Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International and Local Darts Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sat.nite

Sidewinder regrets he will be unavailible to-nite.The fork and knife has tickets to some fund-raiser.Any-ways after last nites thrashing I think I will wait until my garage has dried out;wait for a strong north wind,then invite all-comers to an open air game with the hope the wind will counter act my slice and home my darts to the 20 hole instead of the 1 and 18 slots. Yours in keeping mulgrew as low as possible in the rankings.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner

I had a couple of un sanctioned matches last night at the 'downer' in Delta. They have a fantastic set up there for darts. Two well lit boards, brand new chalk, (as to preserve Hurricane manicure ;) ) new erasers, Plus as an added bonus the have such witty bumper stickers around the score boards that read. "Have you hugged your Darts today?" and "Warning: Playing darts can cause a serious addiction"

I started off well thrashing my buddy Brent 'Don't call me Darth' Vader. I had my best finishing ever vs. 'Darth'. I knew from the start he was no match so I quickly laid the boots to him twice only and sent him on his way. Unlike the Hurricane who saw fit to humiliate his opponent....:rolleyes:

I then ran into a crafty little Englishmen who's style is not unlike the Sidewinders. He didn't have his own arrows so he went up to the bar where they had a bucket of bit's and pieces to make your own. When he came back he had something resembling the space shuttle. They honestly weighed more than my fresh pint. I was still warm from my match vs. Darth so I easily took the first. The Englishmen did had game. He stormed back to beat me in the next two and on the last game hit the most amazing combo to leave me crying in my beer. He threw a S19, S16, D10 and he meant to do it!

I will need to get in some sanctioned matches next week and again I'm free on Monday and Wednesday if any are looking.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff, KNVB. That would be a neutral site. What is the location of the Sundowner? It sounds like a good set-up. Wednesday is good for the Executioner if we want to get some of the players together. I am sure Scud will come back in to things and if the Total Package ever returns a phone call, he might be too.

There will certainly be a shake-up in the rankings this week........Stay tuned.

Executioner

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

He threw a S19, S16, D10 and he meant to do it!

The guy must have been a putz. Why didn't he go for the natural S15 followed by the always handy Double Top...... The Executioner has never finished with S19, S16, D10......:rolleyes:

Executioner

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He WAS English.

I don't make the news I just report it. Is Wednesday still league night at the Buc?

Your#4 'Double in'

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am in but I know Sidewinder is out due to a meeting in Burnaby. Although, he did say he would show up afterards(10:00) if he knew we were still going to be there. I assume the Total Putz and Hurricane Mulgrew will be available. Double One and Triple One will have to make an appearance this week and I think Scud Missile Sweeney might be available too.....

Executioner

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
better

the long and narrow neck totally resembles KNVB:eek:

+SCisnotsosureaboutthegrowthonthechinthough:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There goes the neighborhood.

Let keep the Private life out of the Dart thread shall we. I shudder to think of what site you got that picture from...... :D

Without the Sidewinder in I need to let my sister know I don't need her for training this week. I have also started to practice in the dark as to better prepare myself for the dreaded North board.

What time is good for all?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In,

If you can make it to the Buck tomorrow, that would be great. On Saturday, if you're around, we're playing at Newton Athletic and might be available for late afternoon darts.......

For tomorrow, Total Package is in, Scud Sweeney is basically confirmed, Sidewinder will be there around 10:00 after a meeting in Burnaby(just enough time to take a few thrashings), and if Hurricane is feeling up to it, he will be there. He claims to be under the weather......

Double In and Triple One, will you be there? Sidewinder, get those children of yours out, or they will be dropping quicker in the rankings than your darts do after they bounce off the board.....

Executioner

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time Please

What time is good for all?
I need to prepare mentally. This takes a great deal of time for me......:rolleyes: When were you thinking? Same as last? 8:00ish?

If Buckfast were to show it would not all be in vain. I feel I still own large for the great x-mass gift he gave to the 'Double in' house hold!

Saturday at Newton? What luck the Sundowner I spoke of earlier is but a treble 20 away. (64th and Scott rd.) Newton Athletic is at 128th and 72nd. In Surrey terms 5mins.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same time as last week will work. I will be there at about 8:13, after I put the kids to bed.

As for Saturday, the Sundowner seems like a plan. We play at 12:00 but the Hurricane and I won't be there until about 1:00. We should be at the pub by 2:30 or 3:00 at the latest?

Executioner

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wed.nite

double one tells me he has fraternity business at sigmachi to attend to but might make a late appearance.Triple one will be waxing his snowboard and is a question mark.Sidewinder smells a couple of easy wins and hopes total package hasnt left early in a huff before he arrives.s.w.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
news from Jalalabad...

Scud Missile willbe there, at great personal cost, might I add. I had to change plans from Wednesday to Monday, which meant that somebody thought she might be getting a ring. (About as likely as Captain bumping himself out of first place. Ok, much more likely)

Such are the sacrifices we high-level dart players must make.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Screw U

Screw U,

With your "me first attitude" (putting sport before wife / significant other), your bring a small tear to my eye. Now all you have to do is separate your shoulder on your anniversary date, and your wife will feel the love mine does.;)

Now you just have to find a way to put sports ahead of work.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hurricaned

the above will be noticable only by his absence again tonight. he is shackled worse than an afghanistan in Guantamano[sp.] sidewinder

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoko Ono

Hurricane is to the darts tour what John Lennon was to the Beatles. Yoko Ono had a big part in the break-up of the Beatles, much like Jimmy's significant other has a big part in Jimmy's participation in the D.C.S. Hopefully, both sides can come to terms before this gets out of hand.......

Screw You,

Good stuff. If you can get away with this before marriage, marriage is a piece of cake. It's all about angles, all about angles.

See you at 8:13......

Executioner......

BTW, what the fcuk is Triple One doing? Waxing his legs? He is dropping a spot automatically for this pathetic excuse.......Sort him out, Sidewinder, or you will be falling quickly in the rankings. Generally, you just do that by losing, but I am not even going to give you a chance if you can't get your boys out into the circuit frequently.....

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
update from Guantanamo

Sidewinder,

Nice work on the Hurricane update. My sources in the Tora Bora hills have passed along the latest photos of the missing hired-gun darts player.

See yous at the Buc

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another good night at the Buck and Ear. There were 5 ranked players present and it made for some good darts.....:rolleyes:

I must admit that I do feel for Double In. He scored very well during the matches but failed to finish with the critical double. Despite trying to throw my game off by offering me new 'flights'(they more like blocks of cement), I battled through all this adversity and managed the first undefeated night in the new circuit. There were a couple of marathon matches too. The record for longest match was shattered 3 times during the evening, culminating with a wonderful Sidewinder victory over Double In. The results for the evening were:

Executioner 9 - 0

Total Package 3 - 3

Scud 3 - 4

Sidewinder 1 - 4

Double In 1 - 9

On to the Sundowner on Saturday for the first 'road' matches.....

Executioner X

BTW, our waitress had tremendous Bristol Cities.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0