Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier khalsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan

Not Bright
Aug 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way my brother player for Khalsa SC in a tourney in 1988, and he still remembers the great environment and fun time he had with you guys...........C.C. with water !!!! after a game !! wow?

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know the question was intended for the khalsa crew, but calling me a huuuuge ball hog and claiming that all the top croats don't care for me at all is a bit over the top. When you make a statement like that, you should say who these croats are. What game did you catch last year to. people can call me a pre-madonna if they want, i don't really care. I just want to play soccer. saying that i care about my hair more than my boots, you must not know me, cause i love my boots just as much, if not more than my hair. :D

D

dipperripper

Khalsa does have a very competitive team but we need to keep in mind that having 11 "superstars" does not win anything. Besides the Nico and Chris, I am not sure who else is joining.

With regards to Jason, a lot of the Khalsa players hold some hostility with just cause towards him. But his decision was to play with Crots and that is fine. Our team is more than capable in replacing him although he is a very good player.

general

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont get why the khalsa players would hold something against jason as he had told Croatia that he would sign with them before Khalsa had a team up in premier, so he stuck with his word, whats wrong with that?.... Jason has been a long time Khalsa supporter and player, so he would have had no problem playing with them in the winter, but he has committed to Croatia, so thats fine, you should respect that hes keeping his word and not jumping ship because another team has come. playing with him in the summer in the pcl, i can tell you that he gave it 100% for khalsa then and im pretty sure that he will give them 100% next winter too, if they still want him to play.

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW.....touchy touchy, Jason S ! :eek: Yeah I saw your first game of the season with Khalsa, and the game against the Explorers .... Jason you are a hog !!! and you do dribble with your head down, now by saying that I am not just saying your shite , cause you do have talent but you may not be as good as you may think.....there is always room for improvement.....Regarding the Croats I can assure you Jason that the main ( VETERANS ) and I am sure you know who they are not quite fond of you for whatever reasons, I am not going to post their names cause there are only a 3 or 4 of them and I am sure you know who they are, they have even posed the questions " Why is Jason playing for us ( CROATIA ).... DIPPERRIPPER I know you guys have a good team and anyone that does come over from the Caps will fit right in , cause the guys mentioned are all great guys on the field and off. Oh forgot to mention to Jason we saw you on the sidelines for Croatia at Khalsa's home opener and found it quite strange when you ran over to Peter Sulentic when he was about to take a corner kick and whispered instructions on how to take the corner in his ear , that's great team work from a pre-madonna sub like yourself.....mmmnn imagine what the KHALSA lads were thinking when you did that, I guess that's your standard :knvb:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can confirm that many Croatia supporters can't wait to see Jason return to playing. He is fast and skillfull. He will be a big part of Croatia's 10+ game unbeaten streak after Christmas this season.:)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor's, but what about Injuries

Originally posted by leechy tactics
rumor has it that 96er's have aquired kevan cameron, jason jordan, chris and niko craveiro from the whitecaps

I have also heard these "Rumors", but take a look at the whole picture.
JJ is a great player, but he has a so-called "Leg injury" that he is battling through during the Caps play-off run.

How long does this player need before he could come and play in a league, that may give the most abuse to front runners, than any other.
On that point, defenders, know who the scoring threats are on the field, so what do they do, whack-em when ever they get a chance, in this league, you may get one yellow card after you have gone through a guy for the 6th time.

I hope JJ can continue to play in the VMSL, but can he take the abuse in the winter and then be healthy for the Caps in Spring.

I am pretty sure that the Craveiro's are signing after the Caps Cup run ends, but do all the Caps still have to sit out one month after the season ends?
If so, all the VMSL teams won't have any Cap players until possibly the end of Oct.

I guess all the Rumors should start up today on the day of the big Cap match in Sea-town on where all the Cap players are going to end up.

With Fonseca going to Sporting, Alex could follow and battle with Ref Beater for top spot in goal. Who else will go?

