Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier khalsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

That's right, you did take 6 pts from us last year. We had fallen asleep by the 20 minute mark!!!:rolleyes:

HOSwillhaveasunburnthisyearduetokhalsa'sporrousdefense

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can see how hands of stone can still block shots but how the hell do you get those bulky stone fingers through the little handle on that suitcase you've been carting around?

Regs, sometimes one loses his path in life, but when they find it again, there really is no place like home. HOS will look very nice in a Sari.

By the way, my suitcase was remote controlled.

Khalsa lads, never leave your soap dish unattended. :eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Travel'N Man

Originally posted by Regs
Hands of Stone,

I can see how hands of stone can still block shots but how the hell do you get those bulky stone fingers through the little handle on that suitcase you've been carting around?

~Regs.

I am by no means a player that has traveled around the league as some other of the more famous suitcases in the VMSL.

It is a sad day when you make a move from one club to the next, but it is sometimes needed for both the better of the player and the club.
For the record, I have played for Wesburn, Pegasus, and then back to Burnaby (formerly known as Wesburn).

My suitcase with little stone hand handles is not that worn as it may seem, but I guess you can stamp a new destination on that baby now.

HaveStoneHandswillTravel:mad:

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay all you ttpers here is the official unbiased low down on the Khalsa ... ( 96 ers , where are they ) Sporting Club. Went to see Khalsa vs Richmond U last nit at Qeens Park. Khalsa is an entertaining side to watch no doubt, they move the ball well, attack in numbers and are really tight on marking in the back, although they are not big team all around they do have size in the back line and midfield. Hands of Stone who by the way is Khalsa Alumni ( MVP for Khalsa in the PCSL championship in 2000, and lead them to victory ) was solid and took charge for the full ninety, did'nt realize he could kick the ball sooo far and has a pretty left peg. All in all they have a competitive side and play a nice brand of soccer, it will make things much more interesting in the VMSL. BRONCO AND THE WANNA BE CROAT GUINESS, should be thanking Parm cause according to Tom B he has made it clear that he will not take any Croats on Khalsa this winter cause he does not want the Croatia " A " team to suffer , looks like he cares more about your organization than most of your own players, can't understand why you would take the piss of one of your own supporters Bronco ? Oh and regarding these rants and rumours by these so called Khalsa fans and supporters about whitecaps signing, well heard with my own ears , I was at the Caps barbecue after their youth camp last week and saw the Craveiros in black Khalsa t shirsts walkin around and they told me that the have already signed and mentioned a couple of other lads from the squad that will be coming over......interesting and good for them. I have a question for the Khalsa Ranters , I keep hearing about Parm's amazing training sessions, what's soo amazing about his sessions, I know he knows his soccer but I have heard about these amazing sessions all summer.

D

dipperripper

Parm has the best training sessions. No balls straight running but it is not stupid running. If you think his sessions do not work just ask Harry who has lost 30 pounds since the first training session in April. I have watched a lot of teams train, but I must say that his sessions are very well organized and he demands that his players are fit.

However it is not for all players as some players have already left the club due to the training sessions.

These sessions are short, sharp and intense

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parm has the best training sessions. No balls straight running but it is not stupid running. If you think his sessions do not work just ask Harry who has lost 30 pounds since the first training session in April. I have watched a lot of teams train, but I must say that his sessions are very well organized and he demands that his players are fit

This sounds like a C.S.A. practice. The next thing you know the players' attitude will be chosen over his skill.......:confused:

Fitness is important and I don't know Parm but there are so many ways to do fitness with a ball that can make it almost 'enjoyable'. If you want training sessions without a ball, go join the Kajaks Track Club.

