Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier khalsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Leach

Yeah he looks like a fag, but shite hes an awesome player and you gotta respect the guy for the way he speaks his mind. He has the balls to say what he feels with everyone knowing its him.

I just go on this for fun, but sporto and purjutt, you guys are sad. Its people like you that make me realize Khalsa is a bunch of jokes. You never say stuff about a persons family, yeah his hair or his pants are okay. But the guys family, you guys are Khalsa jackasses.

Dont worry bout it Jason, ill dummy a few Khalsa kids with u.

B

Billi

Ya man, i'll dummy some Khalsa boys too, insulting a fellow players' family is a no go.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey,

I thought I would add my comments in. People do not need to make comments that are offensive and personnal. Jason is a cool guy and like him or hate him, he is a good player. Kokanee, don't classify all Khalsa players with that comment cause you don't even know if it is a Khalsa player first and if it is not all players have the same belief. I thought this site was for jokes but it is getting too serious. I have known Jason for a while and I have had absolutely no problems with him. He is a cool guy (besides the pants :D) who speaks his mind and a friend.

So let lighten up and begin TTP for jokes only

general

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey guys dont you think that jason's dad must be doing something right for him to have sooo much success in soccer his whole life?????. you guys should be congrating him for being behind jason his whole life and turning him into one of the most dangerous players to play soccer. you wanna take the piss on someone take it out on them and not anyones family, that is just wrong.

hey jason let the haters keep hating. they all know what your all about and thats putting the ball in the back of the net.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Jason pretending to be General......ya I have been scholarship to University and yeah I have played provincials but never has a coach or players hated me cause I thought I was better than the rest nor did I ever think I need special treatment....

Was that an English degree you were after?

Where you been scholarship University too?

I think your major was in run-on sentences with a minor in poor piss-taking.

Leave the guy alone. He doesn't know me and I don't know him but he is one of the promising younger players in the Metro league. Give him his due and lay off the family stuff. If you had any bollocks, you would confront him with it yourself. As a neutral Irishman, remember that the site is supposed to be about piss-taking, not bashing one's existence. Very profound, eh, Moderator?

Captain

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
all i wanna say is jason is probably...check IS the most skilled players ive ever had the chance to play against and with......i think its amazing at the skill he still possesses after tearing his acl.....i wish i could have seen him play before he got those injuries.........any personal attacks on his family is just plain ridiculous....just jealousy i suppose.....all i can say is that i wish that some day i could have this many posts written about me........it just proves how good he really is.............................................
PS: All these comments go out the window when you play against GN...i will continuing bitching at you when u play us....;)

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
too much respect now!!!!

Jason, I'm going to break your legs!!!!!!!

p.s......how's Pepsi doing?

Hard Ballz:D :wa:

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all I do not play for Khalsa.....and second of all there are plenty of envious and jelous people on here like Kokanee ......who obviously can't stand to see success in his own community......I gathered those facts on Jason from someone who is not playing at the moment and who is non-indian, and does'nt play for Khalsa......I know Big P would not like any negativity directed towards Khalsa cause he does run a tight problem free ship......I agree with ankle breaker that not everyone may have the same views, and in all honesty I don't believe anyone on the Khalsa team is even bothered by Jason.....

side note PureJatt has his own reasons for posting what he did.

My advice to all you proud Indians is that you should proud of leaders and sportsman in your own community like the Khalsa's , Temples , & Indos, you don't see us Wops on here trash talking each other and you never will !!!

