Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played for them a few years back. Probably look a lot different now, but the core of the team has a lot of skill. The little man in the middle is a sneaky one.

P.S. DO NOT TAKE THEM LIGHTLY

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good news for you Stal,
I picked up two yellows last night against the Titans so I will not be able to play against you on the weekend.

Was really looking forward to crossing paths in the game next week.

That was the first time I have ever been sent off in a game. The first yellow was especially soft, me the the other guy got tangled up and both of us went down.....i was not even trying to foul. The second was my fault as I should have not gone into the tackle like that with a yellow already. It was not dirty just a good hard collision, my own damn fault.

Next week is going to be an awesome game and I am really pissed that I will not be able to participate. I live for these big games and it is going to kill me.

I guarantee you will hear from me on the sidelines Stal!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good news for you Stal,
I picked up two yellows last night against the Titans so I will not be able to play against you on the weekend.

Was really looking forward to crossing paths in the game next week.

That was the first time I have ever been sent off in a game. The first yellow was especially soft, me the the other guy got tangled up and both of us went down.....i was not even trying to foul. The second was my fault as I should have not gone into the tackle like that with a yellow already. It was not dirty just a good hard collision, my own damn fault.

Next week is going to be an awesome game and I am really pissed that I will not be able to participate. I live for these big games and it is going to kill me.

I guarantee you will hear from me on the sidelines Stal!

That does suck big time, as I was really looking forward to beating you time and time again ;) I don't doubt I'll hear it from you every time I touch the ball :D See you in a week!

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd be surprised if anyone will be able to catch him. I'll remember to remind your goalie to pick the ball out of the net though :D
we've got a few guys with speed - he'll be no problem... also, a few bang-ups and he won't be running quite as fast:D ... now as for you, even i could catch u... :p and it won't be pretty!!!!:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
we've got a few guys with speed - he'll be no problem... also, a few bang-ups and he won't be running quite as fast:D ... now as for you, even i could catch u... :p and it won't be pretty!!!!:D

I'm on a strict pre-game diet and speed training program for this weekend, all so that I can make sure you can't catch me :D Luckily for us, every guy has speed on our team, so he's not the only one to worry about.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good news for you Stal,

Wow. Normally I'd be shocked that you don't think you deserved a red for those, but considering that half your team doesn't seem to know how to make a tackle unless it's on the ground and/or from behind, I guess that sounds about right.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mostly because I am bored.....

North Delta Titans 2A - SFC Bullets 2B Bullets 2-1

GEU Rams 2B - Poco Royals 2B ???

Peace Arch Selects 2A - Whalley Strikers 2B Strikers 2-1

LUFC Clones 2A - Mission SC 2C Mission 3-0

Players Utd 3C - White Rock Utd 2A White Rock 3-2 Shoot-out

Westcoast SC 2A - Guildford Utd 3A Guildford 2-1 shoot-out

Surrey Heat 3B - LUFC Rangers 3A Rangers 2-0

Surrey Pylons 2A - Surrey Coyotes A 2A :( this game has boring written all over it....Pylons 1-0

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the same reason as Franchise, here are my predictions for this weekend.

North Delta Titans Vs. SFC Bullets - 3-1, as a proud supporter of 2B, I'd like to think they can pull this one out.
GEU Rams Vs. Poco Royals - 2-0, Poco will give the Rams a run, but the Rams will prevail as KH really wants another crack at us ;)
Peace Arch Selects Vs. Whalley Strikers - 2-1, as I pick my team for the 54th consecutive time. MOTW for sure, going to be great, we seem to win every game 2-1 so it seems appropriate here :D
LUFC Clones Vs. Mission SC - 1-0, Mission is on a mission and with the thrashing of GEU Pumas this weekend are well prepared for the Clones, who will most definitely give them a run for their money.
Players Utd Vs. White Rock Utd - 2-0, White Rock is on a roll right now and Players won't be used to the competition of D2
Westcoast SC Vs. Guildford Utd - 2-1 PK's, Westcoast should win this one, but they have a penchant for PK's so I figure that's where the game will be decided.
Surrey Heat Vs. LUFC Rangers - 2-0, Unfortunately the Rangers won't feel the Heat and the Heat's cup run will come to an end.
Surrey Pylons Vs. Surrey Coyotes A - 3.5-0, Based on the last 2 games they played each other, I'll go with the average score.

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My prediections are

ND Titans vs Bullets 1-0 Titans are a very good team. They streached us to the limit on the weekend and are fit and very fast. Plus I have a 2A bias
Rams vs Royals 2-0 Don't know much about these teams except for what I read here. Rams sound like they are a quality side.
Clones vs Mission 2-1 I have to go with 2A
WRU vs Players Again have to go with 2A and they have been playing very well lately maybe the best team in 2A since Christmas.
Westcoast vs Guildford It pains me to side with Westcoast but they are in 2A. Enough said!
Surrey Heat vs Rangers It will be a shoot out and I will go with Surrey. It was tough to predict if the farmers were going to beat the ex cons in surrey.
Pylons vs Yotes I will go with the Pylons 2-0.......they definatly are the better team.
PAU vs Whalley 2-1 Our defence is in very fine form right now and we are finding the net with a little more consistency. It is going to be a great game.

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. Normally I'd be shocked that you don't think you deserved a red for those, but considering that half your team doesn't seem to know how to make a tackle unless it's on the ground and/or from behind, I guess that sounds about right.

It is funny to hear you say that. I have never seen a bunch of young fit guys go down so easy. I would be ashamed to flop around like that.

The other parts of your game are very good.....i guess as you all get older you will get more pride.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
that was definitely a soft tackle... considering how many times guys on your team tried to climb my back, i'm surprised u guys didn't have cards, but the ref was pretty one-sided... and i agree with lostmytouch... the number of times you guys flopped, i thought we were playing a kiddie girls team for toughness... though u did have speed.. but end of the day, we won, you lost:D

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU vs Players Again have to go with 2A and they have been playing very well lately maybe the best team in 2A since Christmas
Thank you lostmytouch for giving us sum credit...every team kinda seemed to forget about us along the way...i think u play for peace arch right???It would be kick ass if it could be an all Peninsula final...really the top two teams ..and u beat us 1ce we beat u 1ce..so it would be a rad way to finish...gl in ur game..u guys are a quality good team and i hope you do well

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU vs Players Again have to go with 2A and they have been playing very well lately maybe the best team in 2A since Christmas
Thank you lostmytouch for giving us sum credit...every team kinda seemed to forget about us along the way...i think u play for peace arch right???It would be kick ass if it could be an all Peninsula final...really the top two teams ..and u beat us 1ce we beat u 1ce..so it would be a rad way to finish...gl in ur game..u guys are a quality good team and i hope you do well

Pipe dream :D

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think someones in love.

Sorry not goin to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0