Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kamloops 2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whistle Blower ignored me for the reffing this year.........refs are all booked at the moment..............I guess I wasn't wild enough for Whistle Blower last year.........:mad:

:D

On the fence again...............

You can have all of my games, i will be happy to park myself in the beer garden.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can have all of my games, i will be happy to park myself in the beer garden.

WhistleBlower, everything is good, m8. :) I now am replacing someone who has dropped out. :D given 7 games but I can only do 4 or 5 so I can play in the highly competitive Rec 'B' division.

Wax on wax off.........

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

WhistleBlower, everything is good, m8. :) I now am replacing someone who has dropped out. :D given 7 games but I can only do 4 or 5 so I can play in the highly competitive Rec 'B' division.

Wax on wax off.........

Come on Cappy i just put my reffing gear away and packed my beer garden gear.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whistle Blower,

I'm playing with the 'B' Squad and Darren Clarke has been very gracious in saying that he will ref the other games that I can't ref in order to accommodate playing. He seems like a nice guy. I might bring my ****ing ID this year so I can get into places you were trying to get me in to...........I am almost 40 now so hopefully they don't card me. :mad:

****ers.........Whistle Blower, the first California Cooler is on me. :)

Did you know that I designed the Hoops jerseys in the 1888?

Pinocchio

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 2, West Van 0 in competitive mens final. Great tournament. Good times. Hello to fellow TTPers seen in the loops this weekend: Guinness, Sir M, Nutmegs, Whistleblower, Captain Shamrock and many more.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The old Visa card took a bit of a beating this weekend. Congrats to Inter on their win today.

Sir M.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Oranje, a great weekend indeed. Congratulations on the win. A few late nights 5:30, 6:05, 5:15 but it was all well worth it.......a few highlights from some TTPers

Tournament Rec 'B' MVP - Animal

K-vale 7 - ten year reunion of eating plant roots

DITH - thrown in the drunk tank at 8:30 (to be fair, he didn't deserve to be as was confirmed with a conversation with one of the arresting police officers the next night)

I'm not sure if DAVE FIORVENTO is on the site or not but it was nice to see him at 4:20 in the morning at the 7-11, burrito and taquito in hand.

Sir M - very smooth and composed in the beer garden

BlazeArmy - where do I start? He put in two great shifts but because of the first night, he had to stay in the second night and sleep it off. Pulled one of the greatest tactical moves to get us home from the beer garden with a road block on the way out. Phoned a sober person to just get our car through the road block to have him picked up by another trailing car

It was a good laugh all weekend and we , the B team, won 1 game, tied 1 game, and lost 1 game. Fortunately it was enough to ensure we didn't play today which was definitely a good thing.

The talent was pretty good throughout the weekend and weather was perfect. Good job to the organizers for having another outstanding beer garden......6 beers or cider for $20, which was a decent deal as far as beer gardens go. Anyway, until next year, and there probably will be another year, wax on wax off.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Times in the Beer Garden
The Human Table Bowling...yay spider man...it was hilarious! He cleared 3 out of 4 tables.

Shady Ladys, Womens Open, coming in 3rd place...CHA CHING $300

Quote from the Manager of our Hotel last night at 3am...at the top of his lungs.
"YOU F**KEN A**HOLES HAVE KEPT ME UP 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW"
...yet, we never got the boot. :wa: Good Times!

Always a fantastic tournament...great footy...fabulous weather, doesn't get much better

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast SC

Runners Up in Rec "B" A-final.2nd out of 15. Too bad we went out and got absolutely trashed the night before at the dance while the tennis outfit wearing queens stayed in.
Took in $560 great haul. Didn't like the Rangers biting WestCoast's style by doing something we did last year(drunken table bowling) so we had to steal some thunder just before Spidey...WestCoast. 8 am game saturday morning was rough, should have went to bed a little earlier then 5am. Thirty Dog was a great time, packed both nights(friday and saturday). This year we weren't in the beer gardens as much because for some reason we just couldn't lose until the final. Was a great weekend all round.

One major problem for me was the DJ in the beer garden and at the dance, HE SUCKED HUGE, TOTALLY HORRIBLE. Playing Metallica in the Beer garden???? WOW. I have been the last four years and that was the first time the dance has SUCKEd. ???Hits from the 80's??? They need to get a new DJ or they are going to lose out on people going to the dance. It's a younger crowd they need to play music from today not 1982. Also not too many people handed in there photos as last year so the slideshow at the dance sucked too.

WestCoast....What??? Maybe I'll get more of my core up so we can win that final.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders kicked out... then re-instated

Everything is hurting... I'll give a detailed update next week... (If I've recovered?);)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast SC

Runners Up in Rec "B" A-final.2nd out of 15. Too bad we went out and got absolutely trashed the night before at the dance while the tennis outfit wearing queens stayed in.
Took in $560 great haul. Didn't like the Rangers biting WestCoast's style by doing something we did last year(drunken table bowling) so we had to steal some thunder just before Spidey...WestCoast. 8 am game saturday morning was rough, should have went to bed a little earlier then 5am. Thirty Dog was a great time, packed both nights(friday and saturday). This year we weren't in the beer gardens as much because for some reason we just couldn't lose until the final. Was a great weekend all round.

One major problem for me was the DJ in the beer garden and at the dance, HE SUCKED HUGE, TOTALLY HORRIBLE. Playing Metallica in the Beer garden???? WOW. I have been the last four years and that was the first time the dance has SUCKEd. ???Hits from the 80's??? They need to get a new DJ or they are going to lose out on people going to the dance. It's a younger crowd they need to play music from today not 1982. Also not too many people handed in there photos as last year so the slideshow at the dance sucked too.

WestCoast....What??? Maybe I'll get more of my core up so we can win that final.

Downtown Johnny Brown was the architect of the table bowling. Westcoast, did your team play the 'B' team on the Sunday morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0