Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How could you do that to your kid. nah that's awesome lol I have a friend who buys his kid a smaller jersey for the team he plays on.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How could you do that to your kid. nah that's awesome lol I have a friend who buys his kid a smaller jersey for the team he plays on.

Love that shirt. Shes at every game, been missing some do to the weather though. Little WestCoast cheerleader.

WestCoast....What?? Love my baby girl.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lostmytouch, I'm sorry to see your name on the Suspended List, I was very much hoping you were joking about the red card but it appears not. At least you'll be able to yell at me from the sideline's as I consistently beat your defenders :D

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the same reason as Franchise, here are my predictions for this weekend.

North Delta Titans Vs. SFC Bullets - 3-1, as a proud supporter of 2B, I'd like to think they can pull this one out.
GEU Rams Vs. Poco Royals - 2-0, Poco will give the Rams a run, but the Rams will prevail as KH really wants another crack at us ;)
Peace Arch Selects Vs. Whalley Strikers - 2-1, as I pick my team for the 54th consecutive time. MOTW for sure, going to be great, we seem to win every game 2-1 so it seems appropriate here :D
LUFC Clones Vs. Mission SC - 1-0, Mission is on a mission and with the thrashing of GEU Pumas this weekend are well prepared for the Clones, who will most definitely give them a run for their money.
Players Utd Vs. White Rock Utd - 2-0, White Rock is on a roll right now and Players won't be used to the competition of D2
Westcoast SC Vs. Guildford Utd - 2-1 PK's, Westcoast should win this one, but they have a penchant for PK's so I figure that's where the game will be decided.
Surrey Heat Vs. LUFC Rangers - 2-0, Unfortunately the Rangers won't feel the Heat and the Heat's cup run will come to an end.
Surrey Pylons Vs. Surrey Coyotes A - 3.5-0, Based on the last 2 games they played each other, I'll go with the average score.

What's with the flip-flopping Stallion? A week ago,i was a hero leading the team to victory.Now you've got Rangeritis!! I guess you can't lose.One of us will enter the elite8!!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's with the flip-flopping Stallion? A week ago,i was a hero leading the team to victory.Now you've got Rangeritis!! I guess you can't lose.One of us will enter the elite8!!!

Sorry on that one, I'd actually like you guys to win that one but I flipped a coin and Rangers came up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0