How about the mid-field, will they be making thier return to Peg?

And on the Westside, with Mr. Heald no longer at the Reigns will Oly make his way to anouther team, or will he be Curling with his Bro.

HOS

D

dipperripper

Today's game was very rough and the referee was very bad. I think the result was fair for both teams as it was pretty evenly contested

Does anyone know the score in the Crotia game and whether Jason played?

:knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :wa:

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In terms of jason not playing for khalsa, thats his decision, no one should question him, he has his own right to play wherever he wants, about him being a pre madonna, he was the first to grow his hair long, then so many copied, look at the gn guys, shite , they all copied, even all of them looked like fags. Jason is a good player and i don't think the khalsa guys hate him because he does have alot of friends on the team.

Khalsa vs Sportstown,

Khalsa should have scored 4 goals in the first half, sportstown looked pathetic, I was talking to Parm in the first half and he beleives that they can finish top 4 in the league.

This friday is a big test for Khalsa, a few injuires and a red card to there starting defender, will really see what the team is made of.

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
are you saying that i look like a fag with long hair:( , maybe it is time for a haircut;)
Hopefully there is no tension btw khalsa players and myself. I plan on playing with them next pcl season and more.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa goin bald, jason goin gay

I agree with Khalsa, it looks stupid for guys to have long hair, but what do u want them to do with thier hair. The GN guys are to young to go naturally bald like Khalsa and Indo players, should they shave thier heads so they look similar to you older guys.
And Jason its true, you were one of the first with the long hair in the community, i also think you were one of the first to wear the queerest white pants to the nations tourney. Plz do our community proud and dont wear them again.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Job Leech

I think your hair is in your eyes or you are just a straight out idiot. Its a Singapore flag, none the less your right and im right to, you looked like a fag with your pants.

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHO THE FCUCK IS GN........WHAT THE HELL ARE NO NAME TEAMS AND NO NAME PLAYERS POSTING ON THIS SITE FOR, GN ....YOU GUYS LOST YOUR FIRST GAME 10-0 IN THE FRASER VALLEY LEAGUE.....NO ONE HERE OR ANYWHERE IN BC KNOWS GN.....JUST THAT YOUR TEAM IS JOKE AND ARE A BUNCH OF TOURNAMENT TOSSERS.......BY THE WAY NO ONE IN YOUR COMMUNITY CARES ABOUT TOURNAMENT SOCCER ANYMORE THESE DAYS SO WHAT KNOW GN LADS, PRETEND TO BE PLAYERS , LIVE OUT YOUR FANTASIES BY BEING WANNABEES YOUR WHOLE LIFE......

OH AND TO THE HOMO KOKANEE, JASON IS MOST DEFINITELY A BETTER PLAYER THAN YOU, EVEN IF HE DRESSES LIKE A QUEER !!:knvb: :wa: :cool: :D

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PREDICTION : KOKANEE STARTS WEARING WHITE PANTS TO HIS NEXT HOMO PRACTICE WITH LOSER, NO NAME, NO CREDIT, NO RESPECT , LAME , WIMPY AND WASHOUT TEAM GN .....JUST THINKING THAT ONE DAY HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO PLAY LIKE JASON S. :wa:

LIST YOUR RESUME BEFORE YOU POST , KOKANEE WASHOUT !! :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sportoitalia, lose the CAPITALS you're giving me a headache and post on the above topic.(khalsa) Just because you play for Khalsa doesn't mean you can talk about whatever the fcuk you want in the thread of the same name.

This thread is becoming moot anyway.

tps

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you khalsa boys that full of yourselves that you feel the need to have your own thread? Go back to 3rd division.

Awaiting your spirited reply!

Hey Sportitalia, are you TG1 or TG2?

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Kokanee

GN are a very shite team. A plain and simple tournament team. Losing 10-0 in the FVSL...........U should not be able to talk about others when your team is junk...............Go learn how to play ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0