Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier khalsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Break my ankle

I agree GN is a shite team, and i would love to play like Jason S. There is no doubt about that, but i would also like to play soccer. I am just a fan, that knows nothing about soccer, but i do know when there are a bunch of Khalsa players trying to buy players to make a team. A team is more than money buddy.

My resume:

Dick smacking Khalsa
:knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When have players in the VMSL started to be Bought

Originally posted by Kokanee
but i do know when there are a bunch of Khalsa players trying to buy players to make a team. A team is more than money buddy.

A team is more than money, but money sure helps to pay for kit, refs, and mabey a keeper.

HOSwantstoknowhowtoCollect:eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS+SALARY = FANTASY WORLD

You know this league is in shambles when a BUM like you is trying to collect;)

seeyousoonfriulialumni

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice+HOS+UncleHerb=FantasyWorld

Originally posted by The Apprentice
You know this league is in shambles when a BUM like you is trying to collect;)

seeyousoonfriulialumni

I have ACM marked down in my calender NOW:mad: Friulialumni.

HOSstilltryingtocollecfromFriuli

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Kokanee

For your info, no Khalsa players are buying any other players. People like to come to our team b/c they are treated and respected. The Khalsa organization treats its players very well. So for you to come out with that comment shows how little you know about your club. Just b/c players want to come to the club does not mean they are bought.

:wa: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PREDICTION :: KOKANEE GETS WACKED VERY SOON AND TURNS UP IN THE FRASER RIVER WITH CEMENT SOCCER KLEETS ON !!!

- LISTEN UP KOKANEE MAKING FALSE AND DEATH INVITING STATEMENTS WILL CAUSE YOU PAIN - AND YOU CAN'T HIDE THROUGH THE COMPUTER, CAUSE IF THE KHALSA OG'S DON'T GET YOU .......WE WILL !!!!

RESPECT , LEARN ABOUT IT YOU LEACH ......SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT CUT FROM KHALSA, YOUR DAD PROBABLY WENT TO DRINKING WHEN HE REALIZED HIS SON IS JUST A PANTY HOSE WEARING FAN THAT LIKES TO GET DICKS SMACKED FROM THE KHALSA CREW ( AND WOPS ) ON HIS CHIN !!!

:wa: :wa: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bronco: :bronco: :knvb:

PLAYWITHFIREANDYOUWILLBURNBITCH:mad:

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KOKANEE IS JELOUS AND A SELLOUT, THE KHALSA SPORTING CLUB HAS MASS RESPECT WITH EVERYONE AND IS A PROVEN ENTITY IN COMPETIVIVE SENIOR MEN'S SOCCER SINCE 1963.....SO MY KHALSA FRIENDS JUST IGNORE THIS DEAD MAN WALKING AND KEEP ON ROCKING !!!

WE WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON....

KOKANEEISAJELOUSBASTARD

:D

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HEY KNVB ............ sorry about the capitals !! won't happen again... and by the way for you interest I don't play for the Khalsa lads , but am certainly friendly with them, is that okay with you ??? you know what friends are dont you ??

......and TPS go back to div.3 yourself you wacked out redneck.!!!

jelousywillgetyouakickintheteethcauseEASTVANRULES !!

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey jason S, I still think you should be playing for Khalsa.......you have been with them since the age of 14 ?? Coast league at the age of 16 ??? You gotta represent to get respect my friend, that's a rule of life. :)

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sportoitalia, whoever the hell you are? you have too much time on your hands. you post one message, then another, and another, you don't even leave enough time for someone to reply. I say we start a sportoitalia thread, just for you to type all the stuff you want.:eek:
"You gotta represent to get respect my friend, that's a rule of life."
buddy, you don't know the half of it, make your pre-judgements if you want. I know where i stand with most when it comes to respect. By the way sporty, by playing for khalsa in the pcl last summer, was i not representing as you would like to say???:confused: looking so forward to what you have to say now. by this time tomorrow, the khalsa thread will be on pg 9, with 20 replies from the infamous sportoitalia. good luck and think hard. i bet you already have material ready for tomorrow. keep up the good work.:)

XXX

Sep 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any truth to the rumour that Khalsa's weekend game had to be cut short because several of their players starting snorting the 18-yard box markings?

:confused:
:wa: :bronco: :knvb: :knvb:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sported my cokc in ur face

Sorry Sporto, or wat ever your name is, i just read ur death threats. Your saying im hiding behind my computer, your the one making death threats behind yours. Atleast im just gettin a laugh because your the one going nuts. I also like to say I think Mr.Leach is a well respected individual in our community. I think the only anger any Khalsa players feel towards him is because his hair. Im sure Harry Sandhu hates the guy, last time i saw that oger he was going bald, im sure he wouldnt mind hair like the leach.

Sporto Im sure once you read this, there will be 10 replies from you, make each one short and sweet, could you also conclude by telling me how much you love me. And again from the guy that likes to dick smack Khalsa.

D

dipperripper

Hey Kokanee

U smart ass. U hate Khalsa too much. U play for Van United and u are talking shite. U probably are shite and can't play. U make stupid comments about Khalsa. U could not even make the Khalsa squad, that is the Khalsa u-13 squad.

Its funny how people like you are so jealous b/c Khalsa is doing well. U are probably the type of person who was cheering when Indo went down to Div 1 last year and now u want to kiss there ass. It is people like you that keep moving our community backwards. I hope all three Indian clubs make the Premier next year.

With regards to Sarai, his decision to play with the Crots is fine and I hope he does well.

:wa: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :mad: :p :eek: :( ;) :D :) :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No ROOM for leechy tacticts on Khalsa

Originally posted by dipperripper
With regards to Sarai, his decision to play with the Crots is fine and I hope he does well.

With Christian, Bobby T, Charles, and even Parm, running up front, there would be no where to have leechy tactics on the park.

HOSleavestheLeechesatCroatia:eek:

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey HOS,
still holding a grudge against me after scoring that goal on you in nations. ;) .
You figured out the reason why i'm not playing for khalsa. no playing time for me with all those forwards and the addition of charles. i just couldn't say it. thanks for helping me out. Now everyone knows. By the way, i'm looking forward to scoring on you in a couple of weeks. you can count on that.:D

#7 enough said

Apr 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee plays for van united????? Umm arent they in richomnd league this year?? who is Kokanee??? Yah as for Khalsa i think they have a very good chance of doing well this year and i think they should lay of sarai he will be back eventually.

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LEECHY TACTICS

I see jason sarai has picked burnaby to beat mighty Khalsa, whats up with that don't think the Khalsa boys have enough to beat burnaby united????????????????????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0