Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kamloops 2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rec B Gentlemen. It's where its at!!

5 groups of 3.

cyclones
stealth
westcoast fc

calgary city
fc skorpians
euro united

callies claymore
B Team
Anthonys pub

Calgary tennis club
cowichan sports traders
mcgoverns sc

cra taki taki
gdc Fc
riversyde B

Bizarre round robin situation. Saturday is the round robin portion with the group winners and 3 best 2nd place teams goiing into the A-side quarter finals. Teams finishing from 10th - 15th go to the B-side quarters while the 9th place overall team goes straight to the B-Semi. Key here is to not finish in 10-15th or you have the dreaded 8:30 am sunday game.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you talking about Regs? :rolleyes:

I should have taped the phone call from Captain on Monday where he basically convinced me not to go. Even went as far as to suggest that I tell the wife I was going to go but have decided not to. Chances of me getting out of this now are slim to none and as with Blazearmy, slim has never been around. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
XXXXXXXXXXL Tshirts

Slim must have been doing at least 150mph when he went through your town then...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you talking about Regs? :rolleyes:

I should have taped the phone call from Captain on Monday where he basically convinced me not to go. Even went as far as to suggest that I tell the wife I was going to go but have decided not to. Chances of me getting out of this now are slim to none and as with Blazearmy, slim has never been around. :D

Slim is overrated.

I was really looking forward to putting you 2 in charge of DITH and making him your problem. Now i have to do it. Not happy about that. I have seen some terrible terrbiel things that he has brought back to the hotel room before. 2 years ago i woke up to some fcuking awful bird rubbing my leg while he was in the can. Fcuking medusa-like she was, almost turned into stone.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slim is overrated.

I was really looking forward to putting you 2 in charge of DITH and making him your problem. Now i have to do it. Not happy about that. I have seen some terrible terrbiel things that he has brought back to the hotel room before. 2 years ago i woke up to some fcuking awful bird rubbing my leg while he was in the can. Fcuking medusa-like she was, almost turned into stone.

Did she at least have a pulse? That's usually a prerequiste for DITH, most of the time. I'm not entirely ruled out yet.........:eek: How is DITH and yourself getting up there, Blaze?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm driving up. She had a pulse. She was bigger than me though and i am way better looking than she was. She took a fall into the tub headfirst it sounded like and she took it like a champ it seemed. I couldnt use the bathroom after that for the rest of the weekend unfortunately, it was like a goodyear tire factory in there. Broken rubber everywhere.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm driving up. She had a pulse. She was bigger than me though and i am way better looking than she was. She took a fall into the tub headfirst it sounded like and she took it like a champ it seemed. I couldnt use the bathroom after that for the rest of the weekend unfortunately, it was like a goodyear tire factory in there. Broken rubber everywhere.

She was obviously trying to find her natural habitat in a bathtub filled with water. Can't blame her really.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know the site where i can see a full schedule?

I tried searching...i think it's only team captains that receive it, but, i could be wrong and just not able to locate it?

Jaguars 1st game on Saturday.................................8am. YIKES!!
Thank god i'm not heading up until late Saturday night...ha ha ha ha.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
10 hours and counting till we leave for Kamloops. Looks like a rough one with a 8am saturday morning game and possibly a 830am sunday morning game. Good thing we're going up a lil early to get our party on.

Rec B is where its at. Make sure to look for the slip and slide in the beer gardens. And we'll be drinking as little as possible...we want to win it all hahahahahahahahaha.

See you all there and if you see a big fat pasty white dude with a mohawk say HI its me.

WestCoast....What???? Watch out Kamloops.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I tried searching...i think it's only team captains that receive it, but, i could be wrong and just not able to locate it?

Jaguars 1st game on Saturday.................................8am. YIKES!!
Thank god i'm not heading up until late Saturday night...ha ha ha ha.

I don't think there is a site like pervious years just us managers get the schedule. And Hatman16 who you playing for???

WestCoast...What??? shite I need to pack.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The schedule goes out to the team managers and you only get the schedule for the group your are entered in. Hence, i have the rec B schedule and that is it.

CS,

touche. DITH however was giving her a push from behind i believe. <cough><cough>

945 and 115 saturday for us.

The rangers play the highlanders at 8am saturday morning. I think the 2 teams should just have a drink off at the bar tommorrow night and let that result stand. Rangers then get the dreaded 445pm game in front of beer garden. They have no idea how to pace themselves and will, to the man, be an absolute shite show by then. :D TheB-team will be there to heckle them while they play. And then steal any of the drinks they buy in the garden.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whistle Blower ignored me for the reffing this year.........refs are all booked at the moment..............I guess I wasn't wild enough for Whistle Blower last year.........:mad:

:D

On the fence again...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0