Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kamloops 2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitan:

As stated before, Johnny Come Lately was NOT the architect of table bowling. Table bowling in its present form goes back at least as far as the Unicorn at Expo 86 as practiced by George McFadyen.

carry on...

Trece

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What where the stats on this years dance,
herd down the grape vine the dance was good in years past,
but has been on the downhill for a few
any improovements this time??

The Thirsty Dog and some redneck bar (cant remember the name, must off been that chocolate someone redhead gave me) waz off da fow shizzle nizzle

Going to have to give a shoutout to all the rangers, peach arch boys
and the BEERLEADERS on the sidelines who came out, good times

HAT

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Cactus Jacks was good on the Friday and Sunday, with the Thirsty Dog thrown in between on the Saturday........didn't go to the dance this year again......and it seems we made the right move.........:)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't say the dance has gone downhill. The last three years have been great. Last year I had a wicked time and the bus ride home was a fun time as well. The year before that there was the big fight but other then that it was good too. This years problem at the dance was the DJ and thats it. The booze could have been better but when your listening to shite music it's not a fun time. I'm not a huge dance music fan but that gets a party going if you play some.

If they get a better DJ and some better booze selection the dance would be where to be on the sunday night. Like I said before it still was a great weekend and a wicked time, just some improvements needed.

But we will be there next year.

WestCoast...What??? Done soccer for a bit, and I am okay with that.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't say the dance has gone downhill. The last three years have been great. Last year I had a wicked time and the bus ride home was a fun time as well. The year before that there was the big fight but other then that it was good too....

i have been to the dance once, and it was during that huge fight, and you gotta be kidding me that you think other than the fight, that dance was good?!
all the booze was open and you were to collect your shot and then pick a plastic cup to pour it into and hope it wasn't touched by anyone. anything could have been dropped into anyone's glass and with what happened at the end, i wouldn't doubt it.
the music SUCKED which i agree with you...the DJ wasn't that great, but, again, I've only been once so i can't really comment on past years.
the fact that the dance ended with a huge mosh pit and everyone sh*t kicking eachother to Rage Against the Machine or whatever that song was...they were looking for a battle.
the 2 cops they had for security...please :rolleyes:
cramming that many people into a hockey rink with 1 exit
hot as sh*t in there
no security checks as you enter...and i was hoping for a good frisk

it was a joke. not good at all. our team will never go again, that's for sure.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
experience

The dance was the best part of our festivities from '98 until the brawl of '06. It was origianally out on the res. open air with a massive wooden roof. Then they moved it indoors to the airplane hangar with the rugby lads providing security and allowing you to go out for fresh air when needed.

Unfortunately, in 2006 they then moved it to Mac Island and into a little hockey rink with no in and out privilages. After the massacre that some how didn't kill anyone they blamed it on the booze and said they weren't going to serve hard stuff anymore.

The last 2 years the Highlanders have avoided the dance and have made Sunday a great night out. You can close the beer garden (avoid the road block), go for a bite with the shady lady's and still walk into the bar without line up! Although, with our Jackie moon Totally V.I.P. passes it wouldn't have really mattered if there was a line.

~Love me sexy:wa:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: experience

The last 2 years the Highlanders have avoided the dance and have made Sunday a great night out. You can close the beer garden (avoid the road block), go for a bite with the shady lady's and still walk into the bar without line up!

you mean that whole taquito you ate? food is over rated when a liquid diet is all you really need.
shady ladys enjoyed the company and the sing a longs. good times

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Girth

Hos was wearing a Guinness T-shirt, I guess that's what caused all of this confusion in the first place.

E.L.E.~Everybody love Everybody!:bronco:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The next step was to ask you, HOS, to join us and give us both a gobble. Are you in?

BJ and the Bear, Cappy and Blaze on the road with only a BBQ and unlimited shooter mix, but who the hell has the ID and credit cards.

Wish I was on that road trip boys, still trying to recover from a night out with Dicky, Jags and SirM.

hos

I thought that was you in the middle of the night Dicky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0