Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italian Serie A 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
chievo leaders

Well maybe they are a good team Chievo is back on top.

Guys let me hear it, but at least I came on to let you guys know.

Chievo 2
Inter 1

I think all the Inter fans including me underestimated these guys oh well.

We play again on Wed v Verona.

Tommorow AC v Roma. Roma can be on top with Chievo with a win.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Hey Jimmy Holliday, who's playing for the Chievo team in next years wop hop (better known as The Ital Tourney) ?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky

Apparently he is Italian or they have a black i tie on the team I heard his name and it was one of a wop so oh well they beat us. Full value for the victory, wasnt on RAI so couldnt see it.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll have to check TeleLatino for that one.

Digital cable is superb.

BTW, where would one get a hold of a Chievo jersey?

XXL

Without actually playing for them.

ps I think that black Italian player's name is Sambuca Negri,....

...Marco's brother.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well I deserve it Bucky

North America Sports might have on soon!!!!

Oh well we lost but i will not hide buckfast hey you guys did well today!!!!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scala la la la

Don't know if I should post this in the Serie A or SPL thread but really who fcuking cares. Here it is. Well known Italian coach Nevia Scala is interested in the Scottish National Team coaching vacancy.

"I have had preliminary contact with the Scottish Football Association and I am obviously very flattered and very interested," said Scala.

"Up until now, I have always been associated with club football but the opportunity to become manager of one of the founding nations of world football is appealing.

"Scotland are a very important footballing nation in historical terms and, if the job came to fruition, I would be delighted."

Pretty fcuking ironic in light of the Rangers-Inter Scotland-Italy war of words on this site don't you think. Sounds like you all might be lying in bed together soon. Fcuk sakes.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Standings

TEAM GP W L T PTS
Chievo Verono 14 9 3 2 29
AS Roma 14 8 1 5 29
Inter Milan 14 8 2 4 28
Juventus 14 6 2 6 24
Lazio 14 6 3 5 23
AC Milan 14 6 3 5 23
Bologna 14 7 5 2 23
Verona 14 6 4 4 22
Atalanta 14 6 6 2 20
Udinese 14 5 6 3 18
Brescia 14 4 5 5 17
Piacenza 14 4 7 3 15
Torino 14 3 6 5 14
Lecce 14 3 6 5 14
Perugia 14 3 7 4 13
Fiorentina 14 4 9 1 13
Parma 14 2 7 5 11
Venezia 14 1 9 4 7

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disaronno Amaretto

You should see Sambuca and Marco younger step brother Disaronno Amaretto, he's a bit of an alcoholic, but wasn't Bestie??? I think he plays for the Bologna Bagettes...;) ;)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy Shite

Man your are so funny, But I can see how fcuked you are when your hero was that drunk Best!!!!

Go have another you fcuk!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THEE BEST

Say what you want about the class of such minows as Vieri and Totti... they couldn't clean the shite off of Georgies boots!!! and imagine how much better (than the best that ever played the game) he could have been!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga,

What did you think of Pele as a player? I know it hurts you to think but give a response when you feel like it. Also, for what it is worth, Pele said that George Best, the N. Irish drunk you speak of, was the best player he has ever seen. Have you heard of other players outside of Italy? That's rhetorical, so you don't need to answer it, in case you're wondering.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt Fcuk Face

G Best was way before my time and he accomplished nothing, Pele has said that about many players let me ask you this question do you think pele would be as good if he played today or even G best you know what I never seen them play so honestly man you stumped me.

Guiness, Totti and Vieri have and will play in the World Cup, and like the comment above George Best the drunk was wasy before my time so when George Best can score 5 goals in 4 World Cup matches then we can talk about the minnows

What did he accomplish in his career tell me because the only thing I know about him is that he is a fcuking drunk who could have been. You know what I could have been too.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the FCuking way

To get back on topic !!!!!!

We are back on top where we belong after a 3-0 destroying of Verona with Ronaldo scoring two and the best striker in the world Vieri scoring again. ( Chievos game was postponed so we are on top for the time being )

FORZA INTER!!!!!!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top Scorer

Zenga et all,

Who was the last I-tie to lead the Serie A in scoring??? It has been so long I can't think who it was??

You keep stating that Vieri is the best striker in the world he must have won the Golden Boot 5 or 6 times:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen

When you have the best league in the world you have the best players in the world so hence other players will win the scoring title.

Lean when was the last time Scotland has played or won a game in the world cup or a scottish team has won anything in europe.

Shut it you fcuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Larsen is a good Scotsman right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another fcuking dumb Scot who thinks he is smart.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga,

You truly are a narrow-minded knob. George Best was before my time too, dickhead, but have you ever used a VCR? I am guessing you haven't used one because of the difficulty they cause people like yourself, with the set-up. Ask someone to help you, perhaps Coppertone, and see if you can see some footage of the best players EVER. As for your Pele comment. Apples and oranges my dumb Wop. For you, lasagna and antipesto. You can't compare different eras but you can appreciate talent, no matter what decade you look at.

I don't know how old you are(it is difficult to tell with your 10 year old grammar skills) but you should broaden your horizons when it comes to the beautiful game. Unfortunately, all you see is blue and white, and we all know they have NEVER produced a player in the class of other countries. To name a few; Best, Cruyff, Neeskans, Krol, Beckenbauer, Eusebio, Puskas, Pele, Rivilinho, Garrincha, Mattheus, Socrates, Zico, B. Charlton, Stanley Matthews, Maradona, Mario Kempes...........

Look up some stuff on these players, you inbred fcuk, and learn more before you speak.

Captain

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat heed

You can't back up anything you say... for one, you don't know how to use a VCR or read a book and secondly you still haven't answered the question?
Who was the last I-tie to lead the Serie A in scoring??? It has been so long I can't think who it was??
First you say Vieri is the best striker in the world and then you explain why he has not ever won the golden boot!!! something to do with the best league in the world with the best players... isn't that like saying all of the better players with more goals than him are better???
When you have the best league in the world you have the best players in the world so hence other players will win the scoring title.
correct me if I'm wrong... (please try not to use the grade 4 equivilant english as a secong language grammar)... thanks jackass!!! :rolleyes:

Georgie, Georgie, they call him the Belfast Boy:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0