Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier khalsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sporto,

Anybody who plays for Inter should not be extolling (look it up) the virtues (that one too) of match fitness. The fact that I can rattle off a few Inter guys who have a healthy pack-a-day habit going is good evidence of that fact.

....V
..E A S T
....N

4-EVR,

-Sensei.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei

You are always the guy who tries to make those forward runs down the middle only come up short with an injury!!!:rolleyes:

Sporto, you need to know some facts about others before you talk the talk... Sensei is not the type to make any runs... How about you take some of yo big mama's pasta and shove it up your arse!!!:eek:

WopKhalsasupportersareoffside!!!;)

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry to correct you hansons but i think it is

........E........
.....V A N.....
........S........
........T........

CHEERS.
G.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by sensei_hanson
The fact that I can rattle off a few Inter guys .....

-Sensei.

One is more like it.

And Before anyone asks, or PM's me....

I have no clue who Sporto' is.

Super-Pippo

pump_it_up

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtf

First,

I thought this thread was about Khalsa

Second,

Why the Fuc does 1 team deserve a forum, only time will tell if they are going to be able to contend Las:rolleyes:

Third,

Big deal if they sign some WC players -- how was there season this year :confused:

Last,

Inter sure knows how to poach, maybe now they should work on their blowjobs cuz there goin have to find a way to keep all their players happy !

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KHALSA VS CROATIA

Well guys, I saw Temple play today, with a different squad, they did not look that bad but not all the players were theres.

As for Khalsa, no more talking just playing on friday. We will defintley see what this team is about.:knvb:

As for croatia, I know jason sarai has signed, its done, but we will have to see how he plays on friday. It will be different becuase, the defenders know him well and he knows them well.

I think jason will be a threat no doubt, but Khalsa's pace and fitness will cause trouble for Croatia, plus the strong midfield and fast forwards, will cause a big problem for croatias slow defence.

I will see u all at 8pm at queens park, should be a large crowd to watch the game.

:wa: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

D

dipperripper

Friday will be a good game. Jason Sarai will not be playing b/c he says he is injured.

Anyways it will be a good game

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is all this Jason stuff, the Game is not on Friday the 13th

I know it is a Friday night game, but it is the 6th.

If he shows up with an axe and hockey mask then we may have to worry about the kid, other than that he should worry about getting axed down.

haaaachchchhahahachchhc
HOS

cannibal

Jul 31, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
is is Khalsa or is it the 96ers

HOS, what happened with this team? From what i hear there are very few, if any, 96er players remaining.
Is that what is suppose to happen in this league - a team busts its balls all year and when it gets promoted to the next level, the team gets dismantled. (that makes sense)

Is Sneddon going to B. Canadians? Is that a one for one deal or do you guys get future picks?
And the Clarkes are now with the Clan. Drew, Mandela, Zico, Miro are gone to S. Temple. Who's left?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: is is Khalsa or is it the 96ers

Originally posted by cannibal
HOS, what happened with this team? From what i hear there are very few, if any, 96er players remaining.
Is that what is suppose to happen in this league - a team busts its balls all year and when it gets promoted to the next level, the team gets dismantled. (that makes sense)

Is Sneddon going to B. Canadians? Is that a one for one deal or do you guys get future picks?
And the Clarkes are now with the Clan. Drew, Mandela, Zico, Miro are gone to S. Temple. Who's left?

Good points here cannibal, I have just come out with the "Khalsa 96ers" so I don't know all of the Politics that surround the team. But from what I have heard, there are lots of the P.96ers still with the team, Ivor, Mandela, Andrew, and others.

On Sneddon, I have heard that he has gone with some of the P.96ers of last year to S.Temple, with one of the Clarkes to Inter and the other to Clan. This is just what I have heard.

On to the point of busting up of teams, I don't think this is the case at all. Khalsa has joined with the P.96ers to make it a stronger Club, a down side to this is that some players may not be happy with the new formation because thier role with the team could change from the previous year.

I commend the P.96er players that worked thier asses off to get the team to Premier, it is a tough road (ask Clan), but things change from year to year with all teams in Premier. Your spot on any team is not automatic just because it was that way the year before.

Hey, the boys could go to S.Temple this year, help take that team up to Premier, and the same thing could happen over again. That is the problem with the single stand alone teams that don't have a club system, there is no real stability from year to year.

butHOSmightnotknowwhatheistalkingabout:confused:

D

dipperripper

For your info

About 6 96'er players are still with Khalsa. These players are all good and understand that this year the team is very competitive for starting spots. The benefit of having a deep bench is that everyone comes to training. For example, yesterday we had 16 players and a great training session. The team is very well organized and Parm has told all players (whether they are Khalsa or ex 96'ers that people who come to training will play). I think this is the way it should be. Other clubs in the league never will change their lineup even though certain players never come to training. Players who were good 10 years ago can't ride on their past performances forever.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players who were good 10 years ago can't ride on their past performances forever.
And new TTPers need to prove themselves on the pitch before flapping their gums about how good they are :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about Capitals Players, do they count

Originally posted by dipperripper
. For example, yesterday we had 16 players and a great training session. The team is very well organized and Parm has told all players (whether they are Khalsa or ex 96'ers that people who come to training will play).
Players who were good 10 years ago can't ride on their past performances forever.

I am a former Capitals player, and I had to miss training last night, do I fall under this Umbrella.

Second, can a player that was not good 10 years ago, and is still not good, ride on past poor performances? I still wonder how knvb does it?:knvb:

HOSwillbeattheNextTraining:cool:

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumor has it that 96er's have aquired kevan cameron, jason jordan, chris and niko craveiro from the whitecaps. Is this rumor true? and if so, when are they eligible to play? and when do they leave back for the caps?

ivan

Not Bright
Aug 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I heard the same but you forgot to mention Chris Craveiro and Randy Celebrini......REGARDLESS OF WHO KHALSA GETS FROM THE CAPS THEY HAVE A GOOD, COMPETITIVE AND SKILLFUL TEAM RIGHT NOW. Did'nt you see their home opener ????

ivan

Not Bright
Aug 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got a question for the Khalsa Crew.........does anyone on your team care about Jason Sarai signing with the Croats ??? I know that the main guys on with the Cro's don't care for the guy at all......they tell me he's a pre-madonna and a big poser, takes care of his hair more than his boots:knvb: I saw him play with you guys and the kid's got talent, but he sure is a huuuuge ball hog and keeps his head down. Why did he sign for the Croats instead of Khalsa ??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0