Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italian Serie A 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will all you Irish and Scottish Fcuks please stop filling this thread with useless crap. I just want to have a little piece and quiet around here with the occassional post from Zenga. This is the Serie A thread, go post about George Best in the Alcholic/Degenerate/Has-Been thread.

Guinness,
Who was the last I-tie to lead the Serie A in scoring??? It has been so long I can't think who it was??

Roberto Baggio was leading after week 9 and then got injured, so I think he would be considered the last Italian to be leading the league in scoring.

Captain, If your gonna bullshit about the Italian culture do some research: It's Antipasto.;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

We are talking about wop stuff, so it is on topic!!! you and Zenga are soo laim
Roberto Baggio was leading after week 9 and then got injured, so I think he would be considered the last Italian to be leading the league in scoring.
nice golden boot award!!! (leading but got injured)... that's like saying Italy were the last (non French) team to be leading in the 2000 European Final... but I guess France scored a late equaliser and then won in extra time!!!
Nice try mate:confused:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gay Old Guinness

Listen here , after your finished sucking on your Grandmothers nipples go look back and see what you asked:
Who was the last I-tie to lead the Serie A in scoring??? It has been so long I can't think who it was??
I do not see "Golden Boot"anywhere.

Go Back and cheer for the Rangers you fcukin Gypsie.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry....

Apprentice,

Sorry, I don't like Antipesto or Antipasto. :)

As for Zenga, he is still a narrow minded tool.

Buon Natale to all the Italians on TTP including Zenga. :)

CaptainwhoalwayshasaplaceinhisheartaroundChristmas

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain is a Classy Guy

Captain, From all the Itals and House Of HABS members, I would like to wish you and your family a merry Christmas.

Guinness you can Kiss My Ass!

Nollaig Shona Dhuit;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumbass

I never wrote anything about the leading scorer or the golden boot, I was just telling half wit Jenga that he never answered the question!!! go back and see Lean's last post, you might understand!!! (supposed to be a moderator, but doesn't know how to scroll back)!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Assholes

I dont need to watch videos about fcuking drunks and trust me capt asshloe ive watched more videos of players and games than you could believe. Riva, Rivera, Zoff, Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Baggio who are they? You say we have never produced players like the ones that you mentioned give your head a shake, when we are the best we dont need to watch any other.

Its funny how jealous you guys are of us.

As for Guiness, I dont wait on the computer for a response to the post unlike you I have a LIFE but I understand because you live in the Valley so you have an excuse because you are a fcuking HICK.

One more thing Capt Shite Head Im not scared of you at all you keep going on about you 1000 posts who gives a fcuk. You want to play we will, you guys forget something about us we dont get mad we get even, so bring it man.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy John Gotti.......

Get off your macho trip, Putz, and check the website again. While you're at it, check your ego at the door. You should talk to the Apprentice(if he is willing to talk to you) as I am sure he has an offer for you, that even you, the toughest of the tough, can't refuse. :rolleyes:

Buon Natale and have another fcuking glass of wine

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga

Frig, you're starting to go off like a nut bar!!
Take a few deep breaths and relax!!!!!

Maybe the Apprentice can give you advice on anger control with the lerb or something.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please answer the Question

Zenga or the Apprentice,

Will one of you please answer my fcuking question?? I was interested because I couldn't find it on any site:D All you two do is get wound up about a little banter.

I voted for the Croats in the wind-up Poll but I think I wish to reconcider my choice:p

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean, I can't fukin find it either. Go find it your fukin self:D .

Christmas shopping has me stressed and the dissapearance of my lerb has just created more stress:mad:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Appy,

Keep your nylons on. I have some nice greens, I can hook you up, brah.

Buckyonthecornersliggin'cane.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out from the shadows

This is for Zenga and all interested in the Serie A news...

Inter close in on Bjelanovic

Varteks striker Sasa Bjelanovic's agent has revealed that the Croatian international is set to join Inter in January.
The 22-year-old has been in prolific form for the Croatian outfit this season, hitting 16 goals in 18 league games, whilst also notching six goals in six UEFA Cup games including two in the 3-2 away win at English Premiership side Aston Villa in September.
He has attracted the attention of a number of Europe's top clubs and the player's agent Marko Naletilic told Croatian newspaper Sportske Novosti: "Inter will take Sasa, there's no doubt about it. They have been scouting him for a long time now, and they want him.
"Sasa hasn't signed a contract, but we have an agreement that he can join only Inter if he wants to leave Croatia.
The player himself admitted he would relish the opportunity to move to Serie A, adding: "I would be happy to play with such great players like Christian Vieri and Ronaldo.
"But I don't think about Inter at this moment, my agent will tell me everything when the time comes.
"Meanwhile, I have to give my best on the field to prove my potential."

Backtolurking

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

Thats good for him but honestly we dont need him because they have so many fowards so for him it might be better to go somewhere else!!!!

Any ways if we sign him we wil welcome him!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make up your mind

Thats good for him but honestly we dont need him because they have so many fowards so for him it might be better to go somewhere else!!!!

I noticed the first part of your contradiction had 4 exclamation marks, so is that the opinion you are choosing to go with? The second part of the contradiction had 3 , so essentially that part could be deemed MOOT .

More importantly, Inter is the best team in the world, despite losing to Chievo recently. :rolleyes:

To get back on track, when does the Serie 'A' start up again? When it gets warm, so they don't have to wear gloves and tights?

Captain
Any ways if we sign him we wil welcome him!!!

Sorry about the formatting. This should be below the other quote.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One more

This Sunday is the last round in the Christmas Championship apparently the team who is first before Xmas gets $$$$$ and some trophy.

Big games Inter v Piacenza ( I believe no 100% ) but the biggy is Roma V Chievo.

Chievo does have a game in hand because they were postponed on Wed v Lazio for a frozen pitch.

CApt fcuk face I wasnt talking to you. Man you have nothing better to do than wait for my posts. I said if he signs with us I welcome him but he might get a better shot at playing with another team.

Its not hard or cant you read dick head!!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roma and Chievo match might be postponed due to the field being frozen. Serie A officials are trying to move the game to an afternoon match to give time for the field to defrost. If not it is very likely the game will be postponed.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results

Roma 3 Chievo 0

Maybe the ride is over!!!

Lazio 2 Bologna 2.

Tommorow Inter v Piacenza ( Hubner top scorer this guy always scores)

Milan v Verona

Juve v Brescia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0