Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier khalsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually, i think it's going to be a tie. but, burnaby is on fire right now, they can give khalsa a game, i think. its a home game for burnaby and they are quick on the turf. prove me wrong khalsa.
:D

XXX

Sep 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any truth to the rumour that Raju Chohan has finally come out of the closet?:confused: Also, are these same rumours true about Harry S., or is it just Parm's ass he always has his head stuck up?

:bronco:

B

Billi

Yes the rumor is true, because with Khalsa anything is possible. Remember, we are very friendly amongst each other.
A note to any players considering playing for us...... we like :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Proved Wrong

Originally posted by leechy tactics
its a home game for burnaby and they are quick on the turf. prove me wrong khalsa.
:D

Home Game for Capitals = RiverWay #4
Not Turf right Now.

Should be a good day, RiverWay is usually in nice shape at the beginning of the year.

HOS

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jelous little maggots like XXX , Billie & Kokanee are the only true faggots on this site........their gay leader Jason Sarai with his knee high white pants and sleeveless pastel coloured shirts must have influenced these petty jelous remarks !!! XXX , the only thing stuck up Parm's ass is your mom's tongue and she always does a good job:D

Relevant facts about the real gay Jason Sarai I have gathered :

- had problems with coaches and players on u 17 BC team

- got cut from u-20 National Team , cause of bad attitude, 3 rd day of camp

- quite Indo cause he thought he deserved better treatment than the average player

- had to quit Pittsburgh University and defaulted his scholarship cause he had problems with the coach an players

- Quit Khalsa for Croatia cause the Croats got his dad and his brother a job......pathetic !

See a patern developing here......by the way Jason Sarai and his dad are not at all well respected in the Indian Community as people or sportsman......Jason was'nt your dad begging people to convince you to play for Khalsa prior to the season ?? again very pathetic !! You and your boyfriend K .T. are true fags ! :knvb:

P

purejatt

Hey Sporto , you're awsome man !!! ha , ha , ha ...... that's sooo true about Jason Sarai and I believe you are refering to KT his boyfriend from the small town up North...classic !! To all the jelous little wannabe's like XXX, Billie and Kokanee who are obviously backstabbing little tarts that have nothing going for them in life.....too bad ....sooo sad ....keep whinning and maybe just maybe all us upnas from Temple, Khalsa and Indo will let you girls line the fields before we play.

Don't need hypocritical , jelous fcuks like this lot in our community , just pure fcucking losers........!!

Raju Chohan, is an awsome player and a true sportsman and a gentleman and with statements like the one from XXX, the old adage is true with success comes jelousy from peers ! So Raju you keep rocking and let these dum dips burn in their own vomit of jelousy !!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

To the Khalsa lads you guys have always been visionaries and many of community teams were spawned by your club .....keep up the good work, uou guys are a class act and we will see you guys in Premiere next year. :)

P

purejatt

Oh forgot to mention Sporto , I also heard Jason's Dad was whinning on the sidelines of the first Khalsa game to some of the old timers, he said he even went to the big man's house to convince the big man's son to call Jason to convince him to play for Khalsa....mmmnnn , little bit of double dealing going on here !! I believe Jason has his own agenda and is out to revenge something are'nt you Jason......I don't know why the Big P had any faith in you, we warned him about you and your dad back in the day and you finally proved us right !!! This is your obviously your last stop cause I can't see big P bringing you back with the same faith he once had in you.....??? By playing against Indo last year during the Demotion game you ended up putting one foot in your own grave and I can tell you this much we will all show up to see you get your head and your legs chopped when you play against Khalsa....that is if you dare ???? since you are soooo whitewashed know and are really not a true upna you should go visist Michael Jackson on his farm and sleep in the hyperbaric chamber with him.:bronco: :knvb: :D :D :p

general

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey purejatt, express your opinion, which is great, but you say that your a purejatt and u cant even spell apnas??????????, you spelled it "upnas", dude that is retarded , and also sporto you are all hating on jason, let me ask you guys one thing, have you guys ever made it that far???....getting a full scholorship to Pittsburgh University and also even getting the chance to try out for the National team......I think not, so speak if you guys have been even selected to the provincial team or even a all-star team otherwise just shut it. Im pretty sure you guys werent calling him a fag when he was scoring goals for our pcl team this summer:rolleyes:

P

purejatt

Hey Jason pretending to be General......ya I have been scholarship to University and yeah I have played provincials but never has a coach or players hated me cause I thought I was better than the rest nor did I ever think I need special treatment.... so case in point you dumb fcuck, you sweathear Jason is a pure asshole , look his big ambition ( and his dad's ) is to win the MVP of the Nations Cup, so he can boast ( and his dad ) that he is the best, Jason is a self-centered little girl, he weighs 150 Ibs , carrys a spray bottle in is hand when warms up and trys to emulate a certain physio we love. Your Girl Jason is a waste of flesh and in the real world is useless as a player and I can see why Paul James thought so.....and by the way Jason has always been jelous of John Sulentic....who is a great player !

General , pure jatts can't spell correctly anyways you dumb mother fcucker son of a bicth!
:knvb: :mad:

P

purejatt

Jason is usless a person and as a player and the only reason he scored any fcucking goals in the PCSL was because he had an awsome team behind him, and by the way General Jason was'nt part of the playoff run for Khalsa nor the Championship.....so I can everyone should know that Khalsa conquered and won the championship without this little girl and from what I know and saw was not missed even the slightest, by the way I don't think he would have gotten as much time with any other club in the league or any other league. Apparently he could'nt take critisism at half time during the PCL , I any event he is ROTTEN APPLE and I do know for a fact that he makes some of the Croats sick as well..... you finally burned your brigdes Jason, now what ????:knvb:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some of you are bordering on being banned... stop the blatant personal attacks now.

