Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italian Serie A 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On top!!!!

Inter back on top with a win 3-2 at piacenza lucky probably but a win is a win.

Honestly who can stop Vieri now another 2 goal performance!!!

Juve 4 Brescia 0
Milan 2 Verona 1
Parma a much needed win 2-0 v Fiorentina.

Merry Christmas to all.

Its nice to be first where we belong!!!

See you guys at the Roxy tonight!!!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
News

This should bring a tear to Zenga's eye...

Simic ready to return
Inter Milan's Croatian defender Dario Simic is eager to face Lazio in Saturday's Serie A test after his recent lay-off through injury.
The 26-year-old may not be rushed back to play in the game, but he recognises the importance of the clash as Inter look to stay on top of Serie A.
He said: "It's going to be a very important test. A tough one but we have to win. All that matters now is to collect three more points.
"As for myself I am finally feeling well and if the team needs me I'm ready to play. I've been through a very difficult time lately but I've kept on working and thinking about the future.
"It's important for me to start playing again and I feel in top shape, but what really matters is that the team is going well."

And one more that could actually go in the English Premier thread...

Vugrinec to stay in Italy
Lecce striker Davor Vugrinec will not be moving to English Premiership side Everton because manager Walter Smith has no money to spend.
Reports suggest that Everton did make an approach for the 26-year-old but he will not be moving to Goodison Park because of their current cash crisis.
In any case it seems the player would favour a move to another Italian club rather than move elsewhere in Europe.
Everton are currently desperate for strikers and it was hoped enough money was to be made available to Smith so he could bring a new frontman in. This however appears not to be the case now and the Croatian international will not be moving to Merseyside.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its about time!!!!

CDK its good that Simic is back and so is Materazzi because the defence has been suspect lately. They are winning but letting way to many goals in. Honestly I have a bad feeling about this Sunday v Lazio like they said it will be a big test, if we win we will be winter champs. WOW. Oh well Im happy because I just got the digital box so hopefully Telelatino is showing it.

Forza Inter!!!

Ronaldo will not play!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hockey Night in Venice!!!

If you have the honor of a satalite or shaws wonderful digital box, you saw the hockey game between Juve and Venezia players were slipping around like they were on skates. Big win for Juve.

Big win in the last minute for Roma (lucky bastards), Inter v Perugia postponed.

Did anyboby see the shouting match between Sheva and Costacurta, it will be interesting if Sheva is back next year, Real is after him.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga,

Are you sure the Inter match was postponed? Live European Scores has this right now..........?

January 13
AC Milan 0 Brescia 0 FT
AS Roma 3 Verona 2 FT
Atalanta 2 Bologna 2 FT
Chievo 2 Fiorentina 2 FT
Parma 1 Lecce 1 FT
Piacenza 1 Lazio 0 FT
Torino 3 Udinese 1 FT
Venezia 1 Juventus 2 FT
Perugia 0 Inter Milan 0 31'

I think it must have started....

Captain Inter

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont know I was watching telelatina for the game and they said it was delayed so let me check again and I apologize if I am wrong.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are right!!!

I checked the Inter website and they are playing but its not shown on Telelatino ( some fcuking quality Italian program assholes ). Capt I apologize for passing on wrong info.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Todays action in Italia!!!

Inter 2 Parma 0
Roma 1 Udinese 1
Bolonga 3 Chievo 1

Inter back on top where we belong Vieri scored again 12 goals in 10 games not bad.

Roma drew 1-1 v Udinese but Totti was not playing, but I think they have other quality players but cant win with out Totti.

The cindrella story could be over for Chievo but have a game in hand against Lazio who won big today.

Juve won aswell to keep it a 3 horse race for the scudetto.

But nevertheless the neroazzurro back on top where we belong!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Serie A Powerhouse - 1
Overpaid, brittle as fcuk (ie. Ronaldo) prima donnas - 1

Can't wait for the reply. I'm sure it will be original.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cnuts

They are cnuts, just like Real Madrid, who happened to cost me another bet today. That would be 3 in a row........ Moral of the story: If one continues to bet on Real Madrid, he/she will get burned. Fcuking cnuting cokcsuckers.

Roma go top of the table with a solid 2 - 0 win. Juventus are currently beating "Don'tburstmybubble" Chievo 2-1 and will be right behind Inter after this.........

BTW, I picked Juventus to win at the start of the season......

Captain

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast keep dreaming of 2006 scottish fcuk, what do you want me to say. Did you go on the EPL thread and say how the overpaid United lost?

We tied its finished but we are only one point from the top of the Serie A.

Even the Venezia players said it wasnt a penalty? Capt it will be tough in Feb Inter plays Roma and Juve so we will see how it shapes up.

Buck get your facts straight because Ronaldo didnt play so before you start TTPing sort it out!!!!!

Other Results-
Milan 2 Udinese 3
Parma 2 Bolonga 1
Torino 1 Lazio 0

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not shite, buddy.

That's why I referred to him as "brittle". You know, like can't take a tackle, like always injured, like he is a girl's blouse, buddy fcuk.

By the way, what does 2006 have to do with anything?

Dumb cnut. You'reh a waste a time.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please

Stick to your low class 1 decent team league because we dont need people like you in here.

2006 is all that you scots have IF you make it.

No buddy YOU'RE a waste of time.

Sorry if I make you cry dick head!!!!!

Please go talk about your great team Rangers Mols (?) Flo and the coke head Canniga!!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey stupid........

RANGERS' PETER LOVENKRANDS reckons he’ll prove he was right to snub INTER MILAN – by clinching a place in the Danish World Cup squad.

The young winger has put a miserable run of injuries behind him to burst into Alex McLeish’s top team. Now he hopes he’s done enough for a dream call-up for his country’s friendly against Saudi Arabia next month.

That would complete a great start to the year for the 21-year-old who rejected a second bid from INTER last Novemeber in favour of battling back into the picture at Ibrox."

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And this means....?

Buckfcuk whats your point.

Its better he stayed in shitty Glascow Because he wouldnt have even dressed in Italia.

But hey good try regroup and talk to me when you have something a little better than the last post.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Retard......

Sort to like Rino Gattuso and how he did at the better team in shitty Milan. Oh yeah, he plays on the Italian national team to.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy think!!!!

He playes for AC MILAN not Inter which is what 10points behind Inter!!!

Like I said regroup and think of something good to say.

Iam so sure that because he played in that fcuking ugly country he is the player he is now!!!

Im going to eat so please shut the fcuk up!!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's called statistics, buddy.

Ugly country? Have you had a look around Milan, fcuk?

When I said the better team in shitty, dirty, minging, trailer-park Milan, I was referring to the number of Scudettos.

AC Milan - 16
Inter - 13

Fcuk you're dumb, buddy. No really, you're hopelessly stupid.

By the way, it's GlasGow, not GlasCow. Ohhhhhh, I get it you were being funny. Brilliant. Do you write your own stuff? I guess you would have enough time to do so, sitting around North AmericA Sports between fitting 8 year olds with soccer boots. Nice one shoe salesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0