Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kamloops 2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Kamloops 101

August Long weekend.

It is the best Okanagan tournament of the summer. 3 Divisions which make for all levels of drinking before, during and after games. I think the Highlanders have dominated the beer gardens the last 8 or 9 years! Although, in the early days Jinky's Pocomo were good as were the idiots. BlazeArmy's crew have tried to copy our Sunday antics, but not one team can compete with our sheer retardedness!

Remember, it's not a Saturday and Sunday tournament. Monday is a very important day in the beer gardens! ;)

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember, it's not a Saturday and Sunday tournament. Monday is a very important day in the beer garden.

I'm glad Guinness has his priorities straight! Well done.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

4 levels of play not 3. Comp, Open, Rec A, Rec B.

I am happy to say that we play in Rec B and have tried to emulate what Pocomo were doing when we first started to go. Highlanders take Monday very seriously and thzat i why their crown is untouchable. We try to be there junior shite disturber annoying brothers who want to be like them. :rolleyes:

:D

Unfortunately the Dance has gone downhill in the past couple of years and i do not think we will be attending it this year. Apparently one of the clubs downtown was absolutely on fire last year during the dance and the plan is to go there this year for Sunday night.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sunday night dance

The dance was massive back 5 years ago, unfortunately some muppets have ruined it's atmosphere.
The Players Club was a great night last year on the Sunday night. Plus, you can walk back to the hotel. ;)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldn't remember the name of the place that they told me about.

The dance was he reason to enter the tournament fora few years there when it was at the KXA. I guess all good things must come to an end.:(

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where human bowling (table slide) was born

Wrongo, son. Human table bowling has been around for several years longer than the Kamloops tourney has. I have firsthand experience of such at the Unicorn during Expo (that's way back in 1986 for you young'uns) from nights of extreme pollution with the old Molly Hogan team (no, absolutely nothing to do with inflatable kangaroos). George McFadyen was the first bowler I can still remember...

All that being said, will Downtown be back to reclaim his bowling title?

We will be back if I can coax our Victoria contingent out of retirement...

Trece

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately the Dance has gone downhill in the past couple of years and i do not think we will be attending it this year. Apparently one of the clubs downtown was absolutely on fire last year during the dance and the plan is to go there this year for Sunday night.

YAAAA, It was
I believe the clubs name is the " thirsty dog "
ahhhh the memories

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to making my inaugural appearance.

Army… well done in having Troy invite me during Thanksgiving dinner… well played… full marks.

:D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We discussed it but wasn't sure if he did.

Well played indeed. You look like an asshole if you say no and foureleven has to let you go so the bro-in-laws can "bond" or she looks bad. The perfect time and place to ask the question really.

Be aware however, that we are puttng you in charge of looking after him. He likes to get into dodgy things and run around half naked. You can imagine how horrifying that can be. Also, be prepared to drink cider during the day. We keep beer drinking a nightime activity and have ciders in the beergarden and in lieu of Gatorade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0