TTP isn't about hiding behind your computer screen and taking pot-shots at a member of our soccer community. Grow up or leave :rolleyes:

~Regs.

general

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
seems as thought purejatt is jelous and nothing else, maybe one day you will be a good soccer player purejatt, maybe.

B

Billi

Hey Purejatt, it's one thing to say you've been offered a full scholarship, but what you forgot is, is that you have to be accepted to the school to get the scholarship. Do us all a favor and have your Douglas College English Professor proofread your responses before you post them.

P.s. Playing soccer for Douglas College doesn't compare to the level of soccer that Jason has played at and continues to play at.

:rolleyes:

P

purejatt

Yo Billi Jean and General......stating facts does'nt make me jelous, We can all rest assured that the chapter is finally closed on Jason Sarai, and is level of soccer you refer to as is of one who hogs the ball and dribbles with his head down.....Point of all this is Jason is a waste of time for you , your boyfriend General and the rest of soccer community, so have a great day.......!:D

general

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
purejatt, i have nothing against khalsa at all, i think that it is awesome to have a team up in premier and I was one of the first to congrat parm for having a team in the premier, so dont get me wrong I think that khalsa has a awesome side and are a serious threat to win the league and provincial cup this year, but i dont like it how you guys are trashing one of the commumity's best players, like him or not Jason is one of the most skillful players ever in our community, so instead of talkin shite about him, just look past the fact that he isnt playing wit khalsa and thats that, he made up his mind and im sure that parm understands that, thats why he went out and signed the likes of thorton and guinto. So lets just leave it at that and hope khalsa wins it all this year.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jason VS. Khalsa

Originally posted by general
like him or not Jason is one of the most skillful players ever in our community, so instead of talkin shite about him, just look past the fact that he isnt playing wit khalsa and thats that, he made up his mind and im sure that parm understands that, thats why he went out and signed the likes of thorton and guinto. So lets just leave it at that and hope khalsa wins it all this year.

Jason had his chance with kHALSA, so give him a break.

Thorton and Guinto are going to win khalsa championships, it is a United Nations Team, not an Indian Team, so let the boys play and cellebrate the results.

HOShatesOrcaBay

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
General,
i appreciate your help.

Sportoitalia and purejhatt,
i don't know what i did to piss you guys off, but you guys really hate me. thanks for taking an interest in my career over the past 6 yrs. Fcuk, i forgot about alot of that stuff. Purejhatt and sportoitalia, your straight up losers. bringing my dad into this is ridiculous. to think that i've played with you(purejhatt) this past summer. if you have any pride or respect for yourself, you will have the nerve to reply with who you actually are. you can even send me a private message if you are too pussy to let everyone know who you really are. if you are to reply, and you don't leave your name, tell me if your playin, because i'm gonna light you up. talk all your shite, if i find out who you are, i will never look at you the same again. this thread is meant to be all fun and games. your taking it overboard.
As for you sporto,
if your going to state facts, let them be the truth. come on, don't make up stuff. It sounds like your jealous to me. Worthless THINGS like you make up bullshit stories like that to make you sleep @ night. Tell me, does it make you feel better? if it does, all to you. keep them coming. i just heard one the other night, that i didn;t play for sfu, b/c they didn't need me. Rumors get better and better as i get older.

back to the facts,
sporto,

i wasn't cut from the U-20 national team b/c of my attitude, i was cut b/c i just wasn't national caliber. Plain and simple.
2nd, the year i supposedly quit the bc team, i just came back from an acl injury
The indo comment just like the others is false. 0 for 3 you fcukin compulsive liar.
I left pittsburgh b/c i blew my knee and i wanted to do rehab here, with the physio that purejhatt says i love.
and i didn't quit khalsa. i gave my word along time ago to croatia, and i sticked with it. That;s a grown up thing to do. Purejhatt, i think i know who you are, and if it is you, you never deserved to play, you must be happy now that i'm gone for this season..

anyone else that has comments to make about me, bring them on. but if you see me and you make comments like the ones that sporto and purejhatt have said, don't talk to me. Let these comments be geared towards me and not my dad. that's just immature.
i'm looking forward to your private messages sportoitalia and purejhatt.

XXX

Sep 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Truth be told, I'm actually very happy to see one of our own teams do as well as Khalsa in the PCL and hopefully this upcoming winter season. With the talent in our community no one should be surprised if we have three teams at the Premier level next year, certainly not me. Although I think S.T. is 3 or 4 players away from reaching the next level I comend them on the squad the have put together. Indo, however, should have no problems advancing, but then again nothing is for sure.

Sportoitalia......I was going to rip into you for your lack of education which is obvious through your inability to put together a sentence which is both grammatically correct and doesn't contain any spelling errors, but then I realized your a WOP.....all is forgiven. Oh ya.....leave your door unlocked tonight.....your mom forget her house key,and won't be home until I'm finished with her...:wa: :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Play on my team Any Day, Leechy

You tell it like it is, and put yourself out there for all the abuse.

All the boys on TTP like to take the piss out of the boys that can play this game. and you can play if you have scored on HOS in the past.:eek:

Anyone who want to take the piss on here, tell us who you are, and back up your claim to fame.

Everyone knows who HOS and leechy tacticts are, who are you?, you asssholes.

HOS

I hate Orca Bay forever!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0