P

purejatt

Hey Sporto great comment about how us Indians should be proud of each other and support each other, I guess we have again publicly embarressed ourselves .....but try getting this message across to likes of a real jealous hater like Kokanee , ( these type of people make us all look bad )

For the record I play for Indo; Jason come to our game this weekend and I will iron out my grievances with you face to face , man to man, once and for all. The postings were intended to be informative and really to put J.S. 's character in the spotlight, cause as the pattern dictates he has messed up teams in the past , so essentially I was confirming the warnings that we dished out to Khalsa way back when about him and these same warnings should be realised by Croatia, really I just wanted everyone to know the truth !! and by no means do I apologize for any of it !!! And family is not being attacked here cause you all know the relevant facts surrounding what I said. Longevity in soccer is only realized by true sportsmen and " team players " , so good luck to him and if he wishes we can chat this weekend cause it is simply outrageous for us all of us to be taking shots at each other in full view of the GORA' S and hopefully the likes of KOKANEE and other jealous little rodents could realize that.! :mad:

general

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey purejatt just shut up man, and if you are a real man then let everyone on ttp know who you are, because you are the only one talking shite, thats only if you have any balls.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman,

My guess is that it's that Hikeda kid - always shooting his mouth off... Or maybe Levitt posting from Taiwan.

Damn wannabes;)

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My vote is for Ninja

It's always the little guys with the Big Mouth:D :D :D :D

This is the most entertaining thread I have looked at for a while. I didn't know that TTP was so popular with the High School Kids. Regs you must be so proud:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lean

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2nd the motion...It's Lidder

Just because he can't play he's starting shite. Well done K.L;)

Hard Ballz:D

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well this thread is turning into a war, first of all I think jason and purejatt should settle there differences, tell me when and where so that i can be there to watch:D ,

As for jason sarai, leave the guy alone, hes player and so are the rest of you, let the playing on the field do the speaking. Ive been watching for soccer for the past 25 years and the people that show it on the field are the true winners.

As for Khalsa lads I didn't get a chance to watch there game but I heard they had a good win over West Van. This weekend they play burnaby also undefeated, its not on turf and Khalsa will have a few players back, Matt, Raju and maybe Bobby. With CHarles up front, but won't be missed that much.

See u guys at the game:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hopefully it's not you K.L, and it's just rumors.

Whoever posted that message from indo, you make all these disses and you have the nerve to ask me to come to the game to talk face to face. fcuk you. I can't be bothered with that kind of nonsense. just leave a message of who you are big man behind the computer and now his team on the weekend. what a loser. are you serious. come out to the game on the weekend:p . you are straight up hilarious. you make all these comments, and you can't let the ttp community know who you really are. i smell something, does everyone else smell it. purejatt, you know what you are. a little P-----. build up some courage and be a man for 2 secs and type your name down.

"And family is not being attacked here cause you all know the relevant facts surrounding what I said". whatever the case, you involved my dad in this thread. what does my dad have to do with anything?. You have no respect. My dad started indo with darcy and a few other guys way back in the day, and you say stupid things like that. you think your making the community proud by what your saying. you really don't know what you are doing, do you?. My suggestion to you is have someone proofread your messages before submitting them, or even look at the preview reply. This way you don't have your coach sandman saying : "First thing is first.................You better tell me who you are at training tonight.
Sandman"

"simply outrageous for us all of us to be taking shots at each other in full view of the GORA' S "

Taking shots of eachother, when you say that we are taking shots @ eachother, do you mean at individuals or groups of people(ie: teams). By the looks of it, you and sportoitlaia are the only ones posting messages geared towards certain individuals, in this case me. Dissing people/teams is the whole point of this when its all fun and games. everyone knows that jason sarai is leechy tactics. your comments weren't jokes. i haven't made any comments at you or anyone from any team. What can i really say about a person when they hold their precious identity to themselves. However, if you grow a pair, and come out with who you are, i can't promise that i won't slap you right back in the face. Also, in front of gora's, does that make any difference if its in front of apna's or gora's when you post something? Damn, i didn't know you cared so much about what people think about our community. Don't say anything in front of gora's, but go right ahead and diss your own ethnic community as much as you want. once again, think before you type.

You just don't get it purejatt. you pushed it over the top. you made are community look soooooo bad. And to make things worst, you involved indo into the picture. What were you thinking?. everyone knew that you were indian, now you had to throw your team into it. I guess you thought they had your back on this one. lack of immaturity buddy. time for growin up and moving on with your life. you have way too much anger inside of you buddy. i think therapy may help. best of luck
Jsarai a.k.a leechy tactics:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0