Sporting rocket off the cross bar in the second OT. Vantreights GK did make a couple of saves but I'm hard pressed to find great shots on Sporting. Tons of giveaways stopped drive after drive for both sides. There were moments when both teams had their chances on corners, crosses but not enough to call that a cracker of a game. I thought the Surrey - Sapperton game last week was far better played (except for the Sapperton shoot out performance).

Sporting's GK had an incredible performance by any standard in soccer at any level as he stopped all three and they weren't bad shots at all. None of the three Vantreights shooters could be said to have done anything poorly - the GK was too good on the day and guessed all 3 shots. The second save was on a rocket of a shot that normally you'd think would have scored at that pace. Two saves on dives to his right and one to his left. I'd say player of the week.

The 3 Sporting PK takers put in 3 great shots.

Should be a great Surrey - Sporting matchup but Sporting will have to play a lot better than today if they want to beat Surrey.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah hell, where does one begin.

Well, immediate kudos have to be sent out to Brian, who was absolutely fantastic in the shoot-out. As I said numerous times in the post game pissup, you just don't often see a keeper take total command in spotters like that, at any level of play. By the time the 3rd Vantreights shooter stepped up, Brummer looked like he was playing in a lacrosse net, with a huge fcuking grin on his face. Truly an A+ performance today.

And for those of you waiting in suspense regarding an announcement, Brian's most recent performance may officially keep me from starting in the Provincial Cup final. No kidding. I'd put my chances at somewhere in the 500000000000-1 range at this point. And those would probably drop into the 250000-1 range only if Brian snapped his femur in half.

What else, what else, what else.....ah yes, the game itself. I wouldn't consider it a classic but it had most of the drama and excitement you'd expect from a Cup Semi. The OT session was actually far more entertaining than the 90 minutes which precluded it, as it featured Dormer hitting the crossbar, Denny clearing a Vantreights shot off the goal line and the aforementioned Vantreights breakaway in the dying moments of the second frame. The breakaway was pretty rough as the guy (#11) never looked comfortable with having the ball at his feet, looking up to pass/cross about three times before duffing his shot.

Apparently I'm supposed to make some allusions to booking tee times at Morningstar, but I'll save them until I hear what the five busloads of Vantreights supporters have to offer up first. I'll give credit where credit is due - the travelling support Vantreights had was remarkable, and really added to the atmosphere of the match. I know JB had a helluva time with the 'Treights fans in the first half, and it really did make for a more entertaining game.

Also, full marks to the Vantreights team as they were exceptionally classy in defeat. Insert dull "nobody likes to see it come to spotters" cliche here.

godfather

Jan 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
johndeere7 said:
let the s-h-i-t- show begin. the buses are warming up and sporting is going to take a beating. treights won't have a problem with sporting. can't wait for the party on the ferry.
Hey buddy how was the ferry ride home,did you get pissed?Keep your hole shut next time,remember the better teams are on the mainland so just keep playing in that mickey mouse league ya **** head.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sensei_hanson said:
And those would probably drop into the 250000-1 range only if Brian snapped his femur in half.

Sounds to me that Sensei could be the first Tanya Harding of TTP, taking out RefBeater the week before the big match at Swangard, or does he get his boyfriend, what was his name again.

Well by the sounds of it Brian has had a fantastic post season so far, now he goes up against knvb and the boys, good luck to both next weekend, it should be a cracker.

Come on You Pork Chops, kill those United Bastages.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calling the (250)

Testing. Testing. Check 2-3-4

I'm just doing a test of the Emergency TTP broadcast system. We don't seem to be getting any transmissions from Victoria.

This is only a test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0