Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier khalsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Jason......relax with the essays here...your ruining my education...by the time i finish reading these ive already missed all my classes and am ready for bed....oh yeah star #1 shut up..

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If puejatt IS willing to expose himself this coming weekend at our game.................he WAS NOT willing to expose himself at training...........However, one person didn't show up to training and that was Ricky Hikida:p

I suggest and claim that Pureass has nothing to do with Indo

Sandman

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman- the voice of reason and rationality

On second thought, maybe you should just threaten to kill the guy! It works on Sap guys.
;) :p

By the way, Sandman. Have you lifted the death threat now that this is a new season and all that?

I liked it better when only Hardballz and Yowen posted regularly and the worst stuff we heard was how the Temple guys boosted (allegedly) a game ball or two.

:wa: :wa: :wa:
ToomanyDancingBananas=OnePissedOrMoreModerator

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
somebody say soccerballs?

Hey Reccos, why don't you come and watch the Indo and DCR game on sunday at Queen's Park? I'll be waiting on the other side of the fence waiting for a ball to come over and take off in the get-away car. I could teach you a few things;) .

TEMPLENEEDSAGOODGAMEBALL:D

p.s.....Hey Leachy, there is another Lakeshow sitting on his arse not playing who is a bit of a dip. Think hard.........he just had surgery on his knee. Can you say Squamish? Things that make you go Hmmmmm!

HARDBALLZTRYINGTOSPICEITUP

Hard Ballz:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry but busy Sunday at 2, Hardballz

I thought you guys had all the new game balls you needed from last year? What happened, someone steal them back?

;) :p

:wa: :wa: :wa:

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
English as a Second Language (ESL)

First and foremost it is clearly evident by their rudimentary english writing skills that Purejatt and the rest of the motley crew including the Pantene Poofster should be spending a little less time on the forum and perhaps more at their evening ESL classes. Their inability to write anything coherent most likely reflects their 'freshness of the boat' and certainly is not doing their community proud.

El Jefe

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Jefe,

I think the term you're looking for is "fresh OFF the boat"...mr. english professor.

YowensayswhentryingtoTTPcheckyourownenglishfirst;)

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think ive finally found something that the whole communtiy can agree on.........all those in favor of star #1 cutting his hair should speak out NOW.......that would definitely do our communtiy proud......oh yeah star#1 shut up.....

sexybitch

Aug 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well....I have been reading this forum for a while now and it is totally insulting to read what some people are writing. I am especially insulted by the immaturiity of the apna's on the site. Jason Sarai played a massive role in helping India win Nations Cup a couple of years ago and he is always raving about how he will give his heart and soul to help India win Nations to gain recognition in the lower mainland. That is a prime example of the pride he has for the community. All of you insulting him have this built up jelousy in you because you can't play the game. If you have something to say to someone go ahead and say it to their face instead of being a coward behind a computer. Jason chose to play for Croatia because he has the class to stick to his word and i'm sure any classy person and player understands that. Soccer is a game of passion and class and some of the threads are a discrace to the game and the Indian community. I, like Jason, am proud of my culture and I will back any apna to the hilt unless they wrote something of the pathetic nature purejatt writes. Discraceful. Learn some class and while your at it do something for the community like Jason has and then you'll get the recognition you apparently want. The only wish I have is that apna's can, one day, come together and stop backstabbing, then is the only time we will get the respect we ask from everyone else.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
another thing that we all can agree on too raiguy is you should cut ur wannabee hair first and then the second is we would all like for you to quit your whining during games, when you quit ur whining, i think it will be the end of the world and then maybe i will cut my hair then.:D :D :D :D

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
umm well i guess i could shut up but only if you remind me what the score was the last time you guys played GN.....just wondering...i got a bad memory...:D

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sat sri akal my paji piss takers

OH MY GOD OH MY DOG, Jason Sarai is a good player, don't take ur pee pee out on him.

Lets start talking about the future of Indo canadian soccer, PFC!!! and lets drop the Khalsa bit becuase frankly me and resham are getting bored that everybody is talking about khalsa and not our PFC team. I know this is a khalsa thread but i find it very ironic how so many of us support this great team but yet, there are hardly any indian representatives on this squad.

I remember the very old Khalsa team that consisted of such great players back in the day. Then those players retired in the late 70's and early 80's. We were then introduced to a new load of great talent in the early 90's for Khalsa that also consisted of some very good talent. But as i look now in the year 2000, Khalsa hasn't remained the same because it has gone looking for so-called better talent outside of the east indian community. I am not saying that i don't like Khalsa, all i'm saying is that I PERSONALLY---in my opinion, consider them to be NOT a part of our indo canadian soccer community.

By the way, these opinions have no bearings to Resham, these are soley and strictly the opinions of Reshams buddy :D

and now, back to the PFC bhangra team

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey

PFC

U consider Khalsa not part of the Indian Community. Take a look at the PCSL team and see how many Indians were playing. With regards to the VMSL team, this team and members of the team realize what it means to play for Khalsa. There is about 8 Indians on the team. I think it is awesome that Gora want to play for the club. The Khalsa club back in the day were good but they had yet to win a championship. A club that is static will not win. Parm was smart and brought in players in help round it the team. Make no mistake about it, Khalsa is a Indian team and will always be an Indian team

PFC : the future of Indian soccer. I agree you guys have been around for a while and are a decent young club. But, how many tournments have you won? I think the future of Indian soccer is all round. If you guys want to make it somewhere, I suggest playing in the VMSL league in order to get promoted up. Playing in the Cat system will not help the team out. Certain players make benefit by making it up to Indo but as a team. I personally think it will hurt you guys. I wish you guys stick around b/c u do have a decent side

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
English Lesson for Yowen

Yowen:

I believe that you may have misread my post. Once you carefully read it again you will note that you are mistaken.

Please note that 'freshness' is a word and in this context is used correctly.

Sincerely,

Your English Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0