Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it was pretty cool that Mr Ramsay emailed evryone in GEU club to come out and watch this game tommorrow night. I've got plans unfortunately... should be good times.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coming out to Ridge to tommorow to watch the future Knights Champ play?

I was going to be there but then I looked at the schedule and realized we actually play in White Rock on Sunday ;) UFC tomorrow night, plus the Ridge is soooooo far away. I will be in Lanlgey to catch Clones/Mission on Sunday though.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 2 - SFC Bullets 1

What no comment??? Watched the game. All I can say is horrible. Bullets scored a beauty to go up 1-0. I noticed that the Bullets are a one dimensional team. Put the ball to Scotty. Titans scored within the first minute of the second to make it 1-1, on a Bullets own goal.UGLY. Then about 20 minutes later scored on a breakaway from half. Nice try with the offside trap there Bullets. 2-1 Titans win. Two teams that are no good. Titans move on to the next round,WOW.

Who ever gets the Titans in the quarters will get a free walk into the semis. So every winner hope you draw the Titans.

WestCoast...What????

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No 2A love? Ouch.

I'll fully admit, not one of our better performances, and the last 20 minutes of that game had absolutely no rhyme or reason to it as far as officiating went. And apparently having 1 good player on the end of your kick and run is good enough to be successful in 2B. But anyways, we'll take it, and on to being a freebie for someone in the next round :rolleyes:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No 2A love? Ouch.

I'll fully admit, not one of our better performances, and the last 20 minutes of that game had absolutely no rhyme or reason to it as far as officiating went. And apparently having 1 good player on the end of your kick and run is good enough to be successful in 2B. But anyways, we'll take it, and on to being a freebie for someone in the next round :rolleyes:

Officiating was horrible too. Want to see Div. 2A teams go on, but really if the Bullets had more then their one striker it would have been a different game. That guy that got kicked off the field, is one of their better players and just he would have mad it bad for you guys.

Good luck next round, but you will be playing a whole lot tougher competetion. I can't see you guys beating a Whalley, GEU rams or any other team. And yep you're in the quarters and we are not.

WestCoast....What??? i will give it to you Div 2A what.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams 2 -1 Poco Royals in Pk's.....Franchise scores two minutes into the second half.....Poco pushes hard and Fishers hits a rock to tie the game with 4 minutes left....Franchise has a semi breakaway with 8 secs left and fukcs up....we go to shoot-outs. Our first two guys miss but big props to our keeper Justin as he was amazing in the shoot-out stopping three in a row....Franchise, Matty and our center mid put the game away in shoot-outs.

BTW nice hand spring matty on the winner;)

Bring on who ever Rams are going to the finals!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No 2A love? Ouch.

Hope you don't draw us as we will smash you:D

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Officiating was horrible too. Want to see Div. 2A teams go on, but really if the Bullets had more then their one striker it would have been a different game. That guy that got kicked off the field, is one of their better players and just he would have mad it bad for you guys.

Good luck next round, but you will be playing a whole lot tougher competetion. I can't see you guys beating a Whalley, GEU rams or any other team. And yep you're in the quarters and we are not.

WestCoast....What??? i will give it to you Div 2A what.

Yeah, our suspended striker I feel would have made the difference, but what can you do. No subs....an own goal...and a shite offside goal (maybe 5-8 yards off!). I thought we played well considering the circumstances. Lots of key guys were missing so thumbs up to the guys who showed up!
I Agree that IF thats all the Titans got Whalley,the Rams should be able to handle them in the next round.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have to win tonight first, but I like how it's shaping up, many upsets and close games. You can never count any team out in cup play. Reverend or Lostmytouch will remember when we were like 8th we beat the only undefeated team left in D3 in the first round of cup and then played ACBC (BC flag jerseys is all I remember) and were actually until we blew it with 5 min left. That's what's great about footy, PAU at least has a chance tonight :D More motivation for you Maximus.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught the Clones/Mission game with Franchise and Scottish_kiss, Mission 3-1 when we left. I'm sure they'll agree with me (they did at the park), both teams are complete garbage. How they both have a chance at first in their group is beyond me. Clones easily the slowest team I've seen all year, no real talent anywhere on the park although their keeper made some nice saves. Mission is young and fast, and except for #5 pretty much lacking in the talent dept. Missed more chances than even us and all goals were from 3 yards and in. With a win tonight, it'd be nice to draw anyone other than the Rams from what I've seen.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught the Clones/Mission game with Franchise and Scottish_kiss, Mission 3-1 when we left. I'm sure they'll agree with me (they did at the park), both teams are complete garbage. How they both have a chance at first in their group is beyond me. Clones easily the slowest team I've seen all year, no real talent anywhere on the park although their keeper made some nice saves. Mission is young and fast, and except for #5 pretty much lacking in the talent dept. Missed more chances than even us and all goals were from 3 yards and in. With a win tonight, it'd be nice to draw anyone other than the Rams from what I've seen.

Someone scared of the Rams?????

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I thought the Bullets went in late for tackles??? The Clones are terriable and how the Nomads lost to them is beyond me...there are the slowest team in the league, they have no players that have a inkling of skill and I swear Napolian Dynamite was playing in the center mid/forward for them.

Honest to god I counted at least 20 free kick from Mission just on late tackles from Clones.

Bring on the Pylons....Rams want Pylons!

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Rangers 4 Surrey Heat 0

I think we are the last team left from div 3? It was a close game the first half our striker bent a beauty in on a free kick from 25 yards out. Second half we stepped it up and scored 3 unanswered, good game to the heat they played clean for the most part.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think we are the last team left from div 3? It was a close game the first half our striker bent a beauty in on a free kick from 25 yards out. Second half we stepped it up and scored 3 unanswered, good game to the heat they played clean for the most part.

Do the Coyle's play for you guys?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I thought the Bullets went in late for tackles??? The Clones are terriable and how the Nomads lost to them is beyond me...there are the slowest team in the league, they have no players that have a inkling of skill and I swear Napolian Dynamite was playing in the center mid/forward for them.

Honest to god I counted at least 20 free kick from Mission just on late tackles from Clones.

Bring on the Pylons....Rams want Pylons!

Pylons are out Coyotes beat them 2-1.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

No Guildford Utd. are still in. Their in your division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0