Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier khalsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dipperripper

After reading all the previos reponses, I truely believe that Khalsa will contend for the Provincial Champsionship.

A couple of prominent whitecap players who have previously played for Khalsa and a potential Peg player who is a Khalsa player may be coming over. This is from a very good source.

Also, dont be surprised if Jason Sarai comes over also

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KHALSA A TEAM TO CONTEND WITH

Well guys lets just wait till the season starts, too much speculation right now. All i know is all the guys on Khalsa are shite scared of parm and listen to his command, trust if committment is what u guys are worried about then throw that one out the door, trust the players will be there.

Also jason sarai coming over, nope, hes staying with croatia.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jason Saria will be going over to khalsa in my opinion as I have heard that from a very reliable source, if that happen then khalsa will have one hell of a offence, there should be no problems getting goals from khalsa this year.

What is happening with their goalie situation this year as it looks like Didar will be playing for Indo.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speculation does rule mmm_bop!!!

I heard (from a very reliable source) that the pope has become a protestant and supports the Gers!!!:rolleyes:

Khalsa/Dipper/Star#1: I find it quite entertaining that you all "know" who is playing where... Why not post their registrations to prove that they are ALL playing for the 96ers, because we all know from experience everyone that shows up to one or two training sessions will definately be signing!!! :rolleyes:

Letswaituntiltheseasonbegins!!!

BTW, Sensei, Smiles & HOS will be battling for the # 1 job at Surrey United!!!;)

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the horses mouth

Just talked to jsarai and he said he's taking the year off of soccer to train for the local kabaddi circuit.:rolleyes:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kabaddi?

Is that that sport that looks like some sort of LA gang jump-in. You know where 5 or 6 guys beat the living crap out of the knew recruit and if he survives...he's in the gang.
If you did not know kabaddi was a game you'd think that the guy in the middle is going to get a shite kickin'

Looks tough!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kabaddi

Its basically a game of tag where each team sends out one player. He then has to touch one of five guys on the the other team and make it back to a line, usually a few yards away. The guy he touches has to prevent him from reaching the line, usually thru wrestling and various leg locks. That olympic gold medal wrestler Daniel Igali played it for a long time. Anyways, who is Khalsa's Cat team going to be. The Notrious D.I.P., BOLLYWOOD Star #1 and Khalsa seem to have the inside scoop, so share the news.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 Men Enter, 1 Man Returs - The Thunder Dome

Originally posted by Guinness
BTW, Sensei, Smiles & HOS will be battling for the # 1 job at Surrey United!!!;)

That would be some mythical match-up, but what happens when none of us can CATCH the other opponent.

HOSwhereisSenseiplaying?

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once the college season is finished with Langara, I'm back with Trollers again. It should be noted that we've got a new coach this year as well. Details will be disclosed on a need-to-know basis....I'm waiting for one of my 953 unnamed-but-very-reliable sources to confirm things.

Question: if Khalsa dominates as thoroughly as their maniacal supporters say they will, does this mean they'll stop posting annoying shite about the team, and simply bask in the glory that they root for the most amazing team in the VMSL?

Here's hoping.
-Sensei.

cannibal

Jul 31, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
uh ohh - (trollers gotta new coach)

Just wondering what the new coach is coming in for?
Is there a different style in hack-n-whack that we don't know about?

If it's Steve Buratto that you guys got, watch out!
:eek:

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rich get richer

Heard from a very reliable source that the Craviero brothers will be signing with Khalsa at the conclusion of the A-League season. Makes sense since they have both played for Khalsa in the past. If these guys can get a decent goalie...watchout.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brothers

What are you on, they are cousins.

what would make them trek over to play here every weekend other then $$$$$

Cheers
JB

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oops

My bad...the Craviero COUSINS:rolleyes:

In the past Parm has hooked them up with jobs so they would be able to stay here.

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Yowenjustwantedtousethenewbananasmilie

D

dipperripper

I have heard that another whitecap player ( a striker) is very close to signing with Khalsa. This team is going to be stacked if all the signings come through

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Figo is coming to sign with Sporting in Vancouver

IF all these signings come through.

We'll believe it when we see it. Every team has rumours surrounding potential signings. Just remember, don't count your chickens before they hatch.:wa:

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KHALSA WINS

Just got back home from the Khalsa vs Croatia exhibition game in richmond. Khalsa won 3-2.

Even though both teams were not with their full starting line ups, honestly croatia needs alot of help. Tom Babic, is the only good player on the team that played today, no darko, pete sulentic (hurt as usal and looking unfit).

As for the Khalsa lads, defensivley the back three were fine, both goals were on pk's and trust me, they were not even close to being pk's. Khalsa took a 2-0 lead 15 minutes into the game. Croatia tied it with the 2 pk's. Then Khalsa made it 3-2, it was a one sided affair, croatia could not do anything.

Tommorow Khalsa plays Richmond United at Queens Park at 7:30pm, Khalsa will have a new goalie and a few more players than they did today, but I see them defeating richmond easily.
:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't impressed with Khalsa at all. I thought they would've done better playing against what was almost a Croatia Under 21 team.

BTW, Croatia B beat Argentina premier 2-1. Argentina was also missing players but, over all it was a crap day of soccer.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical!!

I wouldn't expect anything more in the game analysis from Khalsa. It is true that we had about 6 regulars out of the line-up, but to say that the game was one sided is ludicrous. If this is the Khalsa that all of these Premier virgins have been raving about, then trust me, don't lose any sleep over them. I'll leave the rest of the talking to them. They certainly are good at it!!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0