Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Men Open] 2005 Provincial Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rodney King1 said:
first of all i wonder how westside is considered a top team in vancouver, i think there are probably 4 vancouver island teams that are better then them.

That I doubt very much. :rolleyes: You guys obviously handled Westside very convincingly based on the scorelines, but I honestly dont believe you saw the best that Westside has to offer. Take you guys last year as an example. First round exit to a Valley team no less ;)

Different day, different scoreline, different result.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Cheers

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
That I doubt very much. :rolleyes: You guys obviously handled Westside very convincingly based on the scorelines, but I honestly dont believe you saw the best that Westside has to offer. Take you guys last year as an example. First round exit to a Valley team no less ;)

Cheers

Spot on...for once I agree with you Crafty... :D

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 14: Victoria VanTreights vs Sporting Club, 2005-05-08, at Newton Athletic Park at 2:00 p.m

Should be a cracker looking forward to see some of the Treights fans head over to support them. May the best team on the day win.

Cheers
JB

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:

Cheers
Tap, tap, tap... Is this thing on???

Pretty quiet on the island all of a sudden.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB:

I think you may be on the turf....

Should be a good one with Vantreights and their Motley Crew. ;)
When we played them 2 years ago at NAP, the atmosphere was excellent.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
JB:

I think you may be on the turf....

Should be a good one with Vantreights and their Motley Crew. ;)
When we played them 2 years ago at NAP, the atmosphere was excellent.

I enjoyed the atmosphere when we played the gorge. If BCSA was smart they would play double headers to add to the atmosphere however I think they must have the same committe as the VMSL.

The turf was open when Surrey and Sapp played so I am not sure, but either is fine with me.

Cheers
JB

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
And his 2nd goal of the game did, in fact, shut up the crowd. So, in essence, Emilio was correct in his statement to the crowd.
WAB, why suddenly the moan about the PAU and a few Ranger fans that were cheering for SU. I was not there, but from what I was told they were attacking the Classy player on your team from the prior game that ran to their bench and stated "maybe this will shut you up!" Also, correct me if I am wrong but people are allowed to pick sides and support their team aren't they?
Aside from that, I heard it was a good game. Congrat's to SU, again the team that PAU and the Rangers will be supporting in the finals b/c we have friends on that team........not b/c we want to "all want Foden to notice them for next year and hopefully sit on his bench just to say their apart of the VMSL." Classy post in defeat, way to lead those that were there by example. :rolleyes: :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you can't handle a bit of sideline pisstaking- especially around here where "everyone knows everyone"- and don't get fired up by it, perhaps you're playing the wrong sport.

From what I've head, the VT fans will make the PAU / Rangers hecklers look like church boys (or the Langley sideline, if you will).

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coquitlam could protest the women's final. There was a questionable red card in that one that killed any chance of a Coquitlam comeback from 2-1 down.

Fat Bastard, the foul prevent a breakaway as the Surrey United player was past the last man back and was pulled down. As the rules of soccer state:

The 7 offenses for which a player must be shown a Red Card and sent off are:

5. fouling an opponent to prevent an obvious goal scoring opportunity (e.g., holding to stop a breakaway)

The rest of my comments on our game will be posted in the women's provincial cup thread.

To get back on topic, come on Surrey United men let's make it a dual trip to Calgary :wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nutmegs,

Weren't there enough duo/dual performances in Charlottetown?

:D

Vicariously,

~Regs.

thecobra13

Apr 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorgeboy back.....
Congrats to Vantreights......it seems my 4-1 prediction was too flattering to Westside....sorry, but I have nothing but respect for Westside and their record over the past years..BUT...that was two games in a row that didn't impress me AT ALL. It's fair enough to say you had a bad game..but that was 2 unimpressive showings. I still think Westside is a top team in VMSL and BC, but failed to show up here on the island. Vantreights deserved both wins.
As for Sporting......sorry boyz....I gotta say Treights are on a roll....and will take it to you hard. They will play a highpressure game, and capitalize on any mistakes. Gotta go with a 2-0 score here.
I'm sure I'll hear alot now that I made another topnotch prediction!!
BY the way....gotta love this website.
GO TREIGHTS..and thanx for the hang over this morning!!

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gerry Herdenson said:
Have a good trip in S.D.

Ouch! :eek:

FYI, I am going on a good old yankee beer diet for the next week! :D

Good luck to all the remaining teams. The Vantreights, vs chops game should prove interesting!

heyifoundthesmileysaswellaslotsofbellylint!

island son

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Island's quiet our voices are a wee bit hoarse. I saw Sporting two weeks ago and
thought that they were very entertaining. 'Treights will be ready so it will be a great
match as long as the refs don't shite the bed ......... again

johndeere7

Apr 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
let the s-h-i-t- show begin. the buses are warming up and sporting is going to take a beating. treights won't have a problem with sporting. can't wait for the party on the ferry.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Sore Loser
Surrey United wannabies in "fine" form. Classless bunch of Ranger and PAU players (except Cains who walked away from it all) who all want Foden to notice them for next year and hopefully sit on his bench just to say their apart of the VMSL. The mob mentality got the best of all you peon followers. I'm sure if Cains said so, you would all go Greyhound and lick each other's packages. Guinness, it was over for your bunch last week. Go away and observe silently-the heckles were way out of line during PKs. Emilio schooled you guys all day and didn't take a PK yet that didn't matter to your bunch. I can understand the jealousy of your sad lot not being the calabre of the fine lads at Sap, but the hostilities were perplexing. Take that dog and that ugly deformed mug buddy of yours and go play in the streets.

Since when is having a couple of bevies and a few piss takes classless??? Punching a guy out in the parking lot after a game would be considered classless!!! :rolleyes: I thought the PAU lads were all class in defeat last week... You won, we lost end of story... Saturday, SU didn't "shite the bed" on their PK's and won... HOWEVER, you have the nuts to come on TTP and moan about a few Rangers and PAU lads singing??? Beat it... Grow up WAB, you lost because a couple of young players without BC experience totally missed the net!!! That's the end of it...

Good luck to Sporting next week... Maybe you'll have an excuse for losing if the Vantreights support "Heckles" you??? :eek:

ThereIgoagainpullingformymates... :rolleyes: :confused: :eek:

godfather

Jan 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
johndeere7 said:
let the s-h-i-t- show begin. the buses are warming up and sporting is going to take a beating. treights won't have a problem with sporting. can't wait for the party on the ferry.
Your just a ****in idiot,stay off this site ya ****head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0