Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in the Clones vs Nomads game today.house has it pretty close to what happened.set play to start the scoring from the clones yes lucky but nice flick.The Nomads were shocked by this and for most of the first half it was a very even game with the Clones doing what they had to to take the flow out of the game.Second half starts all Nomads two very well deserved goals and they are up 2-1. Nomads start to chirp a little, trash talk as they are up but the old boys have been there before many times.Again take the flow out of the game work the long ball up to the strikers and boom 2-2(Nomads back line not strong today) as house says last man back takes (Cannovor) striker down on a clean break (red card) he had to do it very unselfish play as he knows he's done after that .resulting free kick nicely taken hits the crossbar Clones go down and miss a glorious opportunity to end it and off to penalties they go. 13 shooters later Clones prevail. Never under estimate experience in cup play as the Nomads learned today . Very enjoyable game to watch today.Cheers to both squads

good game i wish the outcome would have been different, that tackle (which i would have made as well) i just found out cracked my rib. thats my season . personally i think i was in the box, and there was no way i was not going to finish that game. hard luck, with a few nightmares :( LOL lufc hopefully takes it far. good luck

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
no we won't - we just won't play him! serves him right with his damn betting and predictions... :rolleyes:

oh, and for beer choices, we are a White Rock team so we're pretentious!;) drinks out of fine glasses too - no cans or bottles!:rolleyes:

Hey, when some fruitloop challenges me to a bet do you think I'm going to say no? And who says you can drink it anyway? I don't see you putting up your capital for this bet. Score a goal or hit Stallion and you can drink away.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, when some fruitloop challenges me to a bet do you think I'm going to say no? And who says you can drink it anyway? I don't see you putting up your capital for this bet. Score a goal or hit Stallion and you can drink away.

I have a feeling just like last game I'll be getting hit regardless of beer being on the line :D

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's cuz i'm usu unlucky at betting... :( but, if i'm on same time as stals...;) i think paul definitely noticed me at the athletica game...:cool:

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I ever play with Africa1? Is lostmytouch still with you guys? I think he fouled me 3 times in the first 3 minutes the last time I played him :)
i don't think you've played with africa1 on selects - maybe the cat team... lostmytouch is still here and ready to foul u another 3 times in the first 3 min... :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i don't think you've played with africa1 on selects - maybe the cat team... lostmytouch is still here and ready to foul u another 3 times in the first 3 min... :D

Yay, looking forward to the game even more ;) I'm going to play on the other side of him to avoid that this time. I'm more prepared.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's pretty funny that once a team loses everyone from that team doesn't post. Everyone mops and goes into the closet. It's okay come out of the closet. We still won't respect what you say but it's no fun without you.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's pretty funny that once a team loses everyone from that team doesn't post. Everyone mops and goes into the closet. It's okay come out of the closet. We still won't respect what you say but it's no fun without you.

That's TTP for ya, not many people continue to post when they lose all the time.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey does anyone know the rep on Players Utd 3C...like what kind of team they are....rubbish? old, young??? they are 2nd in their Div and never seen em play b4 and we have em for our cup game...any help...Thnx much appreciated

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey does anyone know the rep on Players Utd 3C...like what kind of team they are....rubbish? old, young??? they are 2nd in their Div and never seen em play b4 and we have em for our cup game...any help...Thnx much appreciated

Dropped down from div two last year.no commitment from their squad.have the ability to play some decent footy if they want to and the good squad shows up."I WOULD NOT TAKE THEM LIGHTLY"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0