Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier khalsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dipperripper

I did not see the game yesterday but I do know that Khalsa was without a lot of its starters. So even giving an analysis of the game is not really valid as both teams did not have its regulars. Tonight there will still not be a full side but look for a couple of good players who were not there yesterday to come. Slowly this team will come together

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dipper

Typical (yes I actually agree with Buckin' Bronco) !!! How can you mob that support/play/affiliate yourselves with Khalsa talk the talk for a month or more and then post such drivel as this:
but I do know that Khalsa was without a lot of its starters. So even giving an analysis of the game is not really valid
Why is it not valid??? You played against a VERY depleated Croatia squad and barely came out on top!!!
Not that I really care what goes on at the Khalsa 96ers, I am however intrigued by the fact that some people come on these threads and boast about signing this guy and that guy, yet the same people jump back on the very next opportunity and say "well all of these players weren't there"???:rolleyes:
Seems to me that all of these top guns you have recruited are not signed yet and that in all honesty a word of mouth commitment by some of the suitcase players in the League are getting you no-where???
How about you tits shut it and give us a valid report on your camp in mid-October??? That way, we all won't be wasting our day contemplating how 20 potential stars in the premier league will sort out playing time for 11 positions!!!:rolleyes:

In a nut shell, go play on the freeway with the buses!!!:D :wa: :p :wa: ;) :wa:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touche!!!

I can't believe it, but Guinness is spot on with his comments. Time will tell what Khalsa are made of. There's a big difference between playing in August and playing in October, NOvember, etc...We'll see how long they can keep all of their alleged big name signings, when they are getting all of the playing time, whilst the guys training twice a week sit and watch. Should be interesting. some guys just can't be convinced that you can't buy a winner. Just ask Regs!!! :D

D

dipperripper

Hey Guinness

How could you be talking when your team is in turmoil. A number of your own players have said u are in trouble. No coach, bad practices....u might want to get your team together before you analyze another team.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
News flash

Surrey United is doing just fine. The only problems reported were the stench of the practice pinny's reportedly rented out to Croatia the week before. You may continue......

Smiles

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dipshit

You are right we don't have a coach, we have coaches. Every practice we have three to four coaches at the session. Not a lot to report on players, all are well and happy. A couple new signings but I think they will speak for themselves during the year.

One note of interest is the field is unbelievable, best I have ever seen it. Also the new clubhouse on the grounds. It would be nice to know how some of the other pitches around league are looking?

Cheers,

Smiles

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could someone please explain to the Olsen sisters above that Dipperripper was insinuating that Guinness plays for the Croats?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
....and could someone explain to dip-shite that we do have a coach, and he should not spout off anymore about his very average side!!:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did somebody say Olsen Sisters?

Thet're looking better and better every day.:eek:

Cloverdale is indeed looking very nice. I drive by every day- it will easily be the best pitch to play on in Vancouver.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Did somebody say Olsen Sisters?

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
it will easily be the best pitch to play on in Vancouver.

Except it's not in Vancouver!!:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slappy

Yeah Guinness, you stinky Croat
You were all over it !!!

BTW, the Olsen sisters are a wee bit clueless!!!:knvb: (now all we need is a smiles smilie);)

JacktheDipper, know who you're talking to before you keep this spouting routine of yours going!!! Although I may have grown fond of our resident Croats on this lovely site, I am surely not one of them... I am the little guy at the end of the bench cheering :rolleyes: (I don't even remember which team I cheer for, so I'll let KNVB's mates do the cheering for now):wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :D :D

ps. Surrey United are in deep turmoil:rolleyes:

D

dipperripper

Hey Bronco

I honestly am not trying to take the piss out of your side but you guys continue to analyze other teams without getting your own house in order. Your team needs a coach and as I mentioned before a number of your own players have indicated that. I wish you guys are able to stay up this year cause it will be a shame if you don't. However, the way things are going I think it might be difficult. I hope I am wrong. As for Khalsa I heard they beat Richmond United by a large margin 5-0 I think. I did not see the game but I heard it was totally one sided. The team has a new (old) goalie who is awesome so it should be interesting

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dipper IS Ripped

Look. I'll try to explain this to you for the last time. We are not struggling (yet) We are perrenial slow starters, and strong finishers. For you to spew garbage about staying up etc etc....2 weeks before the 1st league game has been played shows your lack of experience and knowledge of the league you are about to be rudely introduced to!!!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New "Feels Young" but "Looks Old" Goalie

Originally posted by dipperripper
As for Khalsa I heard they beat Richmond United by a large margin 5-0 I think. I did not see the game but I heard it was totally one sided. The team has a new (old) goalie who is awesome so it should be interesting

Played in the pipes last night for Khalsa 96ers, and I was very impressed with the quality of the players, and how they played together.
Parm seems very organized as the coach of the team, with the great young and Older talent.

7-0 was the final score "Touchdown", with some brilliant finnishing by the all the scorers but specificly Marcelo, who played with Argies last year, he has some great moves.
Matt Mori had a great game I thought, but with a 7-0 score I think everyone that played was pretty good.

You could see HOS on Friday Nights at Queens Park in Khalsa 96er colours this year.

OldGoalie:knvb:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

HOS would be impressed by Khalsa, as he has been subjected to the most boring brand of soccer ever displayed in the VMSL with BBY. No doubt he would mistake their play for "sexy football":D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: HOS

Originally posted by Bronco
HOS would be impressed by Khalsa, as he has been subjected to the most boring brand of soccer ever displayed in the VMSL with BBY. No doubt he would mistake their play for "sexy football":D

Bronco, as I am impressed with the sexy soccer of Khalsa, I hope that they can adopt some of the very effective "boring brand" of defensive soccer that gets W's and points that Croatia was not able to do last year.
I think BBY. and their boring "non-sexy" football took 6 Points from Croatia last year, I find that very Sexy.
Khalsa can put the ball in the net, now the team must concentrate on keeping it out.

SexyBeast :bronco:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone,

I can see how hands of stone can still block shots but how the hell do you get those bulky stone fingers through the little handle on that suitcase you've been carting around?

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0