BTW, I didn't realise there was running that wasn't 'stupid' running.......:wa: :wa:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a little concerned with dip...'s last remark that,
forgive me if i misunderstood, the best sessions contain
no ballwork, but only non-stupid running drills. :confused:

I fear that Parm may have some anthony robbins
brainwashing video that he has been using on his future
squad:eek:

The only straight running session was because our
lads were out of shape. Speaking of shape,use the extra
wide lens on the team photo, sneddon's dance team wants
the full monty:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THE WANNA BE CROAT GUINESS

I am one HUGE Croatia fan!!! (fcuk I guess the cat's out of the bag):rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Go Croatia Go!!!:wa: :bronco: :knvb: Go Croatia go!!!:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

SomeKhalsamuppetsaretoodumbtounderstandsarcasm!!!

Guinnesshatesstupidrunning!!!:mad::rolleyes:

D

dipperripper

Knowone

The biggest problem in this league is a lot of players are unfit. At this level, you should have the skill to play. When I said no balls just running I dont mean every practice. In the beginning of the season for both the PCSL and the VMSL, Parm wants to ensure his players are fit.

So if I gave you the impression that ALL practices are like that then I am sorry.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jackthedipper

Tell your Italia flag waving jabbroni mate that I'm not a Croat, nor want to be!!! (there that should settle it)

Guinnessthewannabecroatstupidrunner!!!:rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not so sure about that, Guinness. Over the past year almost half of the posts you made had something to do with Croatia. You love us.

Khalsa, despite having trouble with a Croatia SC "throw together team", should do well enough to stay up this season.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tipperclipper,

Kudos to you and your Khalsa teammates for being fitness trailblazers for the rest of the VMSL Premiership. Running 'til you yak is a very good way to get fit for the start of a gruelling campaign.

I only wish all the other teams took the same professional approach to playing in an amateur recreational league. This one time, I played with a team who drank beer after practice! I know. I couldn't believe it either. This other time, one of the managers bought the team pizza after we trained for only one hour. And we ran just two laps! The worst part was when guys would miss training for the worst reasons, like their kid was being born, or they "had" to have that corrective eye surgery. The nerve. Fitness junkies like you, me and Tony Little are the only ones who understand what it takes to rule the VMSL premiership. So good on you.

ps- monitoring player's weight loss is an excellent idea as well. You can encourage them during training sessions by yelling nasty comments about their physique. Terms like "Lard Arse", "Fat Cnut" and "Lord of the Donut Hole" usually do the trick.

Regards,
-Sensei.

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LAZY PISS TAKERS !!

SENSLESS. HANSON you gotta take the piss off your lips and go for a jog son !!! You must be the fat slob with pimples that carries water bottles for the home team or your just the homeless guy collecting empties at Hillcrest : you need to be able to run in this game called FOOTBALL, so fitness is a requirement it is part of the equation that makes players whole and teams efficient........but what would you know about fitness your the LITTLE GIRL in practice during doggies that complains that this is " bullsh_t , it's not necessary , just give me the ball and I will show the coach ! " and come game time when the coach decides to put you in for the last 20 cause the team is up by 5 you get the ball at centre , meg a guy pick up speed , running your fasted towards net you suddenly fall all on your own, the ref blows the whistle and the medics come to your aid , and we all hear you screaming " I ripped my hamstring and twisted me ankle ! " the team captain just shrugs and says " If Sensless would just get fit this never would have happened ! ".....

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporty

I just know you must play for AC Milan. What is it with all of these 1st timers and their unfounded optimism and arrogance!!!:confused:

Broncothinkspremiervirginsshouldzipituntilatleastchristmas

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GUINESS IS MY HAND MUPPET

PUINESS.....you are just a back bencher and probably wear your kleets to games when your cheering the home side, chill out !!!there is nothing wrong with being pro-CROAT or CROATIAN....90 % of your posting are regarding the Croatian Sensations.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GUINESS IS MY HAND MUPPET

Originally posted by sportoitalia
and probably wear your kleets to games when your cheering the home side,

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

We have a contender for Sid's title!!:D

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ezzy BRONCO THE CROAT LEGEND

BRONCO BABY ! I have played in this league for 12 years and I don't play for AC.....rather I. N . T . E . R but hey BRONX it's an open forum and you should participate openly.....why worry if someone is new or not it just petty talk ......relax BRONX:bronco: :bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0