Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out of our hands mate we have you and the pumas left then our season is over. Mission beat us both times 1-0 and 2-0.
damn we're just going to hope someone beats mission or else we'll have to beat them again...they play pumas on sunday should be a great game

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old boys?. we only have like 3 guys tops that are collecting pensions. It's a nice ballance of pensioners and lads not old enough to drive. I swear one kid on the team is someone's grandson.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brain? I will bet you a case of beer you don't win....I have seen you play and your talent comes no were close to Whalley, Wolves or Rams prove me wrong and take the bet....this bet isn't even in my control and I'll take Whalley to win! (don't let me down stal)

Westcoast haven't proved anything but that they are good in shoot-outs. as said many times anyone can win in shoot-outs1

We don't need talent to stop Whalley from scoring, we just need to get in their way, and I know the Scottish contingent on our team will pull at least one goal out of their arse somehow.

And I accept your bet. If we lose I'll figure out a way to get a brand spanking new case of Russell Cream Ale (available in select cold beer and wine stores) into your hands. But don't be giving me any watered down shite budweiser.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I.S.21, I must admit, your goal last sunday night vs sundowner, and it was 15 seconds in, was a classic. But Whalley did not out play us as bad as you say. I would peg play at 60-40. After the first 15 minutes. Our goal was ugly, but they count regardless. You might want to come up with better tactics than long ball for next round. We have players literally twice the age of most of your players, and we held our own. respectfully. Having said that, whalley showed class and skill and you guys deserved the win. good luck in the next round. Much Respect.

I couldn't believe how much long ball we played, it's really not our game at all. Normally we lose when we play that way but our D held up. I'm surprised you guys are that far down in the standings, you have some talent although the age does show. Like you said about us, you guys were class as well and I love playing in games like that.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We don't need talent to stop Whalley from scoring, we just need to get in their way, and I know the Scottish contingent on our team will pull at least one goal out of their arse somehow.

Sure you do, standing in the way doesn't work if we run around you :D Plus our Scottish contingent cancels out yours. We have one more Italian than you so that's in our favour :D

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure you do, standing in the way doesn't work if we run around you :D Plus our Scottish contingent cancels out yours. We have one more Italian than you so that's in our favour :D

Oh yeah, you're italian, I'll look forward to seeing you flop around on the pitch like a dying fish everytime I lay a shoulder into you. Bloody wops.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

And I accept your bet. If we lose I'll figure out a way to get a brand spanking new case of Russell Cream Ale (available in select cold beer and wine stores) into your hands. But don't be giving me any watered down shite budweiser.

I don't want some bush cream beer, gives me a headache:(

Kokanee is fine, and make sure its cold!

You know your going to lose right, its the TTP curse and you fell right in!

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

You're calling Russell Beer bush? They are a great local company which I happen to have stock options in so there's no way I'm not supporting them. If we lose which isn't going to happen I'll get you a variety pack. Trust me, it's good.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

no we won't - we just won't play him! serves him right with his damn betting and predictions... :rolleyes:

oh, and for beer choices, we are a White Rock team so we're pretentious!;) drinks out of fine glasses too - no cans or bottles!:rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does that mean you're venturing out to good 'ol South Surrey to take in the game next weekend? No such thing as a TTP curse, I've been predicting and betting for 2 years now.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does that mean you're venturing out to good 'ol South Surrey to take in the game next weekend? No such thing as a TTP curse, I've been predicting and betting for 2 years now.

Yep and you lost twice verus Wolves and once to the bullets when you said you beat them bad both times.....div 3 don